Author

Topic: Long term vs. Short term - page 117. (Read 11521 times)

Activity: 602
Merit: 100
January 07, 2018, 11:05:11 AM
Long term in establish coins like BTC, Litecoin, Ethereum etc.
Short term different new coins and ICO.
70% investment in Long term and 30% in short term.
To trade in short you must have some skills, experience and steal eggs. And so everything is said right.
Activity: 196
Merit: 50
OMNI TOKEN PLATFORM FOR PAYMENTS
January 07, 2018, 11:02:40 AM
How are you handling your portfolio? How much are risking in % of your portfolio in short term gain vs. Long term gain?

In my own opinion, it depends on what coins you're holding. If the coin is increasing fast like Oyster Pearl PRL then I think short term is enough otherwise when the price increase will take number of months or even a year then it's a long term investment.
Activity: 238
January 07, 2018, 10:58:20 AM
Long term on coins that has already proven itself like bitcoin litecoin and etherium. But I have been holding Oyster Pearl for months now. It may not be at the top list on coinmarketcap but the result amazed me each passing day. I do not do short term trading, I prefer hodl and earn millions than only few thousands on short term trading.
Activity: 37
Merit: 0
January 07, 2018, 10:38:00 AM
Long term in establish coins like BTC, Litecoin, Ethereum etc.
Short term different new coins and ICO.
70% investment in Long term and 30% in short term.
Activity: 252
January 07, 2018, 10:35:33 AM

I believe that long-term prospects are much more profitable than short-term ones, but, accordingly, long-term risks are much higher, because the project can simply cease to exist, and in the short term you can save a deposit.
Activity: 714
Merit: 250
January 07, 2018, 09:35:45 AM
Long term - Bitcoin and Ethereum. Both are perfect assets.
Short term - altcoins like Ripple, Cardano and IOTA that are good for trading and buying something.

I agree , eth is an investment for the long term, but not with bitcoin, I prefer if bitcoin is used for daily trading. already too much altcoin to be a valuable jewel, and expect an increase , as the price of diamond is no longer gold.

Activity: 171
Merit: 37
January 07, 2018, 09:32:15 AM
Long term for bitcoin and eth. If the short term is about 3-6 months look for coin top. If you surf or short-term as a week or a month, look for coin worth less than $ 1 or coin marijuana.
Indeed, Bitcoin and Ethereum are coins that are good for long term. Their value are increasing so if you hodl it instead of selling it; it will be a profitable one. All you need is patience and wait for a long period of time to see the your ideal price. Thus, I would like to go in long term especially when we are talking about Bitcoin and Ethereum.
Activity: 274
Merit: 10
January 07, 2018, 09:30:41 AM
Depends on your risk,if you are not good in waiting shortterm trades will be perfect to you if you are good at waiting long term is less hassle.
Activity: 159
Merit: 10
January 07, 2018, 09:28:04 AM
Both are important. Long term coins are the foundation of your savings and short term is the lever to operate your income.
I agree that both long term and short term are good ways in cryptocurrency. Long term will make gain high profit after a long period of time and short term will keep to earn and provide your daily needs. On my opinion, you don't have to choose which of them, you can do it both. And it is better if you will do both.
Activity: 805
Merit: 250
January 07, 2018, 09:24:06 AM
Both of these are good to do but it will depends on the capital you have because i know that all of us want to earn money as fast as we can that is why if you have huge capital do this both but if you capital is small much better to do is short term and do it regularly.
Our emotions really affect how we manage our investment and it a reason also why we lose.
Yes everyone want to earned daily rather than of waiting for many days to have money.  Thats why more investors are preferred to have a short term  compared to long term investment, but they dont know holding coins for a long time will gives us a huge profit in return.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 267
Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game
January 07, 2018, 09:11:12 AM
Both of these are good to do but it will depends on the capital you have because i know that all of us want to earn money as fast as we can that is why if you have huge capital do this both but if you capital is small much better to do is short term and do it regularly.
if indeed our small capital we do not take risks to always long term. we can do short-term techniques to earn profits on a regular basis and minimize risk.
Activity: 714
Merit: 531
January 07, 2018, 09:09:16 AM
legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1001
January 07, 2018, 08:53:10 AM
Both have advantages and disadvantages of each. So we have to figure out how to do the best, usually I will see the conditions. The time I analyzed ranged from 1 month before and 1 month after. I will make a decision after I can produce the best analysis, I better wait in a long time than have to make decisions inappropriately.
Activity: 340
January 07, 2018, 08:52:57 AM
Long term for bitcoin and eth. If the short term is about 3-6 months look for coin top. If you surf or short-term as a week or a month, look for coin worth less than $ 1 or coin marijuana.
Activity: 120
January 07, 2018, 08:50:45 AM
Both are important. Long term coins are the foundation of your savings and short term is the lever to operate your income.
Activity: 29
January 07, 2018, 08:28:36 AM
My goal is for long-term investments. You need to closely monitor the market. Sometimes you can very successfully sell some kind of coin and in a few days buy it back.
Activity: 182
Merit: 8
NTOK: Tokenize Your Talents
January 07, 2018, 08:24:37 AM
Before picking the right one, short term or long term trading, should you be knowledgeable and learn to know your own resarch. Long term coins are those coins which has a good roadmap and whitepaper. Also the developers are very active and has a wide spread community. Short term trading might use Doge because its value doesn't differ sometimes and value are just sats away.
Activity: 1316
Merit: 503
January 07, 2018, 08:20:49 AM
Simple, short-term profits will certainly only get a little profit while long-term benefits will certainly get more profit.
Activity: 182
January 07, 2018, 08:17:11 AM
In 2017 almost all ALT was swayed by BTC.
It was difficult to get over the shock that I had many times.
And only by looking at the results, the results of long-term possession are winning.
Activity: 272
Merit: 12
January 07, 2018, 08:15:23 AM
I prefer to hold any of my coin for long term because of the fact that by holding coin for long you get good profit from it. Short term investment is majorly for the day traders and they are satisfy with any profit from it, but for me long term is the best because you can get considerable amount of profit.
Jump to: