Pages:
Author

Topic: How to lose weight? - page 57. (Read 42974 times)

Activity: 5
Merit: 0
March 06, 2018, 06:48:35 AM
You can loose weight by exercising and watching your diet

Activity: 253
Merit: 11
March 06, 2018, 06:22:29 AM
Activity: 420
Merit: 11
March 06, 2018, 06:21:23 AM
run,run,run Wink
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies
March 06, 2018, 04:26:17 AM
The best way to lose weight is to exercise regularly and eat plenty of green vegetables. So you can lose weight.
Activity: 16
March 06, 2018, 02:45:44 AM
A simple recipe for these eat Six times a day, plenty of sleep and less activities. Do this for 2 month surely you get what you want.
Activity: 44
March 06, 2018, 02:37:44 AM
Just try to move more and spend less time by doing nothing, like watching TV, playing with PC. That helps. Smiley
Activity: 21
March 02, 2018, 08:53:04 PM
Just sharing my co-worker's diet, eat meat and avoid carbs he lost 10kg+ in 1mos.
Activity: 64
Merit: 9
"Don't look back but never forget"
March 02, 2018, 06:25:08 PM
Its really more about diet than exercise. Ive lost 30 lbs now, and I went to the gym when i started losing for 6 months without losing a single pound. I was running hard every day and lifting weight. I didnt know better. After 6 months tho i got a little fed up with that and actually decided to stop eating garbage. I immediately started cutting weight.

One thing i realized is that it does depend on your bodytype, but carbs are the devil for most people. They convert into energy, but in a really inefficient way and then excess gets stored as fat. carbs are like all the breads and grains you eat. I REALLY started cutting weight fast when i took out almost all the carbs, and got a LOT of protein and fat. Like you can still have eggs and bacon in the morning but no toast and no hash browns....

Lastly, i recommend eating a small breakfast that just barely gets you by, but eat something in the morning low in carbs. it sets your metabolism for the day, so if you can cool it in the morning you will be much less hungry thru the day.

No matter what tho, if u focus on LOSING weight, it will always come back so you can start the LOSING process again. if you want to keep it off, you have to decide a new lifestyle and way of eating and be able to live with it. if ur losing weight and dieting, the moment that diet is over you will go back to what you know because you never changed, you just did a diet.

I really hope that helps because in order to get your weight under control you have to get your food under control. no chemical or surgery can work as well as a good diet. ever.
Activity: 69
March 02, 2018, 06:00:46 PM
exercising and managing your diet is a very good way to lose weight, it will be like hell in the first month but after that you'll be fine
Activity: 7
March 02, 2018, 05:53:34 PM
Just don't use diets! Diets are killers of all weight loss. You need to change your lifestyle. It is change of food you eat, how many foods per day, exercise, sleep, it has many aspects, I'm not pro bodybuilder but I exercise and try to live heal for more than 8 years, so I have some packs! Cheesy So if you are interested about something just give me direct messages and I will be more than willing to help.  Wink
Activity: 294
Merit: 1
March 02, 2018, 05:32:12 PM
1) First of all, it is necessary to exclude sweet.
2) Don't go to McDonald's and not eat fast food
3) Start running and doing sports
 Wink

Lose weight can and eating fast food, but that's caloric content does not exceed the recommended for your complexion. But you do not eat enough, of course, as fast food is very caloric and there will be little during the day
Activity: 182
Merit: 1
March 02, 2018, 05:30:11 PM
Eating healthy foods and proper diet is the best way to lose a weight. And do exercise and choose whats sports or training exercise is best for you. My suggestion is basketball jogging or walk for 45 minutes a day, or go to gym there is a lot of program there will help you losing weight.
Activity: 28
March 02, 2018, 05:14:02 PM

Try less eat
Activity: 161
Merit: 38
(Thank you for all the merit =) ) ~Lovecove!
March 02, 2018, 05:11:05 PM
I combine gym and DDR (yes, Dance Dance Revolution) so I can lose weight. I was 185 lbs before January 1, I'm around 170 lbs nowadays. I schedule my gym or DDR 2-4x a week. Grin

Yeah! when you can make working out fun, then it's not working out anymore. Like, I think if I were to lose weight practicing to be a ninja, I could do like 2 hours of that without even feeling it.

Or like LARPing Merlin or something.
Activity: 55
March 02, 2018, 02:24:40 PM
1) First of all, it is necessary to exclude sweet.
2) Don't go to McDonald's and not eat fast food
3) Start running and doing sports
 Wink
Activity: 115
March 02, 2018, 01:30:56 PM
I combine gym and DDR (yes, Dance Dance Revolution) so I can lose weight. I was 185 lbs before January 1, I'm around 170 lbs nowadays. I schedule my gym or DDR 2-4x a week. Grin
Activity: 89
Merit: 5
GuestCrew
March 02, 2018, 01:21:49 PM
Exercise is just a part of the process, there are so many other factors that can be contributing to your weight. Say, HypoThyroidism for example is a disease that can cause weight gain! Basically saying that you never know - best to visit a doctor before starting anything ...

I know people who have lost up to 40 KGs of weight with a combination of Diet, Exercise, healthy lifestyle, yoga, aerobics etc. Weight loss isn't impossible, but you need a long term plan to make it successful.

Look around your place and see if there is a Yoga center available. Visit a dietitian and get a good diet chart and stick to it. Fix your fast food habits. Get up early and get some morning walk.

Keep a weekly chart of your progress and see what is working.
Activity: 196
March 02, 2018, 01:11:17 PM
For me, losing weight is much easy than gaining weight.
The fastest way so far based in my experience is doing WATER FAST. In just 2-3 days of fasting, you'll observe that you'll lost pounds. But I'm warning you (although it leads to a healthy body), WATER FASTING is dangerous if you don't know the process.
After how many days doing the process, your body will tell when will be the right time to eat and your appreciation of healthy foods will start to grow.
But in the end, the key in losing weight: strong determination and self-discipline.
Activity: 1148
Merit: 562
Blockchain Core Dev
March 02, 2018, 12:53:17 PM
If POS. The fastest way to lose weight, it's just closing your wallet.  Grin
Activity: 4
March 02, 2018, 12:52:17 PM
how to manage the body by exercising and running
Pages:
Jump to: