Pages:
Author

Topic: [GUIDE] B's A More Ethical & Trustworthy Miner Sellers Trustworthiness Guide - page 6. (Read 29127 times)

Activity: 924
Merit: 1000
The Soup Thickens. RockAsics

update :

1. We have lost contact with Friedcat more than 40 days, we are now still focusing on finding him.
2. A lot of evidences we have found shows that he is safe, which is the only good news recently. In addition, all rumour around the community are baseless and untrustworthy. We know so far nothing about where has he been and where is he at the moment.
3. We have to focus on finding him currently so there are indeed some delay on replying email of [email protected]. However, since we have all records of your emails so it is only a problem of time, please understand and be patient.
4. AMHASH project is not from sale team of ASICMINER, we know nothing about the deal between Friedcat and ROCKMINER, no one else has seen the contract between them either ,therefore, we sale department of ASICMINER is not be in charge of AMHASH project, please be patient to wait till we find FC.

This is interesting if Rock and FriedCat "reorganize"?

That is certainly interesting in a number of ways. 1. Rock is a pretty stand up kid with a lot of drive and very ethically grounded. 2. Would this combination work in a reformed Rockminer / Asicminer company that casts off some weight?

Like a soap opera.

Edit...

Empty office... oh oh.

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/asicminer-company-moved-from-the-office-to-someplace-and-friedcat-lost-977777 has some pictures of the empty office - empty except for some chairs, gift boxes (probably empty)

This is just a picture of an empty office, I don't see anything that connects this particular empty office to any particular entity. You might as well claim this office belongs to Avalon, Bitfury, or Huwaei. It's like people selling miners without their username/date--it's not very strong proof of anything.

Any thoughts?
Yes, it's asicminer office (room 1317). I can gurantee, I've been there. Before the holiday, there were many young guys working there.
And you know what? The ShenZhen office of TSMC is downstairs (room 1201) !!!
FriedCat Missing? Asicminer in dire trouble? Sound like the Avalon chip debacle all over again.

Interesting we certainly hope that FC is safe and that those with shares in Asicminer /AMHash are not going to lose all the value of their investment. At this point Asicminer's next chip looks even more doubtful. Is this end of Asicminer?

I'm sorry to tell u that FC hasn't been found yet! The one who claimed that FC has been found and will make announcemnet
is the main suspect of kidnapping FC! He's the owner of the mining factory and maybe that's him who took over the miners!
He also has a very bad reputation! In fact, many friends of FC in the industry had warned him not to deploy in the guy's
factory!

And the factory is not located at Mongolia but HuaiAn City, JiangSu Province.
Yep, he's the one who stole equipment according to incoming reports... I've heard feedback from other sources that fc is alive but we'll see about the announcement... You are correct in your suspicion of anything truthful coming out of that "partner's" mouth.

Also, on the office closing, fc's AM partner had let go of most staff, appearantly chip designers too... There was major problems between fc and his partner from what I've gathered.
Take all these things with a grain of salt and treat them as rumors until confirmed by others.

here is my take, AM will cover the dividends for AMHash. Amhash was supposed to be a way to mine risk free, without variation and uptime/downtime of hw. The formula for dividends is just maths, so this gave an opportunity for the miner to make some money with variation/luck while being constant for the AMhash holder. If something happened to the physical equipment then the miner was incentivised to fix it but this wouldn't change the maths in divedend back to the share holder.

We are going to see a dump of AM1,AM100,AMHASH. People are spooked, there is alot of disinformation, other folks threatening physical violence/menaces etc.

Announcements will come, and confidence will come back, then market will resume normal behavior. Isn't this how it has been always?

I think the question should be more around, will you be short selling to increase position or selling to get out or holding. Im going to hold and I standby by making that decision public.

I don't know how anyone can believe the AMHASH fairy tale when they have changed the story (lied) 3 times now:

1.- https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.10392962

2.- https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.10610885

3.- https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.10631414

And they are so cynical that want us to sit and wait for the infamous friedcat for him to appear in its own free will, not even that they are searching for him.

This is an insult, fight back here: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/amhash-10-btc-reward-for-info-about-amhash-owners-974893

JOIN THE HUNT

update

The 3.546PH AMHash's hashrates have disappeared since 25th Dec 2014. We found this problem two days later,we asked friedcat,he said it was mining farm's maintenance issues, hashrates would come back soon. But one week later, hashrates didn't come back yet.When we asked FC again, we were told that all mining devices were robbed by the partner of the mining farm. And all hashrates were out of control.

After then, FC told us that hashrates from new mining farms will be deployed, but we didn't know the amount at that time. Right now, we still don't receive any update from those new hashrates.

AMHash Team

The Announcement of AMHash Dividends Suspending

Dear customers,

We are very sorry to inform you that we have to continue to delay AMHash’s dividends,as we haven't received the payment from ASICMINER since 8th Feb,we are trying to communication with ASICMINER for this issue :

1. Dividends will be restarted in 24 hours as soon as ASICMINER sending us BTCs.

2. Dividends will be paid from 8th Feb and all missing dividends will be included if we get the payment.

3. Trading of AMHash1 on HAVELOCK will also be suspended until the dividends restart.

4. Any third-party platform collapse will be handled in the same way as hashie.co, AMHash will complete the hashrates transferring and subsequent dividends.

We are still in active communication with ASICMINER, please be patient,and we will update in time if we get any new information.

AMHash Team

关于AMHash暂停分红的公告

尊敬的客户,

非常抱歉的通知大家,由于AMHash没有收到ASICMINER支付的BTC,我们的分红将不得不继续暂停:

1.分红重新启动的日期取决于ASCIMINER何时支付,我们将在收到ASCIMINER支付BTC的24小时内启动分红。

2.收到ASCIMINER支付的BTC后,我们将按照分红日期的次序,依次进行分红,即之前未完成的分红仍将补偿。

3.我们将暂停HAVELOCK的AMHash1的交易功能,如有必要我们将与HAVELOCK沟通转股事宜。

4.任何第三方平台倒闭等导致的问题处理方式将同于hashie,我们将完成客户算力转移和后续分红。

我们仍然在积极的与ASICMINER沟通,请大家耐心等待,有消息我们将在第一时间通知大家。

AMHash团队
Technobit create sock puppet accounts to bury questions that hurt company and friends of technnobit jump in and support it. We can see what you are doing Marto.

Zich certainly loves to help bury the complaints...

nice a quick response from technobit...but...how about my 3x hex4m... Undecided Undecided Undecided
my order still wasnt send...still shows Preparation in progress
im still waiting...
on monday, someone reply to me:
HI,
The second order is to be shipped tomorrow or Wednesday

Sent: Monday, February 23, 2015 3:36 PM
To: Customer service
Subject: [TechnoBit] Message from contact form [no_sync]

TechnoBit

Message from a TechnoBit customer

Customer e-mail address: [email protected]

Im still waiting for this order since day 4 of this month!!!!! Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh
to replace one burned your fast to send 3 new your slow....
order THIFVNNBU

please send them or ill give up on you guys and asked for a refund
one thing for sure i was going to buy more 3 this end of the month and give up on you guys

Your sending is out, later you'll get tracking in your account
Marto when will you actually ship my 8 replacement boards, the ones that you supposedly would ship 2 weeks ago but never did? ? ? ? ? ? ?
Your 8 ones are already @ speedy warehouse
expect tracking on  PM later today or tomorrow morning
Still nothing, again, just like when you said 6 weeks ago, and 2 weeks ago, and 3 days ago, when they "were already at Speedy station". And in the meantime another board dead, and 1 shows no leds anymore.
And, nothing shipped, again?

No surprise. Then amazingly a 1 post newbie comes in and buries your post with Zich's help. I see a pattern.
Activity: 686
Merit: 500
WANTED: Active dev to fix & re-write p2pool in C
Changed thread title to reflect changes in the available hardware section biased and opinionated guides.
A smile post I've made in reply got deleted.
I believe I know which dog complained to the mods.
I'm not expecting anything from him.
I do expect the mods to be more tolerant.

Guy

Holy shit... you kidding me?

What a douche bag, if he complained that is, but that be right considering the change to the title was a DIRECT dig as his more BIAS thread.
If he didn't complaint, I'll:

1) Publicly apologized.
2) Stop complaining about the fact that he is marking us as taking pre-orders.

All he needs to do is to reply to this post and simply state that he didn't complaint.

Guy

Well, I guess you've got your answer then......if he had of answered your post, he would have been lying anyway  Cheesy
donator
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1051
Spondoolies, Beam & DAGlabs
Changed thread title to reflect changes in the available hardware section biased and opinionated guides.

Guy

What a douche bag, if he complained that is, but that be right considering the change to the title was a DIRECT dig as his more BIAS thread.
If he didn't complaint, I'll:

1) Publicly apologized.
2) Stop complaining about the fact that he is marking us as taking pre-orders.

All he needs to do is to reply to this post and simply state that he didn't complaint.

Guy

Guy

donator

Guy

I get my posts deleted quite often.....if you just post a character or smiley or +1,they consider it "Off topic"/non related to OP  Roll Eyes

So kinda doubt dogie had anything to do with it....this time  Cheesy

This may be deleted soon too  Grin
All my previous posts that were deleted in the last 3 months were due to a certain dog complaints.
He admitted complaining.
He might be innocent here, but I have strong dog stench.

Well,talk to Bick,it's his thread & it's "self-moderated".Maybe he's pulling a "dog leg" on ya  Cheesy
No, I got a PM that it was deleted by a mod.
legendary
Activity: 2212
Merit: 1001

Guy

I get my posts deleted quite often.....if you just post a character or smiley or +1,they consider it "Off topic"/non related to OP  Roll Eyes

All my previous posts that were deleted in the last 3 months were due to a certain dog complaints.
He admitted complaining.

Well,talk to Bick,it's his thread & it's "self-moderated".Maybe he's pulling a "dog leg" on ya  Cheesy
donator

Guy

He admitted complaining.
legendary
Activity: 2212
Merit: 1001

Guy

donator

Guy
What's up with Asicminer?

Well folks,
This looks like the end of the road for AM.  Friedcat has abandoned it.  I secretly hope this nudges him out, but all indications are that he has left the building.  Another one bites the dust. Sad

This is very sad to hear. Really doesn't sound Friedcat-like at all. Why would the guy who has always gone out of his way to make things right do this?

Only reason I can think of would be that be300 turned out to be a total failure.

Can you elaborate further on what makes you think FC abandoned the company?
Internal interference.  I would guess he's had enough of bullshit
Updated Original Post.

Added Bitmain and Spondoolies to B2B and kept them in Consumer as well.

Not that it matters. At this point Petahash is what you need with CHEAP electricity if you are not able to secure that you should not be mining BTC.

Also will be adding PCFli's to the consumer sellers as well.

One batch of antminer S5(1.15T@590w) , total 500 units, is ready to sell at the price of 340$ , if you have interest, please reply this topic or PM me. Those miner can be online within 48 hours after payment.

The host fee will be only 1.416$ each miner each day.

The miners will host in our CHENGDU Industrial Scale farm, where we promised that the up-time will be 98% and any downtime exceed that (14.4 hours each month) will be compensated in full.

I know that the btc price is very low currently, but i think it is still a good time to buy miner, since all the people are scared to buy miner and the difficulty will soon stop even drop, also, the price of the miner is already close to the cost to build them, so it is no way that the price of the miner will be further lowered. If the price of btc increase and the diff will not increase , it will have good chance to reach ROI. Also, our host fee is also the best that you can find in market.

BTW, some customer worried about the quality of our host service and the miner, so i will set one special guarantee policy, if the miner have problem in one month, we will replace it with a perfect one for free, if the miner have problem after one month, we provide two option: 1) repair it for free  2) pay us extra 50$, we will replace it directly with a perfect one.

How to buy
If you have interest to buy, just submite the order through the following the form and send me a PM to remind me
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1r3xNEjov2iFZDsm2jY93g66jf5TOyorum07DXn4H6z4/viewform
BTW
you can pay me via paypal for this sale.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The Introduction of CHENGDU Industrial Scale farm

Quick Review
Capacity:
*5000Kw will be ready on 10/10/2014
*can be expanded to 25000Kw in future
Uptime:
*98% uptime (any downtime exceed 14.4 hours will get full compensation on mining earning)
Detail introduction

The farm located in Chengdu City, Sichuan province, where the whole building was rented.

Electricity

The power is drawn directly from State Grid with dual transformer, one team from SICHUAN electricity science research institute are employed to design the power supply system,  it is the same team who design and built IBM’s CHENGDU DATA CENTER.

Network
We use double WAN router from CISCO as our main router, and draw one 100M fiber from CHINATELECOM and another 100M fiber from CHINAUNICOM as back up. one 4G wireless internet was also ready for use once it is necessary .

Environment control
Huge fans with the size of 1.5M are installed on one of the whole walls with the capacity to refresh all the air inside the farm within 10 second when all working.

The pic of running s5

Activity: 62
Merit: 10
More people probably read your thread than you think

True.

@ BitmainWarranty:  When will you stop paying dogie to write his lies? He is dragging your name through the mud - it makes no sense to continue to pay him, it only looks bad on your company to do so. He is harming your business & upsetting many in the Bitcoin community.
donator
Activity: 792
Merit: 510
More people probably read your thread than you think

It shows your thread was read over 10,000 times

we hear from bulk customers time to time, they saw comments on Bitcointalk forum.  So I would say it is never known.
You are biased?Huh  Really?  

We do B2B sales, too  Tongue

oh nooooooooo   Mayday Mayday...  Biased Guide incoming...   Grin Grin Grin

I guess I should have explained more carefully.

B2B only and then consumers. Grin You and Spondoolies seem to be the only ones left I would recommend for consumers given the responses in these forums.

Bitfury currently the only company exclusively B2B that I put in thumbs up. Do you and spondoolies think this thread should dual bill you? I doubt anyone with $100K to spend is reading my posts.
donator
Activity: 792
Merit: 510
You are biased?Huh  Really? 

We do B2B sales, too  Tongue

oh nooooooooo   Mayday Mayday...  Biased Guide incoming...   Grin Grin Grin

copper member
Activity: 2898
Merit: 1464
Clueless!
I don't see the point to mining with anything cloud or otherwise since it is a loss. Sell your miners and hold BTC till you get the price you think you feel comfortable cashing out is probably the best solution.

Only if you are looking to write of losses to offset tax burdens elsewhere would mining be something worth looking at or if you had access to petahash and the power to run it without cost. Say something like a solar, wind, wave, hydro or biogas farm coupled with mining.

That pretty much is it...as a legal miner for 2013 thru 2015 I will show the IRS all is well and my biz be legit....but with a biz (not a hobby) you have to show 3 yrs out of 5yrs
of profit....even if it is only a buck say vs your equip invested.....w/o even lame home miners working at the level they are in 2015 and sliding by barely.....I am
trying to figure out how to keep the rubber band going those last 2 years to make the 5 years of a biz (not a hobby ...hobby means more then 2 yrs at a loss)

there has to be others in the same boat as me....i'm not sure but i think spondoolies MAY be doing something like this more a co-op less a cloud mining operation
anyway again looking for others already doing this due to their legal status issues like myself.....have to be some guys out their who pooled resources in such a
manner

anyway if not now ...if anyone is in my boat and wants to continue to 'mine' so to speak on a modest scale likely they will have to pool resources and/or co-op
to do such..but you are correct...in my case and maybe others .....if only relying on home miners at this point we will likely have none in our price range to buy
BY OURSELVES by the time 2016 and 2017 rolls around.....and i could prob kludge some used equip together to show some kind of legit shot at mining for IRS
.....but again......I am assuming there will be a more 'real' co-op or equip data hall (small) type of private setups now ...if folk still need to (like me) or want to
mine say in 2016 or 2017 in some manner......I am assuming some folk are already in such arrangements...and looking for pm's or a direction

anyway again if this is off topic I'll drop it for now....but again you are correct......I"m 3 years after this year into my 'buggy whip' factory...and they just made
the automobile...oops..what to do for those last 2 years to keep the biz looking like a biz to the IRS and to get the last 2 years of my equip depreciation...come
to think of it some of the big miner operations ....may have the same problems on a bigger scale then my puny issues

thanks back to topics

I don't see the point to mining with anything cloud or otherwise since it is a loss. Sell your miners and hold BTC till you get the price you think you feel comfortable cashing out is probably the best solution.

Only if you are looking to write off losses to offset other tax burdens elsewhere would mining be something worth looking at or if you had access to Petahash and the power to run it without cost. Say something like a solar, wind, wave, hydro or biogas farm coupled with mining. The end of home or small scale mining is now. The end of B2B sales to those who would farm is coming and the what will be left are large companies as we see them gobble up power and the percentage of the network. There is no safe haven now for mining. Another sustained crash of something like a sub 50$ in BTC price will pretty much wipe out every weak cloud hashing or mining farm. What will be left are those entities with low power costs or with the ability to shut down large parts of their network without too much overhead.

My situation is I'm a legal miner (bank error forced to file see thread below so as not to go off topic....do the poll also if you'd like)

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.10585422

So essentially I've been a mining like heck and due to the circumstances of the above thread ..with little choice have managed or will manage
to pull it off for 3 years with equip deprecation and home biz etc and will likely pay NO TAXES to IRS thru 2015 when my last miner poops out (knc Titan)

THE CATCH

is if home mining equip is dead...for usefulness with perhaps cloud mining the same soon......then I will have in 2016 (2.5k or so equip depreciation off of mining I could use) and 2017 (maybe 1K left of the same)

so if no home miners and I doubt cloud mining (see my tag line below) applies ..how to get the rest of my equip depreciation kudos for these last 2 years
round this all out to keep the IRS happy? need an option to home miners that makes sense and can kinda sorta make some coin don't ya know
of my 5 year biz plan ...as a legal usa miner (2013 IRS virtual currency guidelines)

so the point is (further details in above thread link off topic)

1) IS THERE any very small data hall type arrangement of a more robust manner then cloud hosting..ie some small share/part owner of small pooled data farm that people
could recomend? again not cloud mining.....i really don't think that would fly..i mean like 10 guys renting something and pooling equipment kinda thing
to get around the home miners going bye bye?

If there are ....anyone here got some that are legit? or they run? or they use? etc

2) same as above but more of a co-op non profit arrangement ( like farmers would use to get/pool equipment under same kind of showing of equip to 'crop
so to speak' revenue stream...ie IRS wants 25% of what I mine (less equip deprecation and other biz expenses) this is also true of a farm co-op arrangement
again catch is if i want to show revenue (mining or as an example farmer) then mining (crops) has to make some kinda sense.....or why farm/mine or buy
the tractor/miner etc you get the analogy....has to make 'some' sense even if at some loss in long term

3) perhaps frigging cloud hosting qualifies (see my tag line) i sorta doubt it .....IRS audit and you point to a web page....? virtual cloud miner? probably not

anyway just here to point out that some of us (thru no fault of our own) kinda had to want to or forced to be legal miners in USA so to expand this beyond the
home miner drought of equipment in the future...are there any small co-op / data hall arrangements of equip that may make sense in the future (2016/17 in my case)
that are getting off the ground to fill in this void of the home miners going bye bye

this thread may want to review such 'real' equip situations co-op or otherwise as a stop gap or bridge away from home mining equip (now that esp scrypt seem to be toast)

anyway just my thoughts I used to run a large bbs game server back in the day....it was a lot more fun with 5 guys involved making the bbs 5x bigger then it was
just running a puny game server /bbs by your lonesome...that also was a biz.....same kinda logic....

and again (see my cloud hosting tagline) imho cloud hosting per say ...will probably not cut this ...(but i could be wrong)

anyway if this is off topic feel free to kill this post...but if home miners are going kaput here soon this seems the only small scale option left small group equip
arrangement of a data hall /bldg or co-op

looking for some legit options with the above in mind....supposedly there have to be small players of this of some note and reputation that would apply to this thread

thanks for reading the above mess and feel free to kill this post if it is too far off the home miner topic of review

Pages:
Jump to: