Pages:
Author

Topic: Help me translate my best posts in your Local Board - page 10. (Read 6347 times)

Activity: 798
Merit: 723
Hi @fillippone, please is the translation challenge over? if NO I want to join the translation gang. I will also translate to Pidgin language for Nigeria Local Board.
legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 15144
Fully fledged Merit Cycler - Golden Feather 22-23
I'm suggesting having a spreadsheet to see who already reserved the translation for the specific thread.

I'm very happy to help you spread your useful translation in my country.   Wink

I think setting up a spreadsheet might be too much.
At the end of the day, I think we can work in a decentralised way, reading who's working on what and eventually sending a few PMs I think every problem can be solved.
legendary
Activity: 1960
Merit: 2124
Good day, Fil!

I'm planning to translate the untranslated thread available on the first thread but I saw some users that already post above their interest in translating your thread. So I'm just worried that I might duplicate the translation that he is doing. I'm planning to translate this topic https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.51545936 to Filipino translation since it will be very useful to my fellow Filipino users. I'm suggesting having a spreadsheet to see who already reserved the translation for the specific thread.

I'm very happy to help you spread your useful translation in my country.   Wink
It's good that you also want to translate the topic in your local language and help the members gain additional information through our bitcoin geek's thread and he will surely tell you about the same.

But frankly saying the topic you have mentioned about resources to learn about bitcoin is one of my favourites topic by @fillippone as it covers most of the basic things a newbie needs to get himself acquainted with bitcoin and that also through legit soruces.I have mentioned this in many threads to newbie who ask for guidance related to bitcoin.I am also motivated with his thread and working on one of the similar thread and will post whenever it's done.So best of luck and hope you translate it good if you get chance.
Activity: 854
Merit: 1246
Good morning Mr. Fillippone
Thank you for bringing out the talent in some users. Most of the users can't use their native language (L1) to write but they can use it to speak and with this your translation challenge. Most users now can use it to write.

Nigerian Pidgin, Pijin or Brokun language is a combination of the indigenous languages with British English.
Therefore, with your request to traslate the best topics of yours, I want to join the contest. I will still translate one of the out listed threads.
legendary
Thank you, @wakate and @Mr.right85, for your translations.
Very much appreciated.
Your translations have been added to the OP!
Activity: 882
Merit: 645
Hi fillippone,

I've come to find interest in your initiative. You spoken quite a number of languages through these translations and communicated in a handful of local boards on the forum. I would like you to speak to my people too in our Nigerian Pighin language, to teach to them in a language that we all understand and its both friendly and very welcoming too. Therefore, I would be doing a translation on this thread and I can say i'm already working on it, it's sure to hit the forum later today. In the mean time, "I dey grit u" meaning "greetings to you"!

Eidted
It was a wonderful exercise, not the less stressful but it all came down beautifully.

Nigerian Pighin Language Translation: #Meritnalyf: Hw 2 dey get alert 4 smartband on merit nd wen dem wryt ur name

Thanks for the opportunity and its all done now. Unto the next when I've got the time!
legendary
Thank you for the words of appreciation! Much appreciated, to say so Smiley It's not the difficulty of the topic what delayed me, but some extra activities from real life, which took me more than I was expecting... The topic itself it's not too difficult to translate, but it's very long, and it takes several hours to translate it entirely...
Yeah we all have our personal life apart from the forum also and we need to spare time for it also so there are sometimes delay in some work so i know this fact.But ofcourse this is lengthy job as you need to translate such detailed threads in local languages without any mistake.

Yes, in case you really do a thorough job, it takes time... Maybe the most difficult part, at any such work, is to do an idiomatic translation. Knowing the foreign language is a part -- maybe most important one; but, in order to have a valuable translation, you also have to do it based on the idiom of your own language. And that's the tricky part...
Definitely giving out the thread it's own personal taste of that local language in which you are translating is must as readers must feel that related to them completely not a mere google translation.This is hardest part and I have also done it in my work so know it's importance.Whenever we read some threads in our local language if it has idiomatic part then we feel related to it so it's all dependent on the author so you have done good job in that one for sure.

I'm always looking forward for another one Smiley I'm fillippone No. 1 fan! If you take a look at OP, you will notice that I am the only user which managed to translate all fillippone's topics! Smiley
That's the good part that you are always the first one to offer your service and make his threads reach more local boards and make them aware about it.So whenever there's thread from @fillippone you are ready to translate it.
Activity: 924
Merit: 518
fillippone - Winner contest Pizza 2022
Magandang araw @fillippone! Kamusta ka?

Hello @Eureka_07 pinong salamat!

I will translate one of the listed posts to Pigin language from Africa 🌍. I will dedicate 48 hours to complete the translation and it's going to start now.

Thank you guys.
Don’t worry about taking too long to translate, we are not in a rush. I do prefer quality of the translation, rather than quickness!
Take your time, do everything properly!
I have finally translated one of your great article/post to Pigin version like I pledged. It wasn't as easy as I thought but I am happy to have accomplished it without much delay. Although I couldn't meet up with my initial timing but I'm glad I had posted it. You can check it now if you don't mind.
Thanks @Fillippone for this remarkable exercise!

Everything you wanted to know about BTC futures but were afraid to ask!
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5121680.new#new
legendary
Activity: 1680
Merit: 6520
Fully-fledged Merit Cycler|Spambuster'23|Pie Baker
Just saw you translated version of @fillippone's post of securing seed washers and it seems impressive to me although i don't understand the language but from the visual perspective it looks you have done a great job as this one was quite detailed one thread and that's why it might have delayed you

Thank you for the words of appreciation! Much appreciated, to say so Smiley It's not the difficulty of the topic what delayed me, but some extra activities from real life, which took me more than I was expecting... The topic itself it's not too difficult to translate, but it's very long, and it takes several hours to translate it entirely...

Have once done freelance job of translating one or two articles outside the forum and know it takes time and efforts to do the proper translation.

Yes, in case you really do a thorough job, it takes time... Maybe the most difficult part, at any such work, is to do an idiomatic translation. Knowing the foreign language is a part -- maybe most important one; but, in order to have a valuable translation, you also have to do it based on the idiom of your own language. And that's the tricky part...

So keep it up and you might get new topic soon from our bitcoin geek @fillippone Grin

I'm always looking forward for another one Smiley I'm fillippone No. 1 fan! If you take a look at OP, you will notice that I am the only user which managed to translate all fillippone's topics! Smiley
legendary
My dear fillippone, as promised, I delivered Smiley Again, I am sorry for the big delay.
Just saw you translated version of @fillippone's post of securing seed washers and it seems impressive to me although i don't understand the language but from the visual perspective it looks you have done a great job as this one was quite detailed one thread and that's why it might have delayed you but as the original author quoted:

long to translate, we are not in a rush. I do prefer quality of the translation, rather than quickness!

Have once done freelance job of translating one or two articles outside the forum and know it takes time and efforts to do the proper translation.So keep it up and you might get new topic soon from our bitcoin geek @fillippone Grin
legendary
You might want to consider the italian post too? Wink
Yup, sure! No kidding, I'll do it.

My dear fillippone, as promised, I delivered Smiley Again, I am sorry for the big delay.

I finally finished checking also the Italian version of the topic and I sent you a nice and thorough PM with all the typos I encountered. I hope this helps. Sadly, due to lack of (better) knowledge of Italian language, my check covered only visual typos (missing dots, small inconsistencies, spacing issues etc.), but even so, I hope that you will be pleased by the results.

Of course, in case you decide to add any other topic within this one, looking to have it translated, you can count of me.
legendary

Hello @Eureka_07 pinong salamat!

I will translate one of the listed posts to Pigin language from Africa 🌍. I will dedicate 48 hours to complete the translation and it's going to start now.

Thank you guys.
Don’t worry about taking too long to translate, we are not in a rush. I do prefer quality of the translation, rather than quickness!
Activity: 1750
Merit: 260
Binance #SWGT and CERTIK Audited

This is the first time I bumped into this thread, I can say that this is really a nice idea. I had plans even before to translate some good and very helpful threads from the English board to our Local board (Pilipinas) as it will help the board to be more active and of course get a very good constructive thread.
I'll be translating some of your threads later. For now I need some time to finish my academics and then I will help spread your words.
Activity: 924
Merit: 518
fillippone - Winner contest Pizza 2022
I know how it might be difficult translating to another language but I will do it even it's gonna take me days to accomplish. I will translate one of the listed posts to Pigin language from Africa 🌍. I will dedicate 48 hours to complete the translation and it's going to start now.
Thanks @fillippone for this great opportunity!
legendary
My dear fillippone, the translation is (finally) done! Here it is: Securizarea Seed-ului cu Șaibe.

Thank you for being so committed to those translations.
I have just edited the OP to include your latest effort!

Come on, guys! Plenty of Other translations are available!
legendary
As usual, you can count on me for the Romanian translation. I will try to do it in this weekend. In case I will have any trouble during the translation process I will PM you for further details.

My dear fillippone, the translation is (finally) done! Here it is: Securizarea Seed-ului cu Șaibe.

I am sorry for being (so) late (perhaps I took the habit of tardiness from Supreme Leader of Thick-Skinned ones?  Roll Eyes) but, at least I managed to finish. For amusement purposes, I can say that I still finished the translation during a weekend, as I wrote above. So the inconsistency is only regarding which weekend, but not also about doing it in a weekend Smiley

Excepting these, your topic, as usual, offers a lot of useful information! Congrats for writing it! I am more than pleased for having the honor to present it to Romanian side of the forum as well.
legendary
Thanks for this awesome guide: Securing Your Seed Phrase with Washers
Thank you Ratimov for your work.
 I guess it’s important to know how secure your bitcoins when there are legal risks. Be your own bank is an important mantra to remember to protect your funds from greedy hands.
legendary
Your translations are great

Grazie!

in addition to that I am sure I will get a proofreading of my post for free! I am ready to edit out those double spaces and typos no one cares about!

Looool! If I'd charge 1 satoshi for each double space / missing dot at end of sentence etc. I'd be millionaire. Not satoshi millionaire, but BTC millionaire =)))

Yup, sure! No kidding, I'll do it.
legendary
Who wants to help me?

Buongiorno, amico mio!

Wonderful!
Your translations are great, in addition to that I am sure I will get a proofreading of my post for free! I am ready to edit out those double spaces and typos no one cares about!

legendary
Who wants to help me?

Buongiorno, amico mio!

I am more than happy to see that you came with another topic of great interest! As usual, you can count on me for the Romanian translation. I will try to do it in this weekend. In case I will have any trouble during the translation process I will PM you for further details.

Cheers!
Pages:
Jump to: