Pages:
Author

Topic: Is it better to buy during ICO or Market? - page 60. (Read 84894 times)

Activity: 42
Merit: 0
Many projects on the stock exchange are much more expensive . But all is unknown where the price can be cheaper .
Activity: 1056
Merit: 251
Buying tokens at the ICO stage is quite dangerous, but if you are confident in the project, you can take a risk. In General, pay attention to the campaign fees, if the project has already collected softcup, it gives a much better chance of success of the project

Given the current realities of the market where 80% of the coins of projects are traded below the price of ICO, it is better to buy coins after entering the exchange and falling prices.
Activity: 182
Merit: 13
I don't like buying during ICO for many reasons:

1) I'm not sure how long it will take to get listed on exchanges
2) very often the price dumps after getting listed
3) many ico's are scams
Activity: 546
Merit: 250
I think investing in ICO is very risky. Therefore it is better to buy coins after ICO from bounty hunters
Yes, I agree with you. At the moment, investments in ICO are very dangerous and can lead to losses. I do not make such risky investments now. I will wait for the market to turn.
Activity: 30
I think investing in ICO is very risky. Therefore it is better to buy coins after ICO from bounty hunters
Activity: 424
Merit: 250
Buying tokens at the ICO stage is quite dangerous, but if you are confident in the project, you can take a risk. In General, pay attention to the campaign fees, if the project has already collected softcup, it gives a much better chance of success of the project
Activity: 168
Merit: 10
My opinion remains the same. I think this is the choice of everyone. Before you start investing. Well think, what is your mission in the crypto currency? And what do you expect from her. And think about your plan of action.
Activity: 266
Thats true that some people will choose to but in market than ICO because aside from its cheaper its also a one step away from being scammed cause you cant predict whether the ICO is a scam or not. So buying in the market is more ideal but the advantage of buying in ICO is you can double the amount of how much you purchased by the ICO bonuses.
Activity: 280
Merit: 1
well in fact a lot of prize hunters directly sell their tokens even though the price is far below ico price,
it is advantageous if we buy tokens at ico because we also get a bonus from our purchase,
Activity: 147
I noticed that many investors were afraid to buy during ICO because their reason they are cheaper can be bought on market. Especially when they found out  that a large percentage is allotted in the bounty program. Many Bounty Hunters  immediately selling token/coin even lower than the ICO price.

#Datarius

Buying coins during ico is much more cheaper than when it hits the market. The problem is that you are at risk of investing in scam projects and that is the advantage buying in the market has over ICOs except that if you are sure of the project.
Activity: 686
if we consider about current market situation then buying in market is more profitable. because most of top tokens are now down below the ico price, so if we are in a bull run then buying in ico is more profitable because most of people are buying and low amount of sellers
Activity: 139
According to me its been much better to buy during ICO rather than market but after completing proper research on project, if you think it has some potential then you can buy during ICO. It might be quite tough but this is the best way to buy coins at low price.
Activity: 30
I purchased a few ICOs however it is very sheltered to purchase ICO toward the starting period of token deal when there is huge reward. In the event that you partake at the late period of token deal you will most presumably purchase the token for higher value that will be recorded on trade.
Activity: 546
Merit: 11
Buying during the ICO or pre-ICO can help you earn discounts which can give you profit if you sell immediately after ICO or when the coin gets to the market. Some of thr coins too turn out to be cheaper during exchange than ICO price, so it depends on you to decide when to buy a coin.
Activity: 392
Merit: 105
Vena.Network
The market shows the tendency that it is better to buy on exchanges when coin is already listed than participating in ICO. Many pre-sale buyers sell coins lower prices than they were on ICO so it is even cheaper and less risky
Activity: 224
You can either buy during ICO or market it all depends on the price for example ICO price are cheaper but some bounty hunters quickly dump their tokens immediately they receive them even lower than ICO price.
Activity: 322
A difficult question ) I think if you see a tremendous prospect in the project then you need to buy during the ICO period
Activity: 158
It will depends on how the project development progress and market sentiment. Because sometimes thing happen not as we thought, but the main point is patience. Its the same whether buy during ICO or at the market, you need to hold.
Activity: 966
Merit: 501
You can't apply one rule to all projects.
There are many tokens that are dumped below ICO price once they got listed on exchanges, especially decentralized exchanges.
So you can try buying tokens when it is distributed. You have good change to get it at discount prices.
Activity: 111
You never would know ahead of time how the task will turn out or how the market would receice such extend. We can just hypothesize and get ready. It happens principally because of tremendous measure of rewards given in the pre-deal and the abundance rewards.
Pages:
Jump to: