Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥🔥Lets's Talk about AMANPURI EXCHANGE🔥🔥 (100x Leverage Platform) - page 21. (Read 11578 times)

Activity: 616
Merit: 10
We need to wait for the news, the team can not constantly engage in what to write news, let them work on the project, we are not in a hurry.
Activity: 151
Merit: 2
They just need to more market advertising for having strong partnerships with fund-rising pools.

What they need is for them to release their BETA version to boost investors confidence during their ICO. Every investors are not aware that most ICO that selling exchange platform as their product only delivers words but never an actual exchange platform. So for now if anyone want's to gamble on an idea and promises then This project is best suited for them.
Of course, in order to keep users engaged need to show that the work on the project is underway. I think all interested people are waiting for when there will be a demo version of the exchange.

Of course, I haven't seen the exciting news from the project, and hope the project is still alive and continues its development. The beta version will remove all questions and the team will get the first feedback on their platform.
Activity: 140
Merit: 1
https://icobench.com/ico/amanpuri/ratings Here I can see a medium project rating but team didn't make KYC for that moment.
The team's rating and vision reached 5 points out of 5. This is a good indicator for the project, but the team needs to complete the KYC procedure so that Benchy raises the level of the project’s output from 3 points to 5 points.
Agree very important point. The team has to go through KYC, it will increase the credibility of the project and perhaps increase the number of users in social networks.
I agree with you, it is very important. I think this is a must for young projects. Check for fraud, now a lot of people lose their money because it is hard to distinguish scams from the real project.
Activity: 131
In Yahoo Finance they write about the great experience of the Amanpuri team, very interesting.
"The team also has abundant experience in development. They have worked with Fujitsu which is a world-class company, have developed DLT exchanges and are active members in the field of AI and blockchain." https://finance.yahoo.com/news/bitmex-x-binance-x-asset-181500426.html
Thank you for finding the news!
Our exchange has been published in many other media because of its many topics.
Wow, I did not know about it, be sure to read. Your team is really qualified in the blockchain. I hope the project will live and develop!
Activity: 243
Now there are a lot of projects that are trying to stand out from the rest, but basically all this is unsuccessful, because there is a lot of competition in the market ...
We all know and understand that competition is an engine for development.
Only due to competition the cryptocurrency market grows and develops. Think yourself if until now we only had one bitcoin, I doubt that it would have any value.
Activity: 70
Merit: 0

I also think that we need a workable platform so that we can evaluate the project and its prospects. But it will be closer to the end of the year, the team promised.
If you carefully monitor the development of the project, you can already draw conclusions about its prospects, because investing in the project after its launch will not bring the expected profit.
Activity: 602
Merit: 15
For my opinion, KYC is necessary only for investors security, to authorize  and protect their funds.
That's right, and the KYC procedure prevents all sorts of fraud on the part of unscrupulous users.

Yes, adding the Kyc feature is adding strength to prevent fraud and cheating by the community, I am very happy if the Kyc feature is implemented in the Amanpuri Stock Exchange project because it is a very reasonable thing to do on the exchange and it follows the current trend, because there are so many people who cheat
At our exchange, all users have been KYC certified from the pre-sale stage.
It also includes AirDrop and Bounty.
We can prevent fraud, but above all we can ensure the safety of our customers.
So you mean that if investors will make KYC on pre-sale stage, they automatically get verification on furure exchange?
Activity: 84
AMANPURI seems to me a promising project, but it needs to be improved in order to attract large investments.

Undoubtedly, any business needs to be improved, but I am interested in the plans of the project administration for the near future, how will they resist competition?
Activity: 44

The KYC procedure has many advantages, all major projects have long introduced this procedure.
You are right, but some investors are uncomfortable with this, you need to come up with a middle ground.
Activity: 70
Identity card and the passage of KYC will also be useful when participating in the sales themselves, because if some kind of failure occurs in the platform, you will be able to get your money back with the help of documents. Anonymously you will not be able to do this.
The KYC procedure has many advantages, all major projects have long introduced this procedure.
Activity: 294
AMANPURI seems to me a promising project, but it needs to be improved in order to attract large investments.

Every new exchange seems to me as perspective project but we need to wait for platform prototype.
Activity: 51
Activity: 53
Now there are a lot of projects that are trying to stand out from the rest, but basically all this is unsuccessful, because there is a lot of competition in the market ...
Can be after all be a certain alternative? You don't have to be somebody's competitor.
Activity: 203
Merit: 3
Identity card and the passage of KYC will also be useful when participating in the sales themselves, because if some kind of failure occurs in the platform, you will be able to get your money back with the help of documents. Anonymously you will not be able to do this.

Regulation is a must nowadays for new exchange that want to get some market shares
Activity: 616
Merit: 10
Activity: 2296
Merit: 256
SecureShift.io | Crypto-Exchange

This is the main reason for the introduction of KYS verification. Some projects introduce two levels of verification.
I fully support this idea, this procedure will completely eliminate scams.
How does KYC will eliminate fraud? I don't understand, they all say that is the best solution for young projects and I don't see anything useful, then the team spends a lot of time on the test users, but it's useless in the end does not.
I think the feature of Kyc is to show that they are private owners, so if your account is in trouble you can show your identity to the team and they will believe if your data matches the one listed on their platform, why do you question the features of Kyc, not for security reasons? your personal?
Activity: 58
Activity: 154
TIME BASED CRYPTOCURRENCY
That's right.
We are developing an exchange that emphasizes customer convenience and safety.
Naturally, if this exchange is recognized in the market, the value of the Amal token will also increase.
We also fully understand the logic that raises the value of tokens by taking advantage of the benefits of developing an exchange later than BitMex or Binance.
Please wait for future announcements.

Can you guys startup an exchange without an ICO or Fund Raising from public token sale?

If you are truly confident that you can deliver an ultimate exchange. I don't see any reason why big venture capitalist will not invest and fund your startup project.
I think the ICO acts as initial advertising, to attract potential users, investors, bounty hunters and all who were not indifferent to the project.
Activity: 159

This is the main reason for the introduction of KYS verification. Some projects introduce two levels of verification.
I fully support this idea, this procedure will completely eliminate scams.
How does KYC will eliminate fraud? I don't understand, they all say that is the best solution for young projects and I don't see anything useful, then the team spends a lot of time on the test users, but it's useless in the end does not.
Activity: 182
And all the functions that can be used in BitMex will be available in Amanpuri.
Exchange BitMex has a user-friendly interface and all the necessary functionality for professional trading. If you can realize all this in your exchange, it will be great. It remains only to add additional features to offer users more than competitors can offer.
Destroy the shortcomings and take the best in the BitMex, this task is quite difficult, but it really perform.

We have already started the development of the exchange after completing that difficult task.
It will be the best exchange ever.
I believe in your team, I hope you will come up with something really very important, now it’s very hard to find a good exchange, even the most famous have many problems.
Pages:
Jump to: