Author

Topic: Long term vs. Short term - page 114. (Read 11521 times)

Activity: 121
Merit: 0
January 18, 2018, 01:20:29 PM
I think that long term vs short term both are good.Long term investments are very risky.Long term is more profitable than short term.In long term large amount of capital needed to invest and get more profit.In short term you can invest small amount of money and get profit fastly according to the market situation.
Activity: 252
January 18, 2018, 01:17:30 PM
If you asked me to play long term or short term,  for me i prefer to hold my coin (long-term trading). My portfolio 70% long term and 30% short term. Due to short term trading for me is more risk than longterm. Playing short term trading you have to control your emotion,  and it's not my type. If we want to trading,  we should always check the market and you should know how progress your coin and also you can sharing with your team about your portfolio.
Activity: 261
Merit: 2
January 18, 2018, 01:10:09 PM
Long term vs short term.Long term means when you hold a coin for long term and have a huge amount to invest will make a more profit in future.In short term you can invest less amount of money and get profit according to the market situation.
Long term coins -Bitcoin,Ethereum.
Short term coins -Ripple ,Xrp
Activity: 1176
Merit: 100
Vave.com
January 18, 2018, 12:54:15 PM
with the chance as running of strategy to collects with distinct on number of total target to complete, the use of short and longer terms might run with the same plan as trader to focus on manage with each on running position as confirming decision on exit as following confirmation of anchoring with the manage of analytics.

Activity: 241
Merit: 250
January 18, 2018, 12:39:50 PM
How are you handling your portfolio? How much are risking in % of your portfolio in short term gain vs. Long term gain?
based on experience, if indeed shor term. we will be less exposed to the possibility of a big risk. but all back again to the project that goes .. if the team is always working hard, then I think the price will quickly increase. but if the team handle it less than the maximum, it will sometimes be difficult to get the best price.
Activity: 224
Merit: 52
January 18, 2018, 12:35:25 PM
Both are important. Long term coins are the foundation of your savings and short term is the lever to operate your income.
Activity: 4
January 18, 2018, 12:34:41 PM
My portfolio is 80% longterm (40% bitcoin-playsafe 40% altcoins-there are alot of coin that has potential out there, you just need to read its fundamentals) and 20% for scalping/short term trade.. Both are profitable but i prefer having good coins (top 1-20 in coinmarketcap) for long term.
Activity: 155
Merit: 10
January 18, 2018, 12:33:08 PM
All long term investment have high payoff, so i think long term is the only way will help you buy lambo  Cheesy
Activity: 378
January 18, 2018, 12:27:50 PM
In my opinion, long term vs short term is profitable long term because short term have many risk Compared to the long term investmen.
Activity: 252
Merit: 5
January 18, 2018, 12:12:49 PM
If you want instant profits then use short-term investments.
Activity: 672
Merit: 500
January 18, 2018, 11:57:20 AM
How are you handling your portfolio? How much are risking in % of your portfolio in short term gain vs. Long term gain?
It can not be said that it is more risky, everything depends on what goals you pursue when investing in the crypto. In short-term investments you can quickly react to the situation on the market which can not be said about long-term investments. So the longer-term investments are more risky.
Activity: 28
January 18, 2018, 11:51:53 AM

For those who have long prospect is clear long term,
for which dump and pump yes of course short term

Activity: 404
Merit: 250
January 18, 2018, 10:14:47 AM
It's not that much easy to describe about the returns about short term and long term it's all about the requirement and the performance of the product only make us to take the decision and also most of the time market sentiments make big impact in the rates. Only advantage of the long term is no need to panic and we can give the enough time to perform and get better returns compare with short term.
Activity: 532
Merit: 107
January 18, 2018, 10:14:47 AM
First couple of months, i did short term, and got burned few times since then learn my lesson, and now everything i hold is mid range to long term. But it's totally up to you, most people hold short time, make profit and cash out.
Activity: 392
Merit: 152
January 18, 2018, 10:09:46 AM
everything has its advantage, i like long with eth
Good choice.
Ethereum is certainly one of the best coins in the market.
Its price will continue to rise as long as the ICOs are growing.
Activity: 74
January 12, 2018, 06:16:15 PM
short has fast turnover, it is a matter of choice
Activity: 135
Merit: 10
January 12, 2018, 06:11:05 PM
everything has its advantage, i like long with eth
Activity: 308
January 12, 2018, 05:22:22 PM
I place my main interest on long-term investments. This is about 95% of my total investment. This brings me a profit, so I think this is the right way.
Activity: 210
Merit: 1
OMNITY Knowledge, connected
January 10, 2018, 03:08:24 PM
Well, "long term" in crypto world means just some weeks (or some days...).
Everything is moving so fast, that you can only "surf" on the waves of trading charts...
Activity: 392
Merit: 257
January 10, 2018, 02:52:24 PM
Well long term investment is only profitable when investing a good crypto currency like bitcoin,etheruem,dash,litecoin and some more as these coins are steadily increasing and it's popularity and demand are also increasing so these coins are grest for long term and i prefer long term over short as long term seems safer investment than short term.Short term investment can be done by investing in a coin with very small value and which seems to increase alot lile IOTA,xrp amd etc but there is no guarantee that it would increase.
Jump to: