Pages:
Author

Topic: [GUIDE] B's A More Ethical & Trustworthy Miner Sellers Trustworthiness Guide - page 4. (Read 29127 times)

Activity: 66
Merit: 10
Our International Support Teams are working around the clock and we will do our best to better ourselves.  Show us some LOVE!  Wink

I appreciate your support teams.

Please show us  Smiley Smiley Smiley users  Smiley Smiley Smiley some love and answer this thread about S2 Upgrade please.
donator
Activity: 792
Merit: 510
Evan,

give us some info, what you think we should fix on C1? 

Activity: 66
B2B or consumer grade products would be the question I ask PatSNL?

I would take either type of product line.  For me it's about product reliability and efficiency.

The five Antminer S5's I've just sold off, or two Spondoolies SP20's.  I'll work with either.
Activity: 507
Merit: 500
Cry Cry Cry

Our International Support Teams are working around the clock and we will do our best to better ourselves.  Show us some LOVE!  Wink

I look forward buying Spondoolies gear.

Then FIX and update the C1 software please
Activity: 924
Merit: 1000
Cry Cry Cry

Our International Support Teams are working around the clock and we will do our best to better ourselves.  Show us some LOVE!  Wink

B2B or consumer grade products would be the question I ask PatSNL?

If you are still into home mining in the next 4 to 6 months I wonder if either Spondoolies or BITMAIN will be selling to home miners then.

donator
 Cry Cry Cry

donator
Sad to see this...  Cry

To better service our customers, now, we have a live chat and accept audio call via Skype BitmainEnglish (No SMS or TEXT chat via skype, not yet...)

Now, native Russian Language Support is added via [email protected]

Live Chat can be via
https://v2.zopim.com/widget/livechat.html?key=2ZaJsbRPVUUFCqOE8MmgXgbFFdNYxOBP

Telephone: +1-844-248-6246 (North American Number but can accept International Calls)
Telephone UK: 020-8144-6246

Please Please Please!!  Only Purchase Bitmain Product from http://www.bitmaintech.com or Bitmain shop on DHGate.com or Amazon.

Very UNLIKE Dogie's (removed by mod 's) version of how to treat a customer where fraud, faulty miners and abuse are claimed. Professionalism is something he lacks:

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/--1018906
Did Dogie sell top spot on his guide to Bitmain while other allegations are now surfacing from a number community members about unethical behavior on Dogie's part.

It is interesting in theory and it seems Spondoolies is in the act making some waves in Dogie's thread about unethical behavior that Bitmain was involved with that Dogie knows about. Interesting and I started this thread knowing full well it was a jab at Dogie for his BIAS rating system. Given recent allegations of scams involving VAT tied to Dogie as well as being caught in a number of lies he has told recently the trend is clear Dogie is less than reputable and consumers should avoid his "shop" as well as ratings of fabricators.

Bitmain dropped 10 points when I became involved with them.
Canaan Creative dropped 3 points when I became involved with them.
Spondoolies' rating has risen over the same period, even during the problems of under performing SP30 preorders.

Please don't bring the minuscule dropping of points into discussion because I already showed the real reasoning for this small drop(this was just a small step out of many steps for getting Bitmain to the top). If you want I can always refresh your memory.

Disclaimers
I provide technical support for 2 companies - Bitmain and Canaan Creative. Neither of these contracts has any influence over company ratings.
I don't believe this statement is true

Bitmain dropped 10 points when I became involved with them.
Canaan Creative dropped 3 points.
Spondoolies' rating has risen over the same period, even with the problems of under performing SP30 preorders.
I don't have a proof, but I think you know some stuff about Bitmain ethics which you refrain from taking into account.
I can't reveal what it is.
 Is Spondoolies perfect? No.

There are always issues and not every customer is going to be 100% satisfied but it is in those moments of duress that a good company will show what is required to be a great company. I still think customers consider Spondoolies to be a great company even when problems occur they always do what is required in resolving the issue without resorting to name calling and backhanded comments. Bitmain should really learn that lesson and do more. Especially in cases where they and other fabricators employ or contract spokesmen that are rude and disrespectful to the community members they should immediately reprimand or fire such an individual. Professionalism is coming to bitcoinland and it is about time. Too bad it has to happen when home mining becomes obsolete if only there were competition early on in the FPGA days BFL and other scams would have had less of an impact.

Two recent cases in point.

Edgar

best of luck HerbPean!!

After over 2 weeks of non-support, i was finally permitted to return the DOA already RMA'd board back yesterday.

hopefully the next one wont be a dud, and if it is the returns process hopefully wont be so prolonged like this time.

with the accusations & attitude

quite disappoint-Ed

@Gordon - did you get sorted out yet?

and HerbPean

Allright,

RMA is close, Unit will be on my way tomorrow (I guess).

Hope I can hash a bit more coins with it ;-)

In an act of good faith they replaced one of my faulty board that had a short on the first ASIC (0) causing the ASIC (1) to not usable.

The replacement board has also a bad ASIC 0 but I will be able to use the ASIC 1.

Thanks you for this !

It wasn't tested before shipping back to you?

The unit will be shipped tomorrow. It has already been tested.
Good to see a thread without money transferring hands that could skew the results!

I don't need money to skew the results... I'm not claiming this to be unbiased unlike others. Willing to change my mind given evidence unlike others.
Can you trust Dogie? No fricken way anyone should trust his lying fraudulent ass.

Dogie continues to "defend" his VAT fraud poorly by spamming this thread and the meta thread. At this point you really should avoid him, disassociate your company from him and never ever buy units from him as you run the risk of being caught out in him failing to provide a receipt indicating VAT. Classic way to cheat customers and the HMRC.

Dogie is a miner seller. Well within purview of this thread. Do not buy from Dogie.

Again I am formally asking the moderators  to act accordingly and ban Dogie for repeatedly spamming this thread. He has already questioned about this in the meta thread so x posting here is spam.

This is a public service to warn off purchasing from him or to rely on him for unbiased info on fabricators. This is simply a warning to forum goers like Martin, Georgio, Josh or others I have posted about in this moderated thread. If he wants to complain use the moderator complaint button or start his own thread.

Note that I am not going to be lured into a spam war I expect moderators to properly address his spam.  He is not welcome to post here as is the directive of the mods for moderated threads he must stop posting here.

I shall not repond to your nonsense about anything I do outside this forum, simply because I do not have to, suffice to say wherever I charge VAT I clearly display my VAT registration number. If you did not see any VAT registration number on my software site (thanks for the plug BTW), and did not see any charges for VAT in the cart, then what fraud are you accussing me of, even what law has been broken? If you go to my practice site, you'll find all the details you'd ever want there. And for the umpteenth time, this is not a thread about me, but you!.

You are right, I have NEVER asked you for an invoice (not even in this thread as you insinuate), and I have NEVER been interested in any of your invoices. But because I chose not to ask for an invoice does not mean relief for you from your legal obligations of providing an invoice.

You were accused of VAT fraud and YOU asked for substantiation. I did just that by asking you why you never sent me an invoice. You could have said I never asked for it and that would have been that, but because you have something to hide or all you do is not overboard, you chose to persue the lines of being threatened by me then of me not being VAT registered as the reason. What stopped you from telling the truth first time round? That fraud you are carrying out under the table.

Your ramblings about me accussing you of not being registered are again just diversions. Show the link where I said that, other than you suggesting it as a diversion. I told you I am an accountant, and I know for a fact that you can legally charge VAT without even being registered, so long as your turnover does not exceed a certain threshhold, so I could not have said that (and I don't even need to check back!) but being the nicompoop that you are even that basic fact that I provided you eluded you.

And my offer still stands, find and post any resource or link to it that says a buyer is required to provide their VAT registration number before a VAT invoice can be issued, and I'll post here my VAT registration number (even my practice website as a bonus!)

dogie is a VAT fraudster

Original accusation:

So now that you've brought it up again, exactly how does my supposed "VAT scam" work? What am I doing?

You should have let this lie like you did about taking your medication regularly.

You know pretty well that YOU have a VAT scam of sorts going on. I bought from you arig advertised with VAT and NEVER received a VAT receipt (despite telling you). Now if that is not VAT fraud (like other people have accused you of, even before I joined this forum), tell me what it is? It, of course, is another issue that I even gave you positive feedback, too early with hindsight as the rig only run for a few days as advertised then one of the modules died (I told you as much) ... but that is a story for another day!

I shall not go into responding to the flimsy accusations that you have labelled against me with in your negative trust (thats another joke, nothing at stake at all just his bruised ego counts for forum trust ..... what a joke!), but you've always asked for substantiated accusations, THERE IS ONE! You can add it to the accusations against me - dogie is a VAT fraudster.

On another note, for those that believe dogie is attacked for no reason, in his own words, you are his shill accounts! You can not imagine what storm rages in that idiot's head .... @bitchie dogie .... take your pills like the man in the white coat said, they'll help you!

EDIT I am pretty sure the twat will duck answering this (just like the true case of his medication), and will only post again after it is burried ....
Activity: 254
Merit: 1258
Good to see a thread without money transferring hands that could skew the results!
It's not as if he "accidentally forgot" to provide the VAT invoice(s) either - he is actively refusing to provide them. Highly illegal.

Bad dogie.
The same situation with VAT in UK is minereu. They do not provide UK invoice, but maybe you can save some bucks...

Oh my... are they still selling units? Need to add them to the naughty list if that is the case. That is tax fraud if you do that in the UK to save some bucks. BE CAREFUL. Recommend you steer clear of that game.

Do they ship reliably?
Activity: 326
Merit: 250
It's not as if he "accidentally forgot" to provide the VAT invoice(s) either - he is actively refusing to provide them. Highly illegal.

Bad dogie.
The same situation with VAT in UK is minereu. They do not provide UK invoice, but maybe you can save some bucks...

Bad dogie.

Yes and I think more people should report that to the Report VAT fraud so others are not taken in by that scam again. I think we all know where this ends. Dogie is not to be trusted. Simple as that.
@ Dogie.

You are NOT welcome to post in my moderated thread and that was clearly indicated to everyone on February 11, 2015.

Stop harassing me and this thread.

Note to Mods: I have had to deleted the same post 7 times already he knows he is clearly not welcome in this thread.

And no you can't do it all day as you will be banned for posting in a moderated thread that asked you NOT to post. Ask Loshia and Marto all about that little game. This time I am just going to report it to the Moderators. Let us see if you can follow the rules.

I will be removing this post once he gets the message or a ban... I suspect it will be a ban given he has yet to stop. I reserve the right to reinstate this message if he bumps this thread by posting again.

===

He should be given a few days to cool off that is what happens when you don't follow the rules.
Activity: 60

Bad dogie.
Can you trust Dogie? Me thinks not. Dogie was collecting VAT without providing receipts. Counter to the requirement of the UK.

This certainly puts in perspective what Dogie is willing to do to make a buck off the people in these forums. It goes without saying that this practice will certainly get him in hot water with the UK government and it should be a warning for anyone using his services or purchasing anything from him.

BE WARNED WHAT HE RECOMMENDS SHOULD NOT BE FULLY TRUSTED.

This thread is certified Dogie POOP free! I ask Moderators to make certain DOGIE doesn't post here. I have asked him not to again and again and is the main reason I had to make this thread MODERATED over a year ago.

Nope.

If you are a seller registered for VAT you must give a buyer who is registered for VAT a VAT invoice for any standard-rated or reduced-rated items sold

You truly are a piece of work! Your link (quite aside from being an archive from 2009, though the concepts are current) does not state that the buyer is required to provide their registration number, rather that a registered seller is required to issue a VAT invoice to a registered buyer, else:
A VAT registered supplier may be fined if they do not issue a VAT invoice when asked to do so by a VAT registered buyer.
I do not know what you fail to understand by the last part of that quoted sentence .... which is more than ample proof of your VAT fraud seeing the transaction was Nov 14 and up to now you have refused to issue the invoice (as of today) under the pretext of being threatened.

But it your link goes further and says:

When a VAT invoice must not be issued

You must not issue a VAT invoice in the following situations:

your customer uses self-billing arrangements or you use authenticated receipts
you make a gift of goods on which VAT is due
you are selling goods using the VAT margin scheme for second-hand goods
you are selling goods using the tour operators' VAT margin scheme

Where does my transaction fall in that? Revel in your ignorance while you will ....

But like I said umpteen times, you do not have to explain yourself to me, neither have I asked for an explanation. You wanted substantiation of the VAT fraud allegation, and I have done that.

dogie is a VAT fraudster
Activity: 379
Merit: 250
Welcome to dogietalk.bs
This is indeed excellent news!

I'll wager there's at least one forum member who's quivering in his kennel at this news  Wink
Paid shill  'Cypherdoc' won't keep the BITCOIN paid to him by HashFast. That is good news and warning to shills.

Heads up people who shill for bitcoin or other currency you might get sued. We can only hope that this happens maybe then some people in these forums might start thinking twice about their allegiances to scam companies.

So, what is the difference to creditors between the liquidation trust they keep talking about (staying in chapter 11) vs. changing to chapter 7 and liquidating?  IOW, what value does this liquidation trust being advocated add to the creditors, when it sounds like all hard assets are gone?

The current lawyers have identified parties who money can be recovered from for various reasons or erroneous claims which could be disputed.  

For example 'Cypherdoc' the forum user that was pumping Hashfast has been identified and it is know he was paid 3000 Bitcoin to promote the company.  He is still holding 3,000 bitcoin and a lawsuit has been filed against him to have it returned to creditors.  That would be close to a million dollars in recovery right there.

At the same time there are some people who have file questionable claims and those could be disputed which would increase the amount paid out to legitimate claims.

If we vote down the plan and the case converts to chapter 7 we don't know that whomever the court appoints would bother pursuing the claims against people like cypherdoc at all.
Pages:
Jump to: