Pages:
Author

Topic: is butterfly labs mining with those ASICs at the moment? - page 5. (Read 37508 times)

Activity: 448
Merit: 250
Here you go https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.1297168
I know I am a liar... lmfao
If he does not answer by 9pm est I will Repost the letter in a Locked thread to stop the personal attacks. Silence speaks volumes he can call me a liar all he wants the DOJ is not the one sending me letters about felons in my employ and products not delivered.
legendary
Activity: 1027
Merit: 1005
I did you missed it, people wanted to attack me for my post so I took it down. You can not pressure me to do nothing. Inaba knows what i'm talking about. Let see if he will admit it.

Yes, I know what you're talking about.  I know that you have lied to government officials in a signed document.  It'll probably never come back to haunt you, but dang man... risk vs. reward is pretty crazy on your false statements to the AG, and for what?

People attacked you because it's clear you are lying and it's clear that everything you post is essentially crazy talk.  Ya can't argue with crazy!

Inaba, can you answer a question? Does BFL have a working (hashing) prototype ASIC miner?

I'd like to know as well, actually.
Yes answer the question Inaba stop with the song and dance.
Activity: 728
Merit: 500
In cryptography we trust
I did you missed it, people wanted to attack me for my post so I took it down. You can not pressure me to do nothing. Inaba knows what i'm talking about. Let see if he will admit it.

Yes, I know what you're talking about.  I know that you have lied to government officials in a signed document.  It'll probably never come back to haunt you, but dang man... risk vs. reward is pretty crazy on your false statements to the AG, and for what?

People attacked you because it's clear you are lying and it's clear that everything you post is essentially crazy talk.  Ya can't argue with crazy!

Inaba, can you answer a question? Does BFL have a working (hashing) prototype ASIC miner?
legendary
Activity: 1260
Merit: 1000

Activity: 568
A) I Believe BFL has been misleading customers, I do not believe they even had any sort of product when they offered pre-orders, They were just raising capital to build this dream machine.
B) BFL avoids answer questions in order to further there standing in the market. It may not be illegal but it is not very moral.
C) They provide smoke screens to please the masses when things start to stir up for them to continue sales. 1000 Coin bet, Trip to the factory, Things of that nature. Once again throwing smoke screens to avoid being looked at harder.

Like I said I do not doubt they will provide a product, but anyone who says they are not just a little disappointed thus far is not being honest with them self. You will get your product..... October.... Nov..... Dec....... You will get it when you get it do not question me.

My only concern is for the community, I can not stand to see company treat customers in such a manor. You would not stand for it from any other company why would you for this one?
A)I first read about Asics end of July, read expected performance was based on simulation and studies, decided to buy some through pre-order KNOWING  they had to be produced yet. Who did not know then, or today, wasn't paying attention.
B)Moral or not is subjective. No point there, at least, not for me. Spent 50x as much on a Mercedes pre-order, wasn't interested in their place in the market too.
C)Every info given other than the presentation/delivery of the actual product, is pearls for swine, for a lot here. Smokescreens, what other than the presentation/delivery would not be a smokescreen for you?
You know I agree, but the difference is people on kick starter do not lie about it. At the bottom of the letter I got sent to me from the attorney general one of the last lines Jody Drake GM, of BFL wrote was " I hope it "talking about the statement he wrote" will not be made as part of public records to be used against us." Why would anything truthful and honest be used against you and if it is so what?
I Know 1 Fact
As of Oct 19th 2012 there has been no working ASIC produced by Butterflylabs.
Inaba say that is not a fact.
Activity: 616
Portland Bitcoin Group Organizer
That's a really good point about risk. As much as it has already been said ad nauseum, the bitcoin economy is still the wild west.
Activity: 378
Ah, too bad I missed it.  Honestly, IMO, I don't see what the big deal is even if they did use the capital to build out their business without a working prototype at first.  I mean, that's pretty much the entire business plan of just about every project on Kickstarter and people don't seem to have a problem with throwing money at every new shiny thing that pops up there even when a lot of them are sure to fail.

If anyone pre-orders an ASIC device, from any company, with money they can't afford to lose, they're stupid in the first place.  Just about everything about BTC is loaded with risk, so if people are willing to pony up and risk their own money, that's their prerogative.
Activity: 378
Inaba it is nothing personal man, Just wish you guys would be honest with your customers. Tell them there is no ASIC yet that works... or one that has ever worked yet.

Dude, if you have proof, then post it.  Just stop filling up these threads with trolling...
Inaba it is nothing personal man, Just wish you guys would be honest with your customers. Tell them there is no ASIC yet that works... or one that has ever worked yet.
legendary
Activity: 1260
What myth would that be?  On another note, you said you had more than one pre-order.  Please give me the pre-order numbers so that I can get you refunded.  As I said in other threads, you have *NEVER* requested a refund.  Not once. 
Activity: 854
einc.io
I don't know who, but I can see that someone is already capable of turning 6 Thash/s on and off.
Probably one of the asics manufacturers doing burnin test
Activity: 181
Merit: 100
Hahhahaha.
Activity: 336
IF they mine on main net wouldn't it be cool if they gave the purchaser the profits  Cool

/joke, rainbows and puppies dream world
legendary
Activity: 922
Merit: 1003
but WTF does 1,500MH/s?  That's no ASIC or FPGA rig.  Their rigs do 2,520 MH/s.  Did they upgrade them?
1500MH/s is what the individual cards in their FPGA Mini Rig do. Each Mini Rig does roughly 25000MH/s. There are several of these cards (1500MH/s apiece) in a Mini Rig, and when mining with cgminer a Mini Rig appears as many individual cards as in the screenshot.
legendary
Activity: 952
yeah, they named it the same exact thing even though it's a different as can be.  Both the relatively slow FPGA products are yet to be released ASICs are called "bitforce" and their rigs look practically identical in all shots and mock ups I've seen.  So good luck telling photos apart Tongue

but WTF does 1,500MH/s?  That's no ASIC or FPGA rig.  Their rigs do 2,520 MH/s.  Did they upgrade them?
No, that's a MR. That one looks like it has 14 units, but I've heard of some MRs that have upwards of 20. They are FPGAs, and come in 2 speeds, 1.3GH/s and 1.46GH/s, as you can see above.
Pages:
Jump to: