Pages:
Author

Topic: Is taxation theft? - page 47. (Read 75960 times)

legendary
Activity: 3906
Merit: 1373
May 09, 2017, 04:16:15 PM
Taxation is not theft or an act of thieving. Taxation is our share that we must give back to society that transforms into  government welfare services and others.

Your statement might have been true a few decades back. But now, most of the tax revenue is being spent on the defense budget, and for giving salaries to the governmental staff.
I'm not against defense spending. The security of the country is an important task for the government and society, but I am opposed to my taxes paying high salaries to officials and for the maintenance of their apparatus.

Officials receive a large salary and still use money from paying taxes for their own purposes. I do not like such a payment of taxes.
What can we change? If you do not pay the taxes we do to the poor their state if you pay the officials embezzle the budget. Change of officials is impossible because others come and steal exactly the same as the previous one.

In order to start taxation change, you have to realize that governments do not tax their people. A government is simply paperwork. That is why a government is referred to as a state. The state is simply a state of mind that has been written on paper. Paper can't do anything. It can't jump up and down. It can't drive a car. It is always people doing things.

Taxation is merely people forcing other people to give their property over to them.

Once you get this through your head, that taxation is people forcing other people to hand over their property, only then will you have a clear enough view of things to start to figure out how to change laws so that there is no taxation.

Cool
Activity: 82
Merit: 10
May 09, 2017, 02:56:59 PM
Taxation is not theft or an act of thieving. Taxation is our share that we must give back to society that transforms into  government welfare services and others.

Your statement might have been true a few decades back. But now, most of the tax revenue is being spent on the defense budget, and for giving salaries to the governmental staff.
I'm not against defense spending. The security of the country is an important task for the government and society, but I am opposed to my taxes paying high salaries to officials and for the maintenance of their apparatus.

Officials receive a large salary and still use money from paying taxes for their own purposes. I do not like such a payment of taxes.
What can we change? If you do not pay the taxes we do to the poor their state if you pay the officials embezzle the budget. Change of officials is impossible because others come and steal exactly the same as the previous one.
Activity: 285
Merit: 250
May 09, 2017, 02:50:39 PM

Activity: 1372
Merit: 503
May 09, 2017, 09:24:38 AM
Look whats tax really did in country taxes improve country unless the government corrupt it but atlease they contributed atleast of people taxes around the world. Even a kid now is paying tax Smiley
Activity: 33
Merit: 0
May 09, 2017, 09:21:16 AM

Activity: 392
May 09, 2017, 09:15:40 AM
taxing is robbing the honest and paying the poor
rich and dishonest people always getaway with taxes

In there current form that's quite true...
But a very simple idea could be taxation of salaries at the source and then taxation of companies on the turnover and not on the net result.

That would be simple and unavoidable.
The government take taxes on all the paths of circulation of money. First you pay the payroll tax, then you pay the tax on any purchase. It turns out that we always pay about 50% of their income in tax. I consider it stealing.

I don't know where you're from but 50% is high.

You can't consider it stealing if in exchange you get free education, healthcare and all...

In our country, you can only name conditionally free education and health care, and if you really want to learn and be healthy, you need to pay money for it.

Then it's theft.
In my country we get high taxes, but we got free education and nearly free helthcare.
My mother in law had cancer, she hadn't paid a single penny for a year of treatment and was paid for work even though she couldn't actually work.
Activity: 91
May 09, 2017, 09:09:47 AM
Aren't death and taxes the only certainty in life? Tongue

I think that most people don't mind paying their fair share of taxes as we mostly realise that we need to make a contribution to make our societies function. Where it can get tough is when the rates of taxation seem excessive, people will seek out means to avoid paying tax. People who are wealthy have the means to pay for the best accountants who provide them with legal tax avoidance schemes, while normally it is the people in the middle who continually get squeezed.
legendary
May 09, 2017, 09:00:53 AM
People are already trading bitcoins for other property as a means of exchange just like money. Why would you need other money when Bitcoin is worldwide?

Cool

It is necessary to use the opportunity to pay using bitcoins without paying taxes while there is an opportunity. I think the state does not want to have such a currency.

And, the state in America does not want you to know how easy it is to stop paying taxes, legally. Listen to Karl Lentz https://www.youtube.com/user/765736.

Cool
Activity: 206
Merit: 100
May 09, 2017, 08:56:38 AM
People are already trading bitcoins for other property as a means of exchange just like money. Why would you need other money when Bitcoin is worldwide?

Cool

It is necessary to use the opportunity to pay using bitcoins without paying taxes while there is an opportunity. I think the state does not want to have such a currency.
Activity: 98
May 09, 2017, 08:55:52 AM

Cool
How long ago did you go to the supermarket and buy food with bitcoin? You can only do a limited number of online purchases with bitcoins. Our main expenses in local currency. The government never miss an opportunity to cash in on us.
legendary
May 09, 2017, 08:50:16 AM

Cool
May 09, 2017, 08:43:17 AM
While the trade in bitcoins is poorly developed. You have to change the bitcoins to the exchange and convert them to other currencies. Indirectly it turns out that we pay taxes even bitcoins.
legendary
May 09, 2017, 08:31:27 AM

But a very simple idea could be taxation of salaries at the source and then taxation of companies on the turnover and not on the net result.

The government take taxes on all the paths of circulation of money. First you pay the payroll tax, then you pay the tax on any purchase. It turns out that we always pay about 50% of their income in tax. I consider it stealing.

You can't consider it stealing if in exchange you get free education, healthcare and all...

In our country, you can only name conditionally free education and health care, and if you really want to learn and be healthy, you need to pay money for it.

However, if you pay money for things you don't need and want, and if the money is forced out of you, that is taxation.

Get rid of taxation, and simply buy the things you want.

All forms of money are government setups... except Bitcoin. Use Bitcoin to buy and sell voluntarily what you want. Drop taxation theft which gives you things that you don't want, and supports the taxation people in ways they aren't worthy of.

Cool
Activity: 826
Merit: 501
May 09, 2017, 08:25:00 AM

Activity: 392
May 09, 2017, 08:17:49 AM

May 09, 2017, 08:07:43 AM

Activity: 840
Merit: 529
May 09, 2017, 08:02:07 AM

Activity: 25
Merit: 0
May 09, 2017, 07:13:35 AM
Taxes are already a painful topic for every person in the world. The elderly people remember in due time how taxes were paid even for fruit trees, and also for animals in the household. And today, except for all taxes that were, taxes on property ownership of land, real estate and even outbuildings were added. And one incomprehensible video of the state has nothing to do with this, it's no trouble to put it in my possession, why should I pay for my work.
Activity: 658
Merit: 500
May 09, 2017, 07:00:48 AM
Activity: 840
Merit: 529
May 09, 2017, 06:14:48 AM
Tax always reminds me that I don't really own a thing in these world. I can't even call my profession a property or my own because of that tax. Tax it's not just theft, it's a unfairness of mankind.

Exactly.
Thanks for noticing.
Property is an artificial concept and tool created and used by human society.

But in the end, the only thing that make an object yours is the common agreement that this object is yours.
If whole society decides that something isn't yours but theirs... Then you're alone against the whole world. You have a different vision than everyone else and... Well you'll either forfeit or have to fight against the whole world to keep it.

The concept of property is simply an agreement between everyone. It's not a natural thing that can't be changed.
Pages:
Jump to: