Pages:
Author

Topic: is butterfly labs mining with those ASICs at the moment? - page 3. (Read 37505 times)

Activity: 448
Merit: 250
Read the other posts it will tell you why I care, Why do you care that I car? Why do you keep responding? Why are you on this forum? what are you motives?

See how those types of questions go....

I am a consumer I have rights I used my rights and the koolaid drinkers are pissed.

what did I tell you about your opinion before?  squeet keep repeating it in your head.
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
I really think he's so dedicated to his rambling troll role that he bought a jalapeño just to give his troll-fu more merit.
legendary
Activity: 1400
Merit: 1005
If buy (a) at price X
You get (a) 5 years down the road it still valued at price X.
In 5 years I used you X to make XXXX and then sell you your X back.
You made no return off the money you LENT to me.
If I loaned you money for (b) and you payed me (b) with interest then you made a return.
If you think BFL did not use some of the money for Capital Investments you are slow.
You gave them money for a product, not to buy machines to make the product or pay someone to invent it.
If thats what they wanted you should have Invested with them.
You're still COMPLETELY missing the point.

I KNOW FULL WELL that this is a PREORDER.  I DO NOT expect to receive interest on the money used for my PREORDER.  If I am ok with this, WHY DO YOU CARE?
If buy (a) at price X
You get (a) 5 years down the road it still valued at price X.
In 5 years I used you X to make XXXX and then sell you your X back.
You made no return off the money you LENT to me.
If I loaned you money for (b) and you payed me (b) with interest then you made a return.
If you think BFL did not use some of the money for Capital Investments you are slow.
You gave them money for a product, not to buy machines to make the product or pay someone to invent it.
If thats what they wanted you should have Invested with them.
legendary
Lets get back to the thread ignore the rest you guys are right.
BFL is not mining with ASIC's and never have to this point.
They have not got a test batch of ASIC'S So they are more then 1-2 months out from ever producing a working model for the customers. If they have no problems with the test batch.

These are all facts about the thread lets stay on topic here Cheesy

I got 27 LED's thank you they are hidden under my new seceret octolayer PCB built on tooth pick sticks and can reach 10 t/h easy
I like how you use that as an excuse to ignore my questions you cannot answer.  Wink
Gold Gear! I forgot I am selling pre-orders for 10T/h units give me the money and I will build you the machine. It worked once it can work again right? No proto-type just a dream and a pocket full of other peoples money.
Activity: 938
Merit: 1009

I got 27 LED's thank you they are hidden under my new seceret octolayer PCB built on tooth pick sticks and can reach 10 t/h easy

Metal Gear?
Lets get back to the thread ignore the rest you guys are right.
BFL is not mining with ASIC's and never have to this point.
They have not got a test batch of ASIC'S So they are more then 1-2 months out from ever producing a working model for the customers. If they have no problems with the test batch.

These are all facts about the thread lets stay on topic here Cheesy

Activity: 938
Merit: 1009
I am as far along as BFL in my asic production and can provide just as much proof. But I am going to use Virtex 7's as a base instead they are way better then startix III. Ignore the lx150 marks in the new .bng they have been changed.

You need more LEDs. They make the hashing go faster. You'll never reach BetterFlyLight-speed if you use less than 14 LEDs.
Activity: 568
Merit: 500
I posted the letter from GOV what more facts do you want, the fact that your company asked it not to be "Made Public" makes it even worse.

Inaba You mad bro?
from the letter:
"Dear Ms Little,
I am writing in response to your letter of October 5, 2012 concerning Sonny Vleisides,"
etcetera.

The whole complaint was about one thing only, Sonny Vleisides, wasn't it?
You just tried to rake up the old shit that went on here for months, spreading fud, and a company asking to not make this fud public, is hiding something?

It looks to me that you are hiding something, by not giving details about what your complete complaint at the DA (or whatever it's called) in regards to BFL was. You got your whopping order cancelled, jeez, 1 jalapeno is a to scary investment risk, really?
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.1204701
This guy invested 180k and is totally calm.
I have read so much garbage in this thread, because of what?
Because a looser can't miss a lousy 163 dollar for 1 Jalapeno.
No direct answer, only ask you to read this and read that.

I am not wasting my time anymore on this shit.

+1
I am as far along as BFL in my asic production and can provide just as much proof. But I am going to use Virtex 7's as a base instead they are way better then startix III. Ignore the lx150 marks in the new .bng they have been changed.

If you want the .bng file let me know Ill give it away for free for the lx150 models

Activity: 854
Merit: 500
einc.io
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.1204701
This guy invested 180k and is totally calm.
I have read so much garbage in this thread, because of what?
Because a looser can't miss a lousy 163 dollar for 1 Jalapeno.
No direct answer, only ask you to read this and read that.

I am not wasting my time anymore on this shit.
legendary
Ok you think that way lol. Next time I need a loan from the community, I will tell them I am selling Pre-order bitcoins  and I will give them to you when I they are ready. When I collect all the pre-order money I am going to buy a giant amount of mining equipment, but I am not going to tell you that. When I do give you the coin, I will now have free mining equipment paid for by you. Thanks for the capital I needed to buy the equipment SUCKERS! But "shhh" I will not tell you that. Now pay you the coins I have mined from the equipment you bought for me with your pre-order money.

Anyone see that.......  

I have stated YOU WILL get you ASIC, It's just facked the way BFL goes about business. If you think they handle business in a proper manner you sir deserve a scammer tag.

Everything I have stated as a Fact can be backed up.... My opinion is that BFL took users funds and used it as a capital investment.
Or do you really think they are holding on to all those funds?
Look dude, I preordered knowing FULL WELL that BFL had nothing to show for it at the time.  It's a risk (albeit I think a slight one) that they don't deliver.  I was willing to take that risk.

So, what exactly is your problem with BFL conducting business this way?  They aren't lying about it, and everyone who pre-orders willingly accepts the risks that they don't deliver, and the length of time that could potentially go by before they receive the products they pre-ordered.

Is it any different from, say, a project on kickstarter?  Why?

Also, now you're going from saying "you will get 0% return" to "you will get you ASIC"?  Huh?  If I have my ASIC, and it works, then by definition, I will have a return greater than 0% from the moment I turn that miner on.  You must have your business terminology confused.
legendary
Activity: 1260
Merit: 1000
Aw screw it, I see how this is going to play out, so let me just take care of it now:

while ($bitcoinINV['proof'] == "") post("Still waiting on proof...");

Ok, that should cover the rest of your posts in this thread.
You have not heard bitcointalk is "you are guilty till proven innocent"... where is your proof.
I have released more information for you company of value then you have.

Inaba you mad bro? Shocked
legendary
And we're still waiting on the proof...
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/just-the-paper-120536

Ok how many singles and mini's has BFL sold?
Single price times 33%
Mini Price times 33%
This will equal around what the  from other sales, and this is a VERY VERY nice estimate. Common retail is 15% profit but this is BFL lol
Would that cover all those fancy machines and research? 2000+ units sold mostly singles I am sure maybe 100 mini's?
legendary
Here's my prediction for BitcoinINV's "proof"

I posted the letter from GOV what more facts do you want, the fact that your company asked it not to be "Made Public" makes it even worse.

Inaba You mad bro?
legendary
Activity: 952
Listen, if BFL is going to be testing on the main-net, it's going to be AFTER the initial shipments go out. Otherwise, the rising difficulty is too easily traceable.
Pages:
Jump to: