Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥🔥Lets's Talk about AMANPURI EXCHANGE🔥🔥 (100x Leverage Platform) - page 20. (Read 11578 times)

Activity: 140
Merit: 1
Ok, who can say me, when the private sale will be over and main sale should starts?
A sense to wait for the main sale? After all, then the discounts will be lower.
I think the question was to see how many tokens were sold on pre-sale to see how much money was collected and what the partners came to the project.
Activity: 131
Ok, who can say me, when the private sale will be over and main sale should starts?
I think this information should be on the official website. The link to it is on the first page of this thread.
copper member
Activity: 485
Merit: 2
Investing in cryptocurrency is even greater risk than investing in global stocks or in oil. Here both an experienced investor and a beginner can go bankrupt. Investing in ICO has many risks, but on the other hand, by investing once you can provide yourself for a lifetime!
I think it is a risk, hey what are you talking about, if you feel the risk of inventory in crypto is quite dangerous, as good as do not do it, if you are on a project then enjoy your own benefits
Activity: 243
We need to wait for the news, the team can not constantly engage in what to write news, let them work on the project, we are not in a hurry.
We are not in a hurry, but I want to see the development of the project. Writing news does not take much time, so I would like to see more often the team messages.
Activity: 602
Merit: 15
Investing in cryptocurrency is even greater risk than investing in global stocks or in oil. Here both an experienced investor and a beginner can go bankrupt. Investing in ICO has many risks, but on the other hand, by investing once you can provide yourself for a lifetime!
Activity: 658
Merit: 124
Apparently, a person wants to invest when he sees how the project works, I sometimes do that to minimize risks. Although I agree, in this case, the profit will be significantly lower than with early investment.
I realized only one thing that beginners investors really need luck, because to invest in the very beginning, even at the stage of development of the project is more profitable.

Ill tell u what they lack. Brain mass and perception of independence. See, a lot of investors treading the streets of the modern crypto landscape are from the US. US is not a free country, everyone knows that. Global capitalist hegemony turns people into bots, hoovers up all money they earn and intellectually sterilizes them to produce docile zombies. Thats ur investors, thats their lifeless mundane shells shepherded by shadowy puppeteers.
Activity: 140
Apparently, a person wants to invest when he sees how the project works, I sometimes do that to minimize risks. Although I agree, in this case, the profit will be significantly lower than with early investment.
I realized only one thing that beginners investors really need luck, because to invest in the very beginning, even at the stage of development of the project is more profitable.
Activity: 52
Merit: 0
What about investment pools, do you accept them? Some teams don’t like pools, I don’t know why.
Quite a good idea, investment pools will help the project in development.
Activity: 616
Merit: 10
What about investment pools, do you accept them? Some teams don’t like pools, I don’t know why.
Activity: 294
What are the next main stage for that project? When they should start trading on their exchange?
Activity: 616
Merit: 10
I think that the documents and registration data provided above will be sufficient to have confidence in this project.
Activity: 602
Merit: 15
To understand legal it or not we need to ask project for registration documents.
Activity: 66
Merit: 0
Obtaining a license for the Republic of Malta is not easy.
There are many applications now, and more than 1000 companies are waiting for their turn.
And the examination is tough.
This is also due to the fact that Malta is attractive for projects that work in the crypto sphere and this place is the most convenient for placing stock exchanges, so everyone understands that this may take some time.
Who cares where and how the project is registered, it is important that everything is legal.
Activity: 126
Now there are a lot of projects that are trying to stand out from the rest, but basically all this is unsuccessful, because there is a lot of competition in the market ...
We all know and understand that competition is an engine for development.
Only due to competition the cryptocurrency market grows and develops. Think yourself if until now we only had one bitcoin, I doubt that it would have any value.
I agree with you, competition is moving the market forward and forcing projects to improve their product.
Activity: 154
TIME BASED CRYPTOCURRENCY
Now there are a lot of projects that are trying to stand out from the rest, but basically all this is unsuccessful, because there is a lot of competition in the market ...
We all know and understand that competition is an engine for development.
Can be after all be a certain alternative? You don't have to be somebody's competitor.

Now it’s very difficult to become an alternative, all industries are already occupied and you can only compete with other projects doing something better than them.
Activity: 182
Identity card and the passage of KYC will also be useful when participating in the sales themselves, because if some kind of failure occurs in the platform, you will be able to get your money back with the help of documents. Anonymously you will not be able to do this.

Regulation is a must nowadays for new exchange that want to get some market shares
Of course, regulation is very important especially for a young project. In this case, KYC's proedura is needed for a possible refund or prohibition of money laundering.
Activity: 243
We need to wait for the news, the team can not constantly engage in what to write news, let them work on the project, we are not in a hurry.
for writing the news of the project is usually isolated individual person who is engaged in the publication. Participants should know how things are going with the project, it increases the credibility and credibility of the project.
Activity: 428
Merit: 12
Better yet, wait for the project to be traded on third-party exchanges. Then the price will drop to minimum levels relative to the price of IEO. Although if the sale of tokens will be on Binance, then this may not happen.
Activity: 84
Activity: 294
Pages:
Jump to: