Pages:
Author

Topic: Facebook is launching '' FaceCoin ''' - page 19. (Read 1513 times)

Activity: 484
Merit: 11
This is a good news for crypto world, I has predicted before that social media platform will make their own coin/token. I know news about banning ICO on social media just trick, or FUD. And now I can laugh heard this news.
I hope it can make cryptocurrency be able to the world-wide. Everyone can use blockchain technology to make their life easier.
Activity: 588
Merit: 100
May 31, 2018, 10:45:21 AM
I had hear from the internet also that Facebook were to launch their own crypto. Anyways it would be a good news for us if that was diligently true. But one think I know for sure is that, they'll definitely integrate blockchain into their platform, but the for the coin (well, anything can happen)
Activity: 31
Merit: 0
May 31, 2018, 10:42:08 AM
Interesting news, I would have taken part in it. In my opinion, this will be a profitable and promising project. If there is no special profit, then on the HYIP, they will clearly earn some of that money.
Activity: 490
Merit: 280
May 31, 2018, 10:39:45 AM
This seems pretty sketchy at best. I highly doubt a regulated and public company like Facebook is going to be doing this or anything similar. I don't think there's much of a legal framework for them to take this approach at all with an actual crypto. Also, what would be the advantage for them to do that when they can just create any kind of centralized play currency to have people use on their system?
Activity: 56
May 31, 2018, 10:39:29 AM
wow, facebook will launch its own coins, so great news, how can we join the coins ico?
I believe if it launch, the price will pump !
The social network does not intend to make an ICO, which would make it possible to issue and sell a limited amount of virtual chips.
May 31, 2018, 10:33:14 AM
I don't think that FaceCoin has anything to do with Facebook, just check the team info
http://facecoin.tech/#team
Until now Nothing is officially declared ,so there no official site or campaign for this coin
Activity: 434
Merit: 86
Community Manager
May 31, 2018, 10:31:27 AM
God they're going to mess, good post dude. Facebook is going fashion now. Will see how it works.  Grin
Activity: 532
Merit: 15
May 31, 2018, 10:21:35 AM
I don't think that FaceCoin has anything to do with Facebook, just check the team info
http://facecoin.tech/#team
Activity: 375
Merit: 250
May 31, 2018, 10:13:57 AM
wow, facebook will launch its own coins, so great news, how can we join the coins ico?
I believe if it launch, the price will pump !
May 31, 2018, 10:11:25 AM
The "FaceCoin " will someday be a reality. According to many repoprts Mark Zuckerberg's social network would consider creating his own virtual tokens to facilitate paid transactions on his platform that now has some 2 billion user . For this matter Facebook has assembled a team dedicated to the technology of the blockchain. It is directed by David Marcus, former Messenger boss and former president of Paypal.

https://cheddar.com/videos/facebook-plans-to-create-its-own-cryptocurrency
Pages:
Jump to: