Author

Topic: Long term vs. Short term - page 111. (Read 11521 times)

Activity: 602
Merit: 12
January 25, 2018, 01:12:04 AM
i prefer to do long term
because too many price manipulation from some big player right now
that not safe enough for me (newbie in crypto) to do short term
long term for big gain
but yeah u need to choose the right coin
i can say xrp , ada is good choice

Activity: 238
Merit: 10
January 25, 2018, 12:54:03 AM
I consider about the project idea and team for long term holdings. ETH,NEO,BTC and LTC are good coin for long term holding Because many of project run on those coins. Specially a lot of NEO based project has to come. I think this year of NEO.

When you are holding alts coins, sell when its achieve peek rate and re-buy with lower rate. This make more profit than keeping steadily.
Activity: 55
BELUGA PAY. Complete Mobile Point of Sale System
January 25, 2018, 12:39:07 AM
both options. with coins for a long time less nerves. bought and forgotten. but if you want to earn faster then of course short-term coins.
Activity: 482
https://www.empirehotels.io/
January 25, 2018, 12:34:01 AM
How are you handling your portfolio? How much are risking in % of your portfolio in short term gain vs. Long term gain?
if i become you, long term is the best choice. indeed we wait a long time. but the results will also be maximal.
Activity: 313
Merit: 1
January 25, 2018, 12:29:07 AM
Hodlers always always the Winner in my opinion. If You have the enough patience and a very strong mind , Just keep 100% of Your portfolio as long term investments on researched and selected good Projects. If You really want to short term trade go only with around 10% of the portfolio. It will be enough to get You out of being bored by just hodling. Cheers to every Hodler at Crypto.
Activity: 364
January 25, 2018, 12:26:12 AM
How are you handling your portfolio? How much are risking in % of your portfolio in short term gain vs. Long term gain?

With these current market manipulations by bitcoin futures, hodling is the best way and i'm with ICX and possibly Qtum that has a great future for long term in my own opinion! Of course, Bitcoin remains the apple of my eye, awaiting for the impact of Lightning Network.. Cool
Activity: 1582
Merit: 253
January 25, 2018, 12:19:37 AM
I think that long-term and short-term investments may have the same advantages and disadvantages it all depends on us in minimizing the shortage in investing it long term or long term if I think with the long term we need patience and trust that test us but the results obtained for sure it will be bigger
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
January 25, 2018, 12:08:31 AM
Long Term - EOS as this will be the next to Ethereum and in my point of view this will be a success on or by June 2018.
Short Term - NEO, LTC, BCC & OMG

Well, it really depends on the graphs and the flow of these coins in the market.
Activity: 196
Merit: 0
January 25, 2018, 12:07:45 AM
Pearl is developed by many years. Every precious stones developed for many years. No precious stone developed in a short of time. I site this precious stone as what I think long term is better than short term. Because in long term you will see the beauty result despite of the demand of it, still the principles doesn't change.
Activity: 392
Merit: 103
January 24, 2018, 11:55:41 PM

I think you can do them in the same time. 50% of your bitcoin will go on long term holding while the rest of 50% will do the trading or invest in a intial coin offering (ICO). My told me about that strategy .its give huge profit in bitcoin
Activity: 392
Merit: 152
January 24, 2018, 11:12:52 PM
It depends on which coins you are talking about.
I prefer to hold good coins long term.
It is easy to do and doesn't cost me much time.
Enigma, selfkey are good ones.
Activity: 294
Merit: 1
January 24, 2018, 03:49:54 AM
I prefer to invest in coins that have long term potentials. That is the best strategy in cryptography.

Hold King bitcoin
Hold queen eth

And other good coins as well
Activity: 1372
Merit: 564
January 24, 2018, 03:41:35 AM
long term looks good, as you dont have to worry on daily basis.

Long term is always going to be the most perfect thing that you can do. Short term is just for all those people who want to make as much profit as possible in the less amount of time possible.

I still prefer long term ,seriously.. It is much more profitable, and safe.

If you can wait too long then go for the long term but if yoy are impatient go for short term, so it means its depend in you which time will accept the long or the short one. But if suggest to you to go for long term because every week or month the vluse of some altcoin are rising so, when you in the long term there's possible you can have more profit.
Activity: 88
January 24, 2018, 03:22:27 AM
I'm long term investment is fits for those people who have huge amount of capital, they can hold good amount og value of altcoin unlile for users which the capital is limited that is why short term is good for limited budget that they can maximize their earning by doing short term trading. But of course much better if you have fund for long and short term investment.
Activity: 135
Global Risk Exchange - gref.io
January 24, 2018, 03:12:10 AM
i prefer long term invest because you can earn big enough when you exchange it im not againts in short term for me you need to be careful on what you choose because both have a risk
Activity: 331
January 24, 2018, 03:02:12 AM
I mostly use short term. Because the risk of loss is less.
Activity: 314
January 24, 2018, 02:38:57 AM
I don't buy/sell altcoins for now and my btc is taking into a long term. If it doesnt go up within months I'll consider this as it is. short term trading in btc some kind of a hard to decide. You can buy/sell for small gain with the risk it might go up any time. but during this time most probably I'd like to buy for long term.
Activity: 602
January 24, 2018, 02:38:06 AM
I do not remember if I was here already or not, but still I will give an opinion on short-term orders and long-term ones. I think that here it is necessary to say that in both cases there is a risk of losing your money, but to increase them, I would advise you to use only long-term investments
Activity: 210
Decentralized Jet-Stream Encrypted Multi-Media Dev
January 24, 2018, 02:31:59 AM
Both long-term and short-term goals are good idea for future investments.
Short-term coins are for trading and earning enough profit like in just a quarter.
Long-term are for the coins that you're holding that has a very low price this time and increasing very slow.
Coins like Ripple, Tron, SiaCoin and other billion coin supply currencies.
Activity: 209
Merit: 0
January 24, 2018, 02:30:46 AM
I vote for long term investment. 1st you choise stable coin such as a eth,waves,ltc then you can invest this & gets good profit. I am newbie that's why this theory very switable for me.
Jump to: