Author

Topic: Long term vs. Short term - page 118. (Read 11521 times)

Activity: 658
Merit: 106
January 07, 2018, 08:14:58 AM
Long term is a good idea when you have Bitcoin and Ethereum. For short term I suggest Ripple. It actually depends on your goal whether you type a long or short hodl and if you have patience or not

I agree, for me i choose also long term as my trading platform especially in ethereum. And i want to trade also in Ripple because they have posible that they increase his value in the short span of time, that's why i like that too.
Activity: 436
Merit: 250
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
January 07, 2018, 08:05:44 AM
I think long term period will get more income than the short term and get better for the near future. But I was afraid to hold coins for a long term because we can not know when the price will loss and get higher. In short term period was also good especially when we don't have enough money for our needs and expenses. Both of them are important to us to solve our needs daily and the future.
Investing in coins long term has more chance of the investment to grow. Short terms only cause stress.
Activity: 266
Merit: 102
January 07, 2018, 08:04:57 AM
I think long term period will get more income than the short term and get better for the near future. But I was afraid to hold coins for a long term because we can not know when the price will loss and get higher. In short term period was also good especially when we don't have enough money for our needs and expenses. Both of them are important to us to solve our needs daily and the future.
Activity: 85
Merit: 0
January 07, 2018, 04:35:00 AM
I agree that long term is always the best way especially if you are holding on to trusted coins with high potential of giving you gains such as BTC, ETH, etc... Short term trades on the other hand apply to volatile coins with small or mid market caps.
Activity: 336
Merit: 14
https://exiptoken.io/
January 07, 2018, 04:31:49 AM
 :)hi, as I think if you want to do longterm investment the best thing is to buy BTC and hold it, and also you can hold some strong alt coins which everyone knows. and you can go for a short-term plan which is you can buy ALT coins when they are really low in price and sell it when it goes up rapidly, then you will collect BTC daily and in the same time, you will do a long-term + short-term plan. in the end one day you will be really happy that's what my opinion.good luck Smiley
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
January 07, 2018, 04:26:33 AM
I personally prioritize long-term investments, the goal is to minimize any risk and i only invest it into two cryptocurrency that's Bitcoin and Ethereum, percentage of both that is 70% : 30%. But when i get case/condition of financial, then i will make Ethereum as my short-term investment(sell it). When my Ethereum nominal is reduced i will cover it with my bitcoin.
Activity: 1036
Merit: 504
January 07, 2018, 04:24:57 AM
I am a long term holder in my main positions as holding long term I can make the multipliers I want. Instead of earning x 3 or x 5 multipliers I am going for the at least x 20 multipliers and this is paying off. I now have seen three of my holdings earn me more than x 15 so far and they still have huge upside potential to reach x 100 multipliers, along with passive income potential. Everyone has their choice of trading. This is how I am playing the crypto markets.
Activity: 926
Merit: 256
January 07, 2018, 04:18:56 AM
If you want to determine it try to see how big the potential coin. After that you can just determine how to invest to be done. But it's a good idea to use long-term investments to get bigger profits but short-term investments are sometimes more fun because they get faster profits
Activity: 161
Merit: 0
January 07, 2018, 04:09:25 AM
Doing long term investment is actually an interesting strategy of a wise investor. But short investment is also great to participate, and I don't think wise investor will neglect this kind of work, as we all already know that not all ICO is a scam and a disappointment project to participate because many are already made a successful decision to this. So I would suggest that instead of choosing which is better among this two why not participate for both, and on the part of choosing is for what is the good one to invest for a long term and short term. Bitcoin and eth on my own opinion the best for long term and do a careful study for which altcoin is the best for short term.
Activity: 1190
COMBONetwork
January 07, 2018, 04:08:49 AM
Use the right time for both sometimes it's hard to wait for the right time to sell. The risk is that sometimes we have to sell short term and long term. That depends on the price spike.
Activity: 182
The World's Most Secure Cash & Crypto Platform
January 07, 2018, 03:41:49 AM
Both terms are good, but it is depend on people what they want terms. I believe people decide whether to have a short term or long term investment based on their capacity like if the person has enough funds for long term purposes better is the long terms..but if a person don't much have enough funds and need their money from time to time, its better to go the short terms of investment it can still good profit for people.

I agree, both is good depending on trader's lifestyle and capacity to fund. Both are risky since you need to make an investment. You can even have both. You may hodl on some coins and trade others on a short term basis. But the difference is, short term only gives you only few profit, that long term.
Activity: 378
EndChain - Complete Logistical Solution
January 07, 2018, 03:40:39 AM
I prefer short term because it is safer (the risk is smaller) and faster the profit playback
Activity: 391
Merit: 100
January 07, 2018, 03:38:22 AM
Long term is a good idea when you have Bitcoin and Ethereum. For short term I suggest Ripple. It actually depends on your goal whether you type a long or short hodl and if you have patience or not
Activity: 182
The World's Most Secure Cash & Crypto Platform
January 07, 2018, 03:34:34 AM
I understand others are afraid of losing that's why they prefer short term just as long as they get even a tiny profit. But it will just depend which coun you are holding. I am more of a long term person. And my patience really pays a lot. I started holding Oyster Pearl PRL few months back and now I can't believe what I am seing in my folio.
Activity: 151
January 07, 2018, 03:12:01 AM
I prefer for short-term investments because it is more secure than loss. As for long term investment I choose coins that have high potential in the crypto market. And the coin is like ethereum
Activity: 1078
January 07, 2018, 03:08:43 AM
I would prefer long term trading. It is much less risky whan short term trading, also most coins will definitely grow this year, so if you buy them and hold, they will give a profit.  
Activity: 196
Merit: 121
January 07, 2018, 03:07:40 AM
Both terms are good, but it is depend on people what they want terms. I believe people decide whether to have a short term or long term investment based on their capacity like if the person has enough funds for long term purposes better is the long terms..but if a person don't much have enough funds and need their money from time to time, its better to go the short terms of investment it can still good profit for people.

Activity: 504
January 07, 2018, 02:54:24 AM
Despite the fact that people write, I still express my position on this. As I wrote earlier, I believe that short-term positions are much less profitable than positions that are opened in the long term. Now very privately pumped up projects that have long been not raised in price and they are with minimal capitalization.
Activity: 210
January 06, 2018, 11:33:24 AM
this is just my activity
you can compare or give me some advise
35%    BTC             LOW risk
25%    ICO             HIGH risk
30%    TOKEN     MID risk
10%    CASH        (FOR SHORT TRADE)    

other than 10% for cash short trade, another is for long term
Activity: 560
January 06, 2018, 10:19:00 AM
From my experiences long-term trading is the best and the safest investment in crypto market because you will never miss the opportunities if you hold promising coins. Short term trading is not very profitable because you only earn 10% to 100%. You will earn more than 1000% if long-term.
Jump to: