Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥🔥Lets's Talk about AMANPURI EXCHANGE🔥🔥 (100x Leverage Platform) - page 19. (Read 11578 times)

Activity: 616
Merit: 10
Will it be possible to mine your token inside the exchange by trading?

Amanpuri does not conduct mining.
Thank you.
I mean mine by trading, not regular mine, but anyway, thanks for answer.
Activity: 602
Merit: 15
I think the question was to see how many tokens were sold on pre-sale to see how much money was collected and what the partners came to the project.
Most likely, this information will not be disclosed, perhaps only approximate figures, exact figures, you will not be announced.
I think if there is a good amount there, the team will show real numbers, if the project does not collect anything, then most likely we will not know this figure.
The main thing is that the team already has enough funds to develop and launch the exchange, and we can all see the work product, test it and start using it. I would like the exchange to start earlier, because now is a good time for growth due to the fact that the crypto market has revived.
How do you now how many funds has that project?
Activity: 151
Merit: 2
Investing in cryptocurrency is even greater risk than investing in global stocks or in oil. Here both an experienced investor and a beginner can go bankrupt. Investing in ICO has many risks, but on the other hand, by investing once you can provide yourself for a lifetime!
I think it is a risk, hey what are you talking about, if you feel the risk of inventory in crypto is quite dangerous, as good as do not do it, if you are on a project then enjoy your own benefits
Investing in cryptocurrency is a huge risk in this area is not easy money. Maybe 2 years ago there were such cases when people were making quickly and without efforts, but most were losing money.
Now, nothing has changed, it's now easier to lose money than to make money. I have many times invested in projects that at first glance is cool, but then they disappeared or did not collect the money to implement.
Activity: 140
Merit: 1
Almost everyone who want to invest in that project don’t care your license, investors will invest in it without any documents if team will make a good perspective exchange!
Licence is required to make a good exchange. It is very important to legalize your project, it will add confidence to investors and increase the number of new users.
Activity: 131

I think the question was to see how many tokens were sold on pre-sale to see how much money was collected and what the partners came to the project.
Most likely, this information will not be disclosed, perhaps only approximate figures, exact figures, you will not be announced.

I think if there is a good amount there, the team will show real numbers, if the project does not collect anything, then most likely we will not know this figure.
Activity: 243
To understand legal it or not we need to ask project for registration documents.
I agree with you, the documents must be in the public domain. The team wrote in this thread that the license is in the process of registration.
Yes , but I think it’s too long period of time for making license...
This is a lot of time and there is no certainty that the project will receive a license, I think it is very difficult even in such a loyal country as Malta.
Activity: 1316
Merit: 514
I do not think that now this niche is still so busy. It seems to me that the guys still have a chance to achieve something Smiley
There are a lot of young and perspective exchanges, and Amanpury could be more interesting then other.

Thanks for the positive feedback.
We are developing a cryptocurrency exchange with features and services that the cryptocurrency industry has never had before.
The exchange is scheduled to be released in November.
The sales office will open from June to July.
Please look forward to it.

You can easily step your game if you offer 24/7 realtime customer service, this is what most exchange platform is lacking. With realtime customer service specially in solving account related problems im sure people will love using your exchange when launch.

Also referral program that is open for lifetime. not just from the start but forever referral program.
Activity: 294
I see that your platform has three accompanying companies, they are:  Bops Consulting , Japan Crypto Marketing and  Vnext Softvare. Tell me please what other companies support your project?
There are a few companies related to security as support companies other than the ones we have announced, but we will not make any announcement here.
Because it is related to security.
I want to believe that security will be at the highest level, it is very easy to become a victim of fraud, they repel investors from cryptocurrencies.
All of us here must understand one simple thing that today cryptocurrency exchanges are a very popular startup and many people invest their money in them because they already see that exchange tokens of previous projects bring huge capital to their owners. I think that this project deserves to be launched and show its capabilities.
Activity: 53
Merit: 0
Almost everyone who want to invest in that project don’t care your license, investors will invest in it without any documents if team will make a good perspective exchange!
The license is necessary, it is not even discussed.

Give me at least two more projects that would be so worried about their license?
To be honest, I have not seen more than one serious project that would not have a license, but I have seen several projects that were licensed not immediately, but after some time of activity.
Activity: 616
Merit: 10

Give me at least two more projects that would be so worried about their license?
Activity: 84

You have to understand that the activities of the project must be completely legal, otherwise the project may fail.
Activity: 55
Activity: 159
Identity card and the passage of KYC will also be useful when participating in the sales themselves, because if some kind of failure occurs in the platform, you will be able to get your money back with the help of documents. Anonymously you will not be able to do this.
I agree with you, it is a good idea. In this case, necessarily need KYC. I would not want in case of any mistakes to lose a large sum of money, without the possibility to return them.
Activity: 126
I see that your platform has three accompanying companies, they are:  Bops Consulting , Japan Crypto Marketing and  Vnext Softvare. Tell me please what other companies support your project?
There are a few companies related to security as support companies other than the ones we have announced, but we will not make any announcement here.
Because it is related to security.
I want to believe that security will be at the highest level, it is very easy to become a victim of fraud, they repel investors from cryptocurrencies.
Activity: 602
Merit: 15
To understand legal it or not we need to ask project for registration documents.
I agree with you, the documents must be in the public domain. The team wrote in this thread that the license is in the process of registration.
Yes , but I think it’s too long period of time for making license...
Activity: 182
Activity: 243
Investing in cryptocurrency is even greater risk than investing in global stocks or in oil. Here both an experienced investor and a beginner can go bankrupt. Investing in ICO has many risks, but on the other hand, by investing once you can provide yourself for a lifetime!
I think it is a risk, hey what are you talking about, if you feel the risk of inventory in crypto is quite dangerous, as good as do not do it, if you are on a project then enjoy your own benefits
Investing in cryptocurrency is a huge risk in this area is not easy money. Maybe 2 years ago there were such cases when people were making quickly and without efforts, but most were losing money.
Activity: 294
Activity: 36

Activity: 151
AMANPURI Exchange is from Republic of Malta, right? So, how about license, did you got it from the government?
Very interesting question, but I can say right away that the lack of a license will not affect the operation of the exchange.

License is under application.
If approval of the license in the Republic of Malta is delayed, we will consider establishing it in other countries first.

How long will the application be considered? If you have time to obtain a license for the official opening of their exchanges?
Pages:
Jump to: