Pages:
Author

Topic: is butterfly labs mining with those ASICs at the moment? - page 4. (Read 37505 times)

legendary
Activity: 1260
Merit: 1000
Still waiting for the proof of the "facts."
Activity: 448
Merit: 250
But wait so this means you have not got the test batch? Lmfao GOD FORBID if there is a problem right?
Womp womp wahahahhahahah lol But I'm a dick cause I called it lol
legendary
No, we are waiting on our ASIC chips right now, as I've stated in a number of other places, though it's understandable if you have missed the posts, since they are spread out everywhere.

Activity: 728
Merit: 500
In cryptography we trust
Inaba, I guess you didn't see my question yesterday. Does BFL have a working (hashing) prototype ASIC miner?
legendary
Everything I have stated as a Fact can be backed up

Then do it or shut up.

My opinion is that BFL took users funds and used it as a capital investment.

Wait, I thought it was fact, not opinion?  Which is it?
Ok you think that way lol. Next time I need a loan from the community, I will tell them I am selling Pre-order bitcoins  and I will give them to you when I they are ready. When I collect all the pre-order money I am going to buy a giant amount of mining equipment, but I am not going to tell you that. When I do give you the coin, I will now have free mining equipment paid for by you. Thanks for the capital I needed to buy the equipment SUCKERS! But "shhh" I will not tell you that. Now pay you the coins I have mined from the equipment you bought for me with your pre-order money.

Anyone see that....... 

I have stated YOU WILL get you ASIC, It's just facked the way BFL goes about business. If you think they handle business in a proper manner you sir deserve a scammer tag.

Everything I have stated as a Fact can be backed up.... My opinion is that BFL took users funds and used it as a capital investment.
Or do you really think they are holding on to all those funds?
legendary
Activity: 1400
Merit: 1005
Really they are paying you Interest on the pre-order money you sent them? If you get your product then your just getting what you paid for with no interest from the loan. Explain to me how I am a scammer please lol this has got to be good.
No, why would they send me interest on pre-order money I sent them?  Neither I nor they made any sort of agreement along those lines.  I've never heard of any company giving their customers interest on money sent in from a preorder.  And returns WILL be greater than 0%, unless they never send out a product.

Compulsive liar = scammer in my book.  So, when all the garbage you keep spewing out as facts comes to light as being untrue, you become a scammer.
Really they are paying you Interest on the pre-order money you sent them? If you get your product then your just getting what you paid for with no interest from the loan. Explain to me how I am a scammer please lol this has got to be good.
legendary
Activity: 1400
Merit: 1005
I have said it read.....

The worst part all of you fail to see, is I gave BFL a chance to admit they were not even close to where they are supposed to be. You paid to expand a company and are going to get 0% return on it. You let your money in the form of pre-order so BFL could by all this crap and sell you your golden dreams. If you wanted to do that there is a guy on the forum who is doing that and will even pay you interest. This is all I have to say about this, If you want more info ask BFL, they are the ones who should be telling these things, its  shame it takes pressure from the GOV, to get any info out of them. What company does that?

You should post on topic its the rules these post are all about BFL having working ASICS the answer is NO and they never have.
If you want to attack me or ask me questions start a new thread or message me in private or even give me a email.
Have a great day! I know I will getting ready for this Hurricane lol
0% return on it?  Are you taking bets?  Or at the very least, are you willing to take the scammer tag once your "facts" turn out to be lies?
I have said it read.....

The worst part all of you fail to see, is I gave BFL a chance to admit they were not even close to where they are supposed to be. You paid to expand a company and are going to get 0% return on it. You let your money in the form of pre-order so BFL could by all this crap and sell you your golden dreams. If you wanted to do that there is a guy on the forum who is doing that and will even pay you interest. This is all I have to say about this, If you want more info ask BFL, they are the ones who should be telling these things, its  shame it takes pressure from the GOV, to get any info out of them. What company does that?

You should post on topic its the rules these post are all about BFL having working ASICS the answer is NO and they never have.
If you want to attack me or ask me questions start a new thread or message me in private or even give me a email.
Have a great day! I know I will getting ready for this Hurricane lol
legendary
Activity: 966
BitcoinINV, You seem to want to say something with this letter.

Why don't you just say it right here (or in the letter thread) instead of beating around the proverbial bush with vague hints, expecting ppl to trawl through random other threads looking for wtfever you're referring to.
It was sent verbally with the whole S.E.C crap read that post it will tell you more about it.
legendary
Activity: 910
★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice
ya I don't get it either.....

Read.... every question you have asked has been answered.
No, they've not. So once again: could you also post your complaint letter to give the full picture? Or a link to it if it's already floating around here somewhere?
Activity: 568
No, they've not. So once again: could you also post your complaint letter to give the full picture? Or a link to it if it's already floating around here somewhere?

edit: Is it common practice in the US (and thus legally sound) that correspondence, between in this case BFL and the DA (I assume) is sent through to the initial complainer?
Read it and answer the question to the posts smart guy's "Are they mining with those ASIC?"
Answer is: no, they are not mining with those asics.

Could you also post your complaint letter to give the full picture?
Read it and answer the question to the posts smart guy's "Are they mining with those ASIC?"
Could you also post your complaint letter to give the full picture? As in, I don't see your point.
Activity: 496
Here you go https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.1297168
I know I am a liar... lmfao

I don't get it. What does that letter show exactly?
Pages:
Jump to: