Pages:
Author

Topic: Innosilicon releases A9 Zmaster 50ksol/s Equihash miner at 620W - page 49. (Read 45438 times)

Activity: 529
Merit: 29
Beware all! They don't care at all about their customers!

I received a defective PSU and a defective ASIC (28% of rejected shares on four pools I tested). They answer one time and after that, not a fucking word. On WeChat, Twitter, email.

Now, they give one ASIC for new and previous customers... but it's false! I asked them how to do... NO ANSWER.

Nothing new I suppose, they said for the first batch that next set would hit only in Aug, so you have 2 months with lessor difficulty, yet here they are selling 1 with 1 free.
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
Beware all! They don't care at all about their customers!

I received a defective PSU and a defective ASIC (28% of rejected shares on four pools I tested). They answer one time and after that, not a fucking word. On WeChat, Twitter, email.

Now, they give one ASIC for new and previous customers... but it's false! I asked them how to do... NO ANSWER.
Activity: 294
The price says 9999$ but they want 1.64 BTC but thats 11100$ - is it normal that they want 10% extra for paying with BTC? Thats insane !
Or do they need to adjust the price by hand? How often does this happen?
Did anybody ever pay them by Banktransfer?

Bitcoin is dropping some 10% a week, so probably they are hedging their profits. Dollar is stable.
Activity: 895
Merit: 504
At this point it would be crazy to buy any equihash miner.  People like myself who have one on the way (an antminer Z9 in my case) are already in doubt as to getting 100% ROI.  Any purchase based on a future delivery is gambling with very bad odds.

Can't resist $2.5 and $1k price tags, I am buying. Apparently I didn't learn from my 20 D3 and 15 A3 purchases, lol.
legendary
Activity: 1726
Merit: 1018
At this point it would be crazy to buy any equihash miner.  People like myself who have one on the way (an antminer Z9 in my case) are already in doubt as to getting 100% ROI.  Any purchase based on a future delivery is gambling with very bad odds.
Buy one get one free.. lol@ those who paid $10k  Shocked

Still pretty poor, $1k and i'll bite  Grin

People who paid $10k are offered ship by July 5, 2018 batch for $2.5K and Aug batch for $1k based on the number of A9s they bought, both batches come with free PSU and shipping. In addition to a free miner and PSU for $400.  It pays to be an early adopter  Grin
Activity: 28
Merit: 5
they will flood the market  and crash the coin price .

they should have sent you a free sample so you could schil for them too. next time maybe.
legendary
Activity: 4102
Merit: 7765
'The right to privacy matters'
they will flood the market  and crash the coin price .

1. Delivery time: first pay, first served.

Buy Now! Buy one get two! You can buy one A9 (with PSU and free shipping) at 9999USD, shipment will be made within 3 business days after payment confirmation; we will gift another A9 (with PSU and free shipping) within August 15th to 25th.

Buy August! You can buy one A9 (with PSU and free shipping) at 4598USD; shipment will be made within August 15th to 25th.

2. If you have ordered the PSU, then please be aware: the PSU we provide is specially customized for our miners. Since customers require different types of plugs, the PSU you reserved does not contain 220V(110V) AC cables. You can order the standard IEC C14 AC power cable to use with the PSU.

3. If you wish to order PSU with more than 1600W power, please purchase AC cable with 3*1.0 specifications, and 3 wire cores with diameter no less than 1.0mm.

4. Please write the recipient's name, contact information and address carefully. We will ship according to the information given to us. You will be responsible for any damages or losses caused by errors in the information.

5. We guarantee the safety of the goods until they are in the hands of the shipping carrier. Once the shipping carrier has accepted the goods, the ownership of them will be transferred to customers. Any damage or losses of the goods during transport and import customs clearance will be charged to the buyers.

6. In order to increase the in transit security of the high-value miner, we are implementing insurance fees with the shipping fees, starting from December 26th, 2017. We will use the company name (if not available, then the name of the buyer) as the insured party. Please make sure that the information is correct.
Activity: 306
Merit: 2
Buy one get one free.. lol@ those who paid $10k  Shocked

Still pretty poor, $1k and i'll bite  Grin
Activity: 529
Merit: 29
It's now buy 1 get 1 free guys. Looks like it was selling poorly.

As usual Inno screwing over customers...
Activity: 610
Merit: 265
It's now buy 1 get 1 free guys. Looks like it was selling poorly.
First, PSU is VERY VERY noisy; much more than ASIC itself. Probably a dysfunction.
And 25%(!!!) of shares are rejected! 25%! On NiceHash as nanopool.

So, not 50k at all but rather 35-40. That's a shame.

I think rejected shares are pool dependent. I was getting 94% accepted shares on FlyPool and getting 97% accepted shares on Antpool. Never tried NH or Nanopool. Nevertheless, 24 hour average hash rate is always over 50k sols.

You're right. NiceHash answer me they don't fully support Innosilicon ASICs...

edit: test FlyPool, seems to be the same. Lot of Rejected 2f21626d Diff 0/44739 HLT 1 pool 0 (Invalid Equihash solution) on log.
It is kind of expensive especially with the ever increasing mining difficulty.The Minimum Order quantity is also not encouraging.Not for individuals,encouraging centralization of mining power.Power consumption is however reasonable.

There is no minimum Order quantity. I order just 1 piece, and got now shipped.
A friend of mine bought also only 1 and a other 2 pieces.

@hawkfish007 thank you so much for sharing your experience with different pools!!

You are welcome. A9 is making $144 today after $.14/kWh electricity per www.asicminervalue.com  Grin
Activity: 434
Merit: 255
Live cams shows pimped with cryptocurrency
I will never agree to buy an asic for $ 10,000. This madness. You will be returning your money for a very long time because of the ever-growing complexity of the network. I bought a Z9 from bittman and I'm not sure I can get my $ 2,000 back. As people are not afraid to risk 5 times more I don't understand.
Activity: 34
Merit: 0
It is kind of expensive especially with the ever increasing mining difficulty.The Minimum Order quantity is also not encouraging.Not for individuals,encouraging centralization of mining power.Power consumption is however reasonable.

There is no minimum Order quantity. I order just 1 piece, and got now shipped.
A friend of mine bought also only 1 and a other 2 pieces.

@hawkfish007 thank you so much for sharing your experience with different pools!!
First, PSU is VERY VERY noisy; much more than ASIC itself. Probably a dysfunction.

I think rejected shares are pool dependent. I was getting 94% accepted shares on FlyPool and getting 97% accepted shares on Antpool. Never tried NH or Nanopool. Nevertheless, 24 hour average hash rate is always over 50k sols.

Activity: 182

The price says 9999$ but they want 1.64 BTC but thats 11100$ - is it normal that they want 10% extra for paying with BTC? Thats insane !

Yeah they adjust BTC Price manually.
I and some friends payed by Banktransfer, why are you asking? Smiley
Merit: 2
Pages:
Jump to: