Author

Topic: Is it better to buy during ICO or Market? - page 129. (Read 84894 times)

Activity: 180
Merit: 10
why when investing in ico after the market entry tokens cheaper and not as expected? indeed many are so, so many investors are losing their money.
Activity: 728
Merit: 104
Investing in ICO today is a very fragile process, on the one hand it seems to me that it is not liquid, because today there are a lot of projects that immediately fall in value after fundraising, a very sad situation
Activity: 238
Merit: 15
For me I think its better to buy during ICO because, during ICO the coins are at lower price than going to buy it at the market. And this usually depends on the coin you are dealing with.
Activity: 560
Merit: 11
It's better to by coins where cheaper, today it is exchange, because prices are smaller.
Activity: 252
Merit: 3
I noticed that many investors were afraid to buy during ICO because their reason they are cheaper can be bought on market. Especially when they found out  that a large percentage is allotted in the bounty program. Many Bounty Hunters  immediately selling token/coin even lower than the ICO price.

#Datarius

The problem of bounty hunders dumping coins is exagerrated, imo. Most ICOs allocate between 1-3% for bounties and not all of the hunters are that dumb to dump  Grin immediately. The problem is that early investors (who own big share of tokens) get bonuses and can sell below the ICO price and still got the profit. Therefore, it is better to invest to strategic projects that are able to grow organically and those that have some vesting periods as well.
Activity: 182
I would not buy anything at the ICO stage at the moment, all the coins on the market are at the bottom, and it often happens  that price of the coin after the ICO is significantly reduced and everyone who has invested their money is losing them.
Activity: 672
Merit: 250
It's better to be an early investor. In this case, your profit will be greater. I strongly suggest that you invest in hot ICO project,
Activity: 699
Merit: 250
But it's a myth that bounty hunters influence the price of a coin, then the percentage that is allocated to holding a bounty is 1-2%, can not greatly affect the price, even if all the coins begin to be drained at the same time.
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
Many ICOs I've seen ended up dropping price after the initial offering... though some did go well initially so many did just get dumped afterwards.
Activity: 490
Merit: 252
All those Projects with no hard cap, or inadequate caps are better to buy at market! some drop 3 times after they hit exchanges. I look for small hard caps, maybe 50-75M tops! Then I check the team, if they are experienced or not, and then I check their distribution. I am surprised when people invest crazy money into projects, where creators get 40% of all coins, its a red flag! One project I am totally interested in now is MYDFS    https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/annico-mydfs-platform-solves-a-number-of-major-issues-faced-by-dfs-3125668     Solid team, hard cap of 40M, distribution is investors friendly, I'm sure the price will go up once it hits major exchanges! I also check their Telegram group and they are saying that HitBTC listing is confirmed, which is amazing! check it out!
Activity: 127
Many investors in ICOs are interested in the short-term gains that the tokens have to offer. For that reason the tokens generally are quite volatile once listed on exchanges. This is definitely not a time to purchase if you are looking to hold for the long run. Volatility is high and there is a chance the market is simply trying to dump the token in reaction to external forces. Wait until there is stability in the market.
Activity: 280
Merit: 108
This really depends on the project. For a good project with good prospects to succeed, it maybe best to buy during ICO or even earlier to benefit the bonuses. If you are not sure about a project then its best to wait how the coin will be once it enters the market. The more experience you have with this, the better you will get and making the decision.
Activity: 140
 its depends  There are also coins that pumped hard when it was introduced to the exchanges. But I have to admit that many of the coins are really dipping in price when they are already listed in exchanges. However, the ICO investors are not required to wait for the price to get level with the ICO price before selling because when they bought their coins during the ICO itself, they already received big bonuses plus discounts.
Activity: 140
All depends on the potential of a project. If it has a successful ICO, has the good review by the community I think you can not buy their tokens with a cheaper price on exchange site. Bounty hunters are smart guys, they can realize this.
copper member
Activity: 350
Merit: 1
Recently, in a falling market, it is more profitable to buy coins after the end of ico and after distributing tokens to bounty program participants. With the growing market capitalization, I think it's more profitable to enter the ICO stage.
Activity: 91
Every coin has two sides. If you buy the token before ICO its price might be higher. But If you buy before ICO their prices are low and you can make huge profit. But 95% of the ICO are scams and not gonna give you profit.
Activity: 184
After you might have find all necessary information about the project and found out it has good roadmap go ahead and buy during ICO you're going to get enough bonus to braze your gain so also buying in the market is cool after the completion of ICO bounty hunters dump their coins at any available offer this happens because they didn't get it with their hard earned money they always gain no matter what the price at the market looks like and that's opportunity for investors to get coins cheaper and trade later
Activity: 822
Merit: 100
Apparently, it is good but you have to be sure that it's ico with good prospect not ico without any vision and love to make sure their ico succeed. Secondly if bonus given to investors is more than 60% it is a desperate ico wait till they probably exchange list it.
Activity: 574
Yeah sure, if you really right about that coin.
And many possibility that will be happend.
Example Scam, Drop, and other.
So if you have a good prediction is not a problem.
Activity: 406
Merit: 11
Until the end of time
It depends on the project, some projects are good to buy at ICO while other are good to buy in the market because you will even get it more cheaper. It all depends on token metrics.
Jump to: