Pages:
Author

Topic: [GUIDE] B's A More Ethical & Trustworthy Miner Sellers Trustworthiness Guide - page 8. (Read 29127 times)

Activity: 924
Merit: 1000
Alpha Technology should be in the thumbs down section. I've ordered in Jan 2014, and nothing delivered yet.

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/alpha-technology-litecoin-scrypt-asic-miner-order-batch-1-now-314402

We don't do scrypt miners. Sorry.

They are a BAD company with serious issues. I signed up for the newsletter when they started talking about development and promised the moon and are not delivering. STAY AWAY FROM THEM... best to get a refund if possible.
legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1002
Alpha Technology should be in the thumbs down section. I've ordered in Jan 2014, and nothing delivered yet.

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/alpha-technology-litecoin-scrypt-asic-miner-order-batch-1-now-314402

Technobit awol. Is this the end of Technobit finally?

So it is clear to everyone now what Technobit really is all about. About delays. About taking customer cash and not delivering on time. This is just one more unhappy customer. Avoid them at all costs.

im waiting for my 2hex4m since 9 january and i order more 3x hex4m on 4 february and they said they would send it today but looks like they didnt....hope they send it soon... Undecided
technobit has good quality but they take to long to ship the miners, i realy dont know if i should order more or go for some antminers  Undecided Undecided

Will Dogie update his rating for Technobit or will it take law enforcement raid or legal actions to get him to finally rate this company properly?
  Black Arrow under investigation by Hong Kong Police.

Is the long arm of the law finally catching up with Black Arrow? We hope that customers do get refunds but as time goes on it looks less likely.

Not sure if this is new or helpful either but I finally received an email from the Hong Kong police over the online report that I've lodged quite some time ago.

They requested for more information about the transaction & I've furnished them with some attachments that hopefully will provide them a better lead in their investigation.

For those of you who made payment to BlackArrow's Hong Kong HSBC account & have yet to done so, I would strongly recommend that you submit an online police report at this link (https://secure1.info.gov.hk/police/eforms/report_cyber_crime_en.php) to lend a helping hand to the Hong Kong police in their investigation on Black Arrow.
 I join with macgyver007 and others who want to see a Dogie pooping free zone.

Use this sign below in your Oringinal Post to indicate that your self-moderate thread will not accept his reign (rain) of shit. Stop Dogie before it is too late.

Last of all....no dogieshit will be tolerated in this thread unlike the first one I had to request for deletion due to all the off-topic poop

Technobit customers still waiting for product and Dogie still rates them 10/10 for Ethics and Shipping what gives?

It really is amazing that Dogie can ding Spondoolies Tech time and time again and yet never adjusts Technobit down appropriately given the hundreds of complaints posts in these forums.

Marto/Technobit isn't responding to pm, has not logged in here in 3 days, looks like we are fucked. Time to file a claim with the EU customer protection unit, Bulgarian section, www.ecc.bg/submit-a-complaint.htm

I would love to write a review for the 2hex8m but I'm still waiting for my 2 to arrive ordered in December pre production batch. To this day I've had promise after promises from Martin when I have phoned, but much to my dismay I'm 606 euros down no miners and not much more to say really.
I'd just like my money back now so I can buy myself something useful like a bike
peace all
Mike Smiley
Activity: 237
Merit: 100
Why does it not surprise me that BAN (BitcoinAffiliateNetwork) are involved in this?

I opened a scam accusation against them ages ago about their phony "giveaway" of miners to fake user accounts many months ago:

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ban-giveaway-promotion-scam-to-fake-users-stolen-mining-equipment-782765

After a barrage of insults from s0br/ThePhwner & their multiple aliases, s0br locked the BAN pool thread after deleting evidence & went AWOL from the scam thread & this forum for about 2 months - before popping up again with another BAN pool thread with claims of transparency, bonuses, regular payouts etc, etc, - all of which has proven to be false again.

BTW, guess who advertised BAN on his "trustworthiness guide" thread knowing that they were confirmed scammers?  Yup, our good friend poop-dawg........ Roll Eyes
Minersource stole over a million in equipment from Black Arrow. Black Arrow stole millions from customers. Where does it end?

This situation just screams for law enforcement to get to the bottom of this. Stay away from both companies. You have been warned again.

Minersource is falsely claiming that we have not shipped ordered merchandise while in fact they have stolen $1050000 from us through fraud.

What about the $5k you stole from me you fucking piece of shit?
donator
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1051
Spondoolies, Beam & DAGlabs
I think I will give SP a try. I been using bitmain as they have done me no wrong personally. But SP also appears to produce solid hardware. Not a fan of how involved they get in sponsoring surveys that favor them. But If the SP20e performs as I have been reading, then its worth at least a trial run in my environment (most of my monitoring is custom). The numbers don't lie when it comes to performance.

Let us put that survey / poll in perspective given what passes as fanboi promotion time and time again in these forums.

We can give Spondoolies a thumbs up or thumbs down nothing more or less. In the 100s of user posts not one person has remained negative towards buying a Spondoolies product. I can't find one person that has had an issue with Spondoolies that hasn't been happy or at least satisfied with the resolution of the issue. For the most part the units are some of the best being offered. They ship on time and often to spec and if off spec refunds / reimbursements have been offered.

I think the poll is a good gauge of CONSUMER feeling but you can read through all the threads, like I usually do, to find out why Spondoolies is the most trust fabricator currently. You don't need a poll to prove it. The forum has ample evidence to support that results of that poll.

Unfortunately some people want to make more of stink about say Asicminer or Bitmain given their issues but to be honest those companies also try and do their best to rectify the mountain of problems they have.

That is not the case of say Bitmine, Black Arrow, Minersource, Avalon, Technobit, BFL, KNC, HashFast, Cointerra and others. But if you read my guide you will see that.

There is no real need to buy equipment for home mining or small mining operations you are fighting a losing cause. But if you are still painfully ignorant of the mining world or mine for fun or whatever reason besides a return on your investment then it is either Spondoolies or Bitmaintech right now. Edge goes to Spondoolies based on customers service and superior build quality. I don't need a multiple column framework using a ten point sliding scale to know that. Anyone in direct competition with Spondoolies also knows this and are scared.

However Spondoolies can turn on a dime and pump out a million miners in a month can they? No they can't and that is where they are scared of their competition.

We're not scared of the competition.

You should be scared of competitors that can easily out produce you.  Use whatever term you like. Cognizant, aware, respectful... I prefer the term scared. Puts the right point on it.
Aware and respectful it is.

Won't knock you guys, sure competitors could outproduce but often at the cost of quality, but they (SP) do have a solid engineering background and are making very solidly made hardware. I stayed away before because of price and other considerations that did not meet my immediate short term concerns. But SP is a solid player. They are now competing better in a way one should consider doing business with them. That does not mean Bitmain is bad. They are still IMO a great company, but it seems some people are having issues with them. That could be due to a number of things. Personally I am not having issues. But that is speaking for me alone. I have not had an experience with SP yet as far as hardware, so I am ready to take the plunge.  

SP can compete in other ways. The sheer quality of hardware alone is a selling point. If they build solid hardware and are diehard about any warranties they state, that already sets them apart. Customer service goes a long way too. If those areas are the ones they excel in, then there is indeed nothing to be concerned about. I mean really KnC? If that is one of their competitors then yea they got nothing to be scared about. Bitmain is about the only real competition IMO.

Bitmain, BitFury, KNC, 21e6, AM and Sfards
In that order. I can't go into details. Maybe I misplaced Sfards.
Most probably there are additional unknown players. Most probably in China.
Time will tell.

Guy
Guide will be updated Sunday... keep watching 1st post for changes.
donator
I think I will give SP a try. I been using bitmain as they have done me no wrong personally. But SP also appears to produce solid hardware. Not a fan of how involved they get in sponsoring surveys that favor them. But If the SP20e performs as I have been reading, then its worth at least a trial run in my environment (most of my monitoring is custom). The numbers don't lie when it comes to performance.

Yes, I asked Philip to run the poll. Yes, I asked the initial 5 questions. Additional 3 question were added by the community.
This and donating 2 BTC to Wikimedia was my only involvement. Oh, and there was the untimely death of the first poll due to technicality error.

Guy

Having a marketing background prior to my IT background, I am of the opinion (which is just that) that it can be poor form. That said, you did donate to a cause of philip's choosing instead of paying him directly as he declined it. You are making an honest effort to work with the community and communicate with them. So kudos there. Your track record speaks for itself. I am not a particular fanboy of any product, I just prefer what works best and meets my needs best. Your hardware clearly demonstrates the chops for that. So again kudos. Overall I do think there needs to be more meaningful vendor related discussion, but the issue/concern is the vendors tainting results as has happened in the past. They can jump in and certainly defend themselves, but the OP needs to pose the questions/surveys on their own. Otherwise it just comes off as biased.

While Dogie provides some excellent information, his vendor affiliation certainly can create a situation that shows bias. Well can't fault bick here he CLEARLY states this is biased and opinionated lol. My issue with poll results is...how do we know it was not gamed? Do we know who voted? We have no meaningful information as sock puppets are a common thing on these forums. It is easy to game the results. Lots of unanswered questions that can put this in a negative light unless its done in a way that shows it was done transparently.

Thank you for your feedback.

Guy
Activity: 532
Merit: 500

Let us put that survey / poll in perspective given what passes as fanboi promotion time and time again in these forums.

We can give Spondoolies a thumbs up or thumbs down nothing more or less. In the 100s of user posts not one person has remained negative towards buying a Spondoolies product. I can't find one person that has had an issue with Spondoolies that hasn't been happy or at least satisfied with the resolution of the issue. For the most part the units are some of the best being offered. They ship on time and often to spec and if off spec refunds / reimbursements have been offered.

I think the poll is a good gauge of CONSUMER feeling but you can read through all the threads, like I usually do, to find out why Spondoolies is the most trust fabricator currently. You don't need a poll to prove it. The forum has ample evidence to support that results of that poll.

Unfortunately some people want to make more of stink about say Asicminer or Bitmain given their issues but to be honest those companies also try and do their best to rectify the mountain of problems they have.

That is not the case of say Bitmine, Black Arrow, Minersource, Avalon, Technobit, BFL, KNC, HashFast, Cointerra and others. But if you read my guide you will see that.

There is no real need to buy equipment for home mining or small mining operations you are fighting a losing cause. But if you are still painfully ignorant of the mining world or mine for fun or whatever reason besides a return on your investment then it is either Spondoolies or Bitmaintech right now. Edge goes to Spondoolies based on customers service and superior build quality. I don't need a multiple column framework using a ten point sliding scale to know that. Anyone in direct competition with Spondoolies also knows this and are scared.

However Spondoolies can turn on a dime and pump out a million miners in a month can they? No they can't and that is where they are scared of their competition.

You should be scared of competitors that can easily out produce you.  Use whatever term you like. Cognizant, aware, respectful... I prefer the term scared. Puts the right point on it.

Won't knock you guys, sure competitors could outproduce but often at the cost of quality, but they (SP) do have a solid engineering background and are making very solidly made hardware. I stayed away before because of price and other considerations that did not meet my immediate short term concerns. But SP is a solid player. They are now competing better in a way one should consider doing business with them. That does not mean Bitmain is bad. They are still IMO a great company, but it seems some people are having issues with them. That could be due to a number of things. Personally I am not having issues. But that is speaking for me alone. I have not had an experience with SP yet as far as hardware, so I am ready to take the plunge. 

SP can compete in other ways. The sheer quality of hardware alone is a selling point. If they build solid hardware and are diehard about any warranties they state, that already sets them apart. Customer service goes a long way too. If those areas are the ones they excel in, then there is indeed nothing to be concerned about. I mean really KnC? If that is one of their competitors then yea they got nothing to be scared about. Bitmain is about the only real competition IMO.

Yes, I asked Philip to run the poll. Yes, I asked the initial 5 questions. Additional 3 question were added by the community.
This and donating 2 BTC to Wikimedia was my only involvement. Oh, and there was the untimely death of the first poll due to technicality error.

Guy

Having a marketing background prior to my IT background, I am of the opinion (which is just that) that it can be poor form. That said, you did donate to a cause of philip's choosing instead of paying him directly as he declined it. You are making an honest effort to work with the community and communicate with them. So kudos there. Your track record speaks for itself. I am not a particular fanboy of any product, I just prefer what works best and meets my needs best. Your hardware clearly demonstrates the chops for that. So again kudos. Overall I do think there needs to be more meaningful vendor related discussion, but the issue/concern is the vendors tainting results as has happened in the past. They can jump in and certainly defend themselves, but the OP needs to pose the questions/surveys on their own. Otherwise it just comes off as biased.

While Dogie provides some excellent information, his vendor affiliation certainly can create a situation that shows bias. Well can't fault bick here he CLEARLY states this is biased and opinionated lol. My issue with poll results is...how do we know it was not gamed? Do we know who voted? We have no meaningful information as sock puppets are a common thing on these forums. It is easy to game the results. Lots of unanswered questions that can put this in a negative light unless its done in a way that shows it was done transparently.
donator

You should be scared of competitors that can easily out produce you.  Use whatever term you like. Cognizant, aware, respectful... I prefer the term scared. Puts the right point on it.

You should be scared of competitors that can easily out produce you.  Use whatever term you like. Cognizant, aware, respectful... I prefer the term scared. Puts the right point on it. Then again I am not privy to your total production output so I could be wrong. It may have been the case last year... maybe it isn't the case now.
donator

I think the poll is a good gauge of CONSUMER feeling but you can read through all the threads, like I usually do, to find out why Spondoolies is the most trusted fabricator currently. You don't need a poll to prove it. The forum has ample evidence to support that results of that poll.

However Spondoolies can't turn on a dime and pump out a 'million' miners in a month can they? No they can't and that is where they are scared of their competition.
donator

Guy

Minersource and Technobit tag team consumers for more losses.

Or Dogie gives Techonbit a 10/10 for Ethics and 10/10 for delivery on time. Someone ain't watching the boards are they?

Yeah, I am owed 19 boards.  I received 6 so if anyone wants some just let me know.

And...

Is this company still alive? Sent back 8 boards, they arrived 2 weeks ago, can not get any response from them.
Marto was online yesterday, so he's still around.
Thanks, missed that when I checked a day before his last post. Still not answering support tickets or anything posted here. 8 boards missing, what a joke this whole groupbuy became, people never seeing their hardware, nor their refunds from minersource, and now rma's end up in some void too.

I stayed with BA and my order was never shipped, all these guys are straight up thieves and liars.
Pages:
Jump to: