Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥🔥Lets's Talk about AMANPURI EXCHANGE🔥🔥 (100x Leverage Platform) - page 22. (Read 11578 times)

Activity: 243
Merit: 2
https://icobench.com/ico/amanpuri/ratings Here I can see a medium project rating but team didn't make KYC for that moment.
The team's rating and vision reached 5 points out of 5. This is a good indicator for the project, but the team needs to complete the KYC procedure so that Benchy raises the level of the project’s output from 3 points to 5 points.
Agree very important point. The team has to go through KYC, it will increase the credibility of the project and perhaps increase the number of users in social networks.
Yes, you are right, the team should definitely go through the KYC procedure, if the team refuses, no one will ever give them their money.
Activity: 602
Merit: 15
I heard that KYC verification takes a lot of time, but you need to speed up it .
Activity: 292
https://icobench.com/ico/amanpuri/ratings Here I can see a medium project rating but team didn't make KYC for that moment.
The team's rating and vision reached 5 points out of 5. This is a good indicator for the project, but the team needs to complete the KYC procedure so that Benchy raises the level of the project’s output from 3 points to 5 points.
Agree very important point. The team has to go through KYC, it will increase the credibility of the project and perhaps increase the number of users in social networks.
Don't look at the rating on similar platforms , because there you can buy everything for money. You need to read the opinions of people on the forum , and to observe which of the exchanges team is planning to sell their tokens.
Activity: 126
Activity: 140
Merit: 1
Anywhey exchange tokens always make a good profit to their investors. We need just to wait for it’s start.
Last year a lot of young exchanges are unable to start work. I participated in several and have lost their money. So start to work even a little, it is important how it will look in the exchange a year later.
It is generally very difficult for young exchanges to start somehow competing with the more well-known trading platforms. It seems to me that in order to attract users, you need to have something new in your asset that might be of interest to traders.
Of course, I think a quick withdrawal and Deposit of funds will greatly increase the number of new users and also necessarily have a wide range of trading pairs.
Activity: 131
I do not think that maybe something from a weak defense can work out well. There are some very unpleasant situations, so you should pay attention to modern protection systems.
The best simple protection method is  two-factor authorization with Google or etc.
This method of protection can only help against loss of data from users. But the exchange itself will still be able to steal money, often by breaking it exchange, and not a separate account. It is in this direction and we need to develop a defense.
Leverage in crypto market is always eye catching, Amanpuri is providing spot transactions and 100x leverage as per thier WP which i think key for this project.
Team is having less faces but they have workforce and CEO with expertise.
Kyc needs to be done ?
The project really looks very interesting and deserves attention. I like the project and I believe in its continued success.
Activity: 106
Now there are a lot of projects that are trying to stand out from the rest, but basically all this is unsuccessful, because there is a lot of competition in the market ...
Activity: 294

This is the main reason for the introduction of KYS verification. Some projects introduce two levels of verification.
I fully support this idea, this procedure will completely eliminate scams.
I am sure that now the video KYC will be very relevant in online.
Activity: 44
Merit: 0

This is the main reason for the introduction of KYS verification. Some projects introduce two levels of verification.
I fully support this idea, this procedure will completely eliminate scams.
Activity: 616
Merit: 10

The KYC procedure will not appeal to many investors, maybe it will be possible to avoid it*?

First of all, KYC is used to increase the safety of the users themselves.
This is the main reason for the introduction of KYC verification. Some projects introduce two levels of verification.
Activity: 51

The KYC procedure will not appeal to many investors, maybe it will be possible to avoid it*?

First of all, KYC is used to increase the safety of the users themselves.
Activity: 602
Merit: 15
I would prefer to invest to a legitimate company that is located in one of the countries of the European Union.  There, legislation looks more closely at such companies.
White Paper says they are licensed and registered in Malta. "The AMANPURI Exchange is a licensed DLT exchange based in the Republic of Malta that offers first-class VFA and VFA/FIAT exchange and payment solutions."
It is very interesting to look at these documents. I think such information should be on the official site.
Documents for registering a company in Malta can be made for very little money, so I would not pay attention to them if I were you. There are more important details that I would look at.
Very interesting can you clarify your idea? Maybe I do not know much, but in my opinion, if you show fake documents, this can be equated with a crime and punished for fundraising. I do not think it is common now.

We have registered a corporation in Malta, currently under license application for MFSA, so we are not currently doing public ICO.
As you know getting a license in Malta now takes a very long time.
Therefore, the license approval in Malta might not be possible before the opening of our sales office.
For this reason, to make it in time for the opening of our sales office we are currently acquiring licenses in other countries. At first, we are aiming to open the sales office under water.
Why you do not want try to spend ICO sales  without a license? Does it threaten your reputation?
Activity: 55
Activity: 428
Merit: 12
Leverage in crypto market is always eye catching, Amanpuri is providing spot transactions and 100x leverage as per thier WP which i think key for this project.
Team is having less faces but they have workforce and CEO with expertise.
Kyc needs to be done ?
Activity: 159
As soon as the conditions for conducting an IEO of this project are known, I ask the team that they should notify the community about this immediately.
How much you want to invest if not a secret? Or what you need to know information about when will IEO? I would like to ask experienced investors what IEO is worth investing now? A lot of them and I can't decide.
I doubt that someone will tell you this information. Now all afraid to flaunt their investment. You are right, now a lot of new projects, at first glance a lot of good, but how will they look like after a year no one will be able to tell.
Activity: 126

I think that they should think about an airdrop campaign that will attract many users to the community.
Airdrop is not so popular, but to run the bounty program, it would be very good.

You are right, but as I know, for increasing telegram community, it would be better to make airdrop campaign, that should be faster.
Good idea, so make the most of the new projects, it is surprising that still we don't hear about airdrop Amanpuri.
Airdrops with refferal campaign should bring a lot of new people in that project.
You are right, airdrop greatly increase the number of new users at the beginning of the project, and a referral program continually increases the number of users.
Activity: 182
Well, there is only one question.  How will you maintain the price of the token after you go public?  Now, with many projects, I see a sharp drop in prices after entering the stock exchange with many good projects.
I think that the price of the coin will be supported by the demand for coins in the market, as it happens in similar projects. If an investor can make a profit, then he will buy the coin, its price will increase.
I think in the early stages of development will have to maintain the price of the coin. If this is not done, the price will fall very quickly after the end of the fundraising, everyone who bought at the very beginning of the coin will want to earn money quickly.
I do not think that maybe something from a weak defense can work out well. There are some very unpleasant situations, so you should pay attention to modern protection systems.
The project team claims that the protection of users' funds will be at the height and the theft of money will be impossible, let's see how it will look in reality.
Activity: 428
Merit: 12
I liked the view of an expert in the field of ICO. What do you think about his statements ?

There are many exchanges, but we have common problems. It is a fight against hacking.
The relationship between hacking and security is staggering.
Although you can increase the level of security, perfect security does not exist.
The unique point of this project is that it is compromising security. Although they ensure minimal security, they remain at a certain level.
And by using that budget for partnership with custody, we declare a policy to indirectly protect customer assets.
I think this is a very clever choice.
The CEO who has built a long-standing trust in leverage, the development team that has done business with a large company, and the excellent Adviser are likely to realize these.
I am looking forward to the prototype.
Pages:
Jump to: