Pages:
Author

Topic: Healthy Diet - page 11. (Read 33534 times)

Activity: 89
Merit: 0
April 28, 2018, 02:06:22 PM
Why arere you posting all this shits in forum? Go and visit clinic befire the clinic visits you
Activity: 58
April 28, 2018, 12:33:31 PM
Try to include a balanced diet in your diet and avoid eating after sunset.
Activity: 105
Merit: 1
April 28, 2018, 11:36:51 AM
a healthy diet should eat regularly, exercise morning and also afternoon, it's a healthy diet.
Activity: 72
April 28, 2018, 11:19:05 AM
Life is becoming more complex, they run the risk of ignoring the health and safety of consumers. Chemicals, pesticides, bleach and all toxins are sprayed, soaked in food and vegetables.
It is therefore difficult to distinguish between safe and dirty.
So I think  we can grow vegetables and chicken and ducks to provide safe and healthy food for ourselves and our families.
legendary
Activity: 3766
Merit: 1368
April 26, 2018, 07:21:23 PM
Eat so that you are always at least a little hungry, but don' snack between meals. And exercise.

Include in your diet a multi vitamin.

Include NAD+, generally from resveratrol... grape skin powder.

Include proanthocyanidins, dried powder from grape seeds or pine bark - extract.

Include one of the few stem cell activators for your system (Laminine), but there are others.

Include vitamin D3 together with Magnesium. If you are calcium deficient, include shark cartilage.

Include fish oil and flax seed oil.

Vitamin C, as much as you want.

Vitamin K2 to help keep the arteries clean.

Some Gingko Biloba, and an occasional brain booster like Solaray's Ginseng Gotu Kola.

Gotta go.

Cool
Activity: 42
April 26, 2018, 05:27:31 PM
Hydrating with water.
Eating healthy carbohydrates such as whole-grain cereals (with low-fat or skim milk), whole-wheat toast, low-fat or fat-free yogurt, whole grain pasta, brown rice, fruits and vegetables.
Avoiding saturated fats and even a lot of healthy protein — because these types of fuels digest slower in your stomach and take away oxygen and energy-delivering blood from your muscles.
If you only have 5-10 minutes before you exercise, eat a piece of fruit such as an apple or banana.
After your workout:
Fluids. Drink water, of course. Blend your water with 100% juice such as orange juice which provides fluids, carbohydrates.
Carbohydrates. You burn a lot of carbohydrates — the main fuel for your muscles — when you exercise. In the 20-60 minutes after your workout, your muscles can store carbohydrates and protein as energy and help in recovery.
Protein. Eat things with protein to help repair and grow your muscles. It’s important to realize that these are general guidelines. We have different digestive systems and “a lot depends on what kind of workout you’re doing,” Platt said.
So do what works best for you. Know that what you put in your body (nutrition) is as important as you what you do with your body (exercise). Both are crucial to keeping your engine performing at its best.
April 26, 2018, 04:44:18 PM
A healthy diet is nothing but a balanced diet that has all the nutrients.
Activity: 154
April 26, 2018, 03:52:49 PM
It's very hard to finde good diet for yourslef by surfing web. At my opinion always better to find a coach or a doctor who will make it for you.
Activity: 40
April 26, 2018, 03:12:37 PM
Healthy eating is not about strict dietary limitations, staying unrealistically thin, or depriving yourself of the foods you love. Rather, it’s about feeling great, having more energy, improving your health, and stabilizing your mood. If you feel overwhelmed by all the conflicting nutrition and diet advice out there, you’re not alone. It seems that for every expert who tells you a certain food is good for you, you’ll find another saying exactly the opposite. But by using these simple tips, you can cut through the confusion and learn how to create a tasty, varied, and nutritious diet that is as good for your mind as it is for your body.

How can healthy eating improve your mood?
We all know that eating right can help you maintain a healthy weight and avoid certain health problems, but your diet can also have a profound effect on your mood and sense of wellbeing. Studies have linked eating a typical Western diet—filled with processed meats, packaged meals, takeout food, and sugary snacks—with higher rates of depression, stress, bipolar disorder, and anxiety. Eating an unhealthy diet may even play a role in the development of mental health disorders such as ADHD, Alzheimer’s disease, and schizophrenia, or in the increased risk of suicide in young people.

Eating more fresh fruits and vegetables, cooking meals at home, and reducing your intake of sugar and refined carbohydrates, on the other hand, may help to improve mood and lower your risk for mental health issues. If you have already been diagnosed with a mental health problem, eating well can even help to manage your symptoms and regain control of your life.

What constitutes a healthy diet?
Eating a healthy diet doesn’t have to be overly complicated. While some specific foods or nutrients have been shown to have a beneficial effect on mood, it’s your overall dietary pattern that is most important. The cornerstone of a healthy diet pattern should be to replace processed food with real food whenever possible. Eating food that is as close as possible to the way nature made it can make a huge difference to the way you think, look, and feel.
Activity: 224
April 26, 2018, 02:45:16 PM
as many people wrote the first thing doing sports (well, or at least physical activity) and, in general, take protein food, it is not converted into fat
Activity: 67
April 25, 2018, 11:50:26 PM
Hey don't hold back your desire, the life is short who cares to be well built, just eat and drink bro just like me LOL
Activity: 17
April 24, 2018, 11:06:32 AM
hey guys! I've been working out for at least 3 times a week but I need someone to recommend a healthy diet or routine.
I can't help myself eat snacks when I'm at work since they provide it.
Can you guys give me any tips, that would be so appreciated! Thanks
Many think that eating a healthy and healthy diet reduces many illnesses, but I think that maybe some people with different adaptations can not have the same. Eat a standard way of eating and hobbies.
Activity: 171
Merit: 12
April 24, 2018, 10:25:00 AM
Sleep 10 hours a day and exercise.
Activity: 128
Merit: 10
April 24, 2018, 09:57:42 AM
Best diet - need to eat 6 times in a day

First breakfast - oatmeal

Second breakfast - cottage cheese

First dinner - spaghetti with seafood

Second dinner - chicken with rice

First supper - chicken with rice again

Second supper - cottage cheese
Activity: 101
Merit: 1
April 24, 2018, 09:24:18 AM
I recommend eating the rice as usual but the eggs side eggs, and multiply the vegetables and in with enough exercise, hopefully help ..
Activity: 101
Merit: 10
Legendary
April 24, 2018, 08:52:24 AM
To have a healthy lifestyle it is very important to have a strict regime and schedule.
Activity: 35
April 24, 2018, 12:42:09 AM
Have a lot of fruits and fibres in your diet and avoid junk.
Activity: 43
April 23, 2018, 10:42:02 PM
Avoid eating junk and eat well and eat right to have a healthy lifestyle.
Activity: 27
April 23, 2018, 06:28:35 PM
Only you have the control over your mind. You must have to cutoff junky snacks and oily grasps with workout to get toned body
April 23, 2018, 04:59:29 PM
Not eating anything in the middle of the night, avoid sugar and junk for healthy diet.
Pages:
Jump to: