Pages:
Author

Topic: Innosilicon releases A9 Zmaster 50ksol/s Equihash miner at 620W - page 50. (Read 45438 times)

Activity: 3
Merit: 0
and what would be the size of this batch?
Activity: 294
Merit: 100

Me and some friends plan to buy an A9 Zmaster!
I wonder how profitable it will be if we order it right now and hopefully recieve it next week! What will the roi be like? Anyone know how fast the profit of this asics drops right know?

All opinions welcome:)

Basically the only way to make profit with any ASICs is as follows

1) Be the first to get the machine to get a head start on the difficulty

2) Resell the ASIC on eBay or Craiglists at a markup and your profit is the mark up.

3) Hope that there is another Moon FOMO rally and BTC and ZEC hit new ATH later in the year.
Exactly this! The Asic needs to be resold by the end of the first month before the difficulty spikes and any other company has time to develop more Asics.

This happens time and time again, a never ending cycle. If we all just stop buying asic machines, the crypto community would be much better off.
Activity: 88

I wonder how profitable it will be if we order it right now and hopefully recieve it next week! What will the roi be like? Anyone know how fast the profit of this asics drops right know?

2) Resell the ASIC on eBay or Craiglists at a markup and your profit is the mark up.

3) Hope that there is another Moon FOMO rally and BTC and ZEC hit new ATH later in the year.
Exactly this! The Asic needs to be resold by the end of the first month before the difficulty spikes and any other company has time to develop more Asics.
legendary
Activity: 3738
Merit: 1708

I have R9 390 mining with $0.16/kWh. For the rig, the revenue is $5.1, electricity is $3.84. The profit is $1.26 per rig. So it just needs the difficulty to rise 25% to make it no profitable.

Fair point. Rev isn't profit.

Your rig will turn unprofitable at any moment. You might want to go looking for something else to mine, eth maybe.
Activity: 420
Merit: 110
Look at what Inno did to the new Decred miners. They have been pumping out 20k miners each month to where they flooded the market and it will take 2 years for anyone to make their investment back and that was without Bitmain entering the market. Now it will be Inno vs Bitmain to see who can flood the market the fastest and I expect Bitmains miners to be obsolete in 2 months which is what happened to the A3's for siacoin. Anyone who pays 10k for Inno's miners is in for a rude wake up call because it will be making $10 a day in 2 months.

For Decred, 20k units per month is factually wrong. At only 20k miners at 2TH/s each would result in network hashrate of 40,000TH/s. We are around 25-30,000TH/s right now.

I think 5k units per month is more like it, add to it what Ibelink is adding.
It wasn't meant to be an exact number and the next batch is shipping while the network is at 30PH when not even 2 months ago it was at 2.5PH. At the end of this second month it will be at 40PH which is about 20,000 a month from "1" company. What do you think Bitmain will do??? The exact same thing Inno will do and that is stop selling when people stop buying but by that time it will be too late and they just robbed everyone all over again. The D3 was the first alt miner that everyone got royally screwed on and I saw the posts about it but still thought it would be different this time around but it wasn't it's only gotten worse. I'm not saying anything to bash anyone I'm trying to help and teach from my experience so no one else gets burned. I have 50k in miners I've gotten new 1st batches from Bitmain, halong and Inno since February and only have $13k in coins to show for it. Mining isn't dead it's no longer profitable and it's way better to buy at today's low prices and hold because the A9 wont sell for more then $400 in 2 months.

Wisdom aside, 20k units in 2 months would mean we should be at 40PH, but we are not there. The actual number should be 5k x 2 months = 20PH. What is being added is mostly Ibelink 6TH units, I think they are testing and slowly dispatching them, which gradually pushing up the net hash. Who know where the net hash ends up. If Ibelink adds 5k, we are looking at 40-60PH, plus more when oblisk ships.
The point is that Inno flooded the market so bad in just a little over a month. The network for decred has goine up from 4PH to 30PH in 1.5 months and that's without Bitmain pumping out miners. When the first batch of miners were out they were making $200 a day each but the A9 is only making $140. The inno D9 today only makes $25 as of today only 1.5 months later and cost $8300. Now they are selling everyone here the A9 that makes $140 a day but costs $10,000! Why can't anyone see this!? I will come back to this thread and post I told you so to everyone since they would rather attack someone for telling the truth then attack these manufacturers that are robbing everyone with a smile.
https://dcrstats.com/pow
It's pretty Wonky. People are very eager to place a $10,000.00 bet with the hope of only making back their $10,000.00. I sure don't get it. It sure must be nice to be a ASIC manufacturer. More money than Cartel Bosses.
Activity: 476
Merit: 278

No one can really answer your question right because we don't know how much Asics bitmain and inno have.Rough estimate is that you will probably roi 50% in first two months but after that is just pure guessing
Activity: 895
Merit: 504
Update on the hash rate. It appears A9 does well on Antpool than Flypool with 97% vs 93% accepted hash rate. I ran it on Flypool overnight and now running on Antpool. The miner is almost silent, can't hear it besides the PSU. It could be run inside the house with an ATX.

Nice to hear that it's silent, byt did you only manage to get 0,009 zec overnight? That seems low

.31 Zec in about 14 hours (2nd picture unpaid and immature  balances) from flypool, and .009 in 15 mins on antpool.
Activity: 7
Update on the hash rate. It appears A9 does well on Antpool than Flypool with 97% vs 93% accepted hash rate. I ran it on Flypool overnight and now running on Antpool. The miner is almost silent, can't hear it besides the PSU. It could be run inside the house with an ATX.

https://i.imgur.com/FVbzDY6.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/1Ei73nT.jpg

Nice to hear that it's silent, byt did you only manage to get 0,009 zec overnight? That seems low

Activity: 7

Activity: 952
Merit: 508
ZMaster is here!

Well built and no rattling unlike Bitmain's. Very easy to setup and nice interface. It is currently fine tuning in performance mode. Enjoy...

Edit: https://i.imgur.com/y3YTz82.jpg (for some reason hash rate pic is not showing up, direct link)

So it's been about 8 hours since you posted this, what has been your profitability / experience for this first 8 hour period?
Here is screenshot of income after approximately 30 days of mining, initial income was even higher. Note, these are not my D9s but a friend of my own them. He hit the jackpot ordering the first batch, but they were $10k each just like A9. He has been very happy with purchase. I understand the outcome is not the same for people who waited month's for the price to drop to order and now blaming Innosilicon. No one hold a gun on your head and forced you to buy  Wink

There are plenty of warnings that asics get unprofitable real fast, within few months usually. This has been going on for years.
ZMaster is here!

Well built and no rattling unlike Bitmain's. Very easy to setup and nice interface. It is currently fine tuning in performance mode. Enjoy...

Edit: https://i.imgur.com/y3YTz82.jpg (for some reason hash rate pic is not showing up, direct link)

Did the Miner arrive you today? @ hawk  Grin
Why didn't i get already a Tracking ID to ?  Cry

Not yet but it is at DHL LAX sorting center per tracking #, it is about an hour an half away from where I live. It should be delivered today but I am at work till late so won't be able to setup until evening. Tracking ID was texted by the DHL not Inno, depending on the carrier you might receive yours today or by Monday.
Activity: 15
the guys at innosilicon are useless
I was trying to contact them since 10th of June in order to inform them about the payment and today I got an auto-reply that they will close for a dragon boat festival!!!
on their site they state that they will send the miners from 10th to 22nd and they're closed from 15th to 20th of June!
I've payed 10.399USD and they don't even reply f@ck them!

don't trust them, unprofessionals  and scammers
Activity: 34
Did the Miner arrive you today? @ hawk  Grin
Why didn't i get already a Tracking ID to ?  Cry
Here is screenshot of income after approximately 30 days of mining, initial income was even higher. Note, these are not my D9s but a friend of my own them. He hit the jackpot ordering the first batch, but they were $10k each just like A9. He has been very happy with purchase. I understand the outcome is not the same for people who waited month's for the price to drop to order and now blaming Innosilicon. No one hold a gun on your head and forced you to buy  Wink

Activity: 529
Merit: 29
Look at what Inno did to the new Decred miners. They have been pumping out 20k miners each month to where they flooded the market and it will take 2 years for anyone to make their investment back and that was without Bitmain entering the market. Now it will be Inno vs Bitmain to see who can flood the market the fastest and I expect Bitmains miners to be obsolete in 2 months which is what happened to the A3's for siacoin. Anyone who pays 10k for Inno's miners is in for a rude wake up call because it will be making $10 a day in 2 months.

For Decred, 20k units per month is factually wrong. At only 20k miners at 2TH/s each would result in network hashrate of 40,000TH/s. We are around 25-30,000TH/s right now.

It wasn't meant to be an exact number and the next batch is shipping while the network is at 30PH when not even 2 months ago it was at 2.5PH. At the end of this second month it will be at 40PH which is about 20,000 a month from "1" company. What do you think Bitmain will do??? The exact same thing Inno will do and that is stop selling when people stop buying but by that time it will be too late and they just robbed everyone all over again. The D3 was the first alt miner that everyone got royally screwed on and I saw the posts about it but still thought it would be different this time around but it wasn't it's only gotten worse. I'm not saying anything to bash anyone I'm trying to help and teach from my experience so no one else gets burned. I have 50k in miners I've gotten new 1st batches from Bitmain, halong and Inno since February and only have $13k in coins to show for it. Mining isn't dead it's no longer profitable and it's way better to buy at today's low prices and hold because the A9 wont sell for more then $400 in 2 months.

Wisdom aside, 20k units in 2 months would mean we should be at 40PH, but we are not there. The actual number should be 5k x 2 months = 20PH. What is being added is mostly Ibelink 6TH units, I think they are testing and slowly dispatching them, which gradually pushing up the net hash. Who know where the net hash ends up. If Ibelink adds 5k, we are looking at 40-60PH, plus more when oblisk ships.
The point is that Inno flooded the market so bad in just a little over a month. The network for decred has goine up from 4PH to 30PH in 1.5 months and that's without Bitmain pumping out miners. When the first batch of miners were out they were making $200 a day each but the A9 is only making $140. The inno D9 today only makes $25 as of today only 1.5 months later and cost $8300. Now they are selling everyone here the A9 that makes $140 a day but costs $10,000! Why can't anyone see this!? I will come back to this thread and post I told you so to everyone since they would rather attack someone for telling the truth then attack these manufacturers that are robbing everyone with a smile.

I get that (your point), and of course agree, and I am not attacking you. Just arguing the stated numbers.
Activity: 88

Pages:
Jump to: