Author

Topic: Long term vs. Short term - page 119. (Read 11521 times)

Activity: 1176
Merit: 100
Vave.com
January 06, 2018, 10:11:10 AM
as trader works with the distinct on selection as applying technical system with evaluation, that might gives of reference on returns with the moderation of notice as the drawing from the market trend to put with the decision as implementing with the plan on investment with the cypto finance projects.

Activity: 504
January 06, 2018, 05:01:57 AM
Bitcoin was pumped a lot today, and it will continue for a while.
If you prefer short term reward, it might be wise to convert altcoins to bitcoin now.
Support Your statement about pumping bitcoin, I think that now is the time to go into altcoins, but I think this trend will continue throughout the spring. Because bitcoin will be at a high point.
Activity: 392
Merit: 105
Vena.Network
January 05, 2018, 01:23:28 PM
probably most altcoin for now is a long-term investment because prices are unlikely to go up quickly and all require a process to take some profit

Its inmportant to specify what is long term and what is short tem in that case. For someone long-term in crypto means 6 monts, and now is the worst time to invest in most altcoins. If we are taking longterm as a 10 year investment you are correct, it will give a big gain just in hodl
Merit: 152
January 05, 2018, 09:41:01 AM
Bitcoin was pumped a lot today, and it will continue for a while.
If you prefer short term reward, it might be wise to convert altcoins to bitcoin now.
January 05, 2018, 05:30:42 AM
For long term 1000% gain and short term investment 50%-200% increase
That's what I was talking about. But in any case, the growth in the long-term is very risky, and in the short term, though, the growth is not as great as in the long-term but risks seem to me less. Because you can always get out of this or that.
Activity: 238
Merit: 10
“The Future of Security Tokens”
January 04, 2018, 05:24:10 AM
How are you handling your portfolio? How much are risking in % of your portfolio in short term gain vs. Long term gain?
Im handling my invest in short term. Never in long term, because keeping coin in long term its rise the risk of loss. Especially holding coin that's still new in crypto, new coin easy to replace with other coins that will show with other icos. In percentage i will invest 70 % in short term and 30% in long term. Short term for new coin.long term for eth and btc. Every profit i gain from sell coins i will buy some btc and eth.
EndChain - Complete Logistical Solution
January 04, 2018, 05:14:37 AM
long term has bigger profit and higher risk than short term, so I prefer short term
Activity: 728
January 04, 2018, 04:59:30 AM
For now investment is needed by everyone so that it can grow the money owned by way of long-term investment because it will provide many advantages and short-term momentary
Activity: 322
January 04, 2018, 04:39:02 AM
How are you handling your portfolio? How much are risking in % of your portfolio in short term gain vs. Long term gain?

There are different ways for you to earn profit in this industry. You can invest immediately and start trading, But trading also needs luck and strategy in order to earn the highest profit. Trading is like gambling with less risk. Now, If you want a short term investment then it was really hard to look for coins that are increasing its value immediately and bitcoins is your only choice.
January 04, 2018, 04:34:51 AM
I think long term is a set of short term but staying always in short is very expensive in terms of time
But both are risky in any case, so probably you need to choose the least risk, so I personally for long-term investments, but of course this is only my personal thoughts.
Merit: 102
OPEN GAMING PLATFORM
January 03, 2018, 07:56:06 PM
I see long-term investments as investing in Bitcoin and Altcoin, and if you want to make a quick profit in the short term, invest in ICO. With Altcoin, you may consider investing in Ripple, Litecoin, Dash, Stellar as they are potentially very large in the cryptocurrency market. If you determine long-term investment, invest in these coins, because the exchange rate is growing day by day. If you want to invest in a short time, ICO will be ideal for you to invest, you can invest in INS, Envion, Credits, the potential ICO in recent times.
January 03, 2018, 04:34:51 PM
i have a portfolio of 50% bitcoin and 50% altcoins. 80% of my portfolio are for long term investment and 20% are for short term. I only do short trading to accumulate bitcoin and Ethereum.
Merit: 0
January 03, 2018, 04:18:09 PM
i do focus on long term benefits mostly but there are some oppertunities you need to avail in short term, the cnclusion is when the price of any strong coin falls just hold the coin and wait till it rises again
Activity: 115
January 03, 2018, 03:28:42 PM
I usually spend 80% my budget to hodl the potential cheap coins such as Neumark, Bitclave and Playkey. In short term, I just spend about 20% my fund to trade the coins which have huge range fluctuation such as Siacoin, Digibyte or Stellar.
Activity: 322
Merit: 101
January 03, 2018, 02:48:58 PM
I prefer long term.Bc u buy coins for 100$ and wait long time,as experience shows
"Even a stick shoots once a year" Cool
Yes, but there are such cases when this stick may not shoot, so you need to look at the short-term investments.
Activity: 112
January 03, 2018, 02:37:32 PM
Long Term Portfolio 70-80%
Short Term Portfolio 20-30%

Even 1 years seems to be long term! Short term investment is anywhere 1 year to 3 year. Period less then 1 year would come under Ultra Short Term. Investment horizon of more than 5 years should ideally fall under Long Term investments. Now a period between 3 to 5 years is combination of long term and short term and we would classify as Medium Term Investments.
Activity: 518
January 03, 2018, 02:01:07 PM
If I invested anything above $50000 in a coin, I will be holding such coin for a short term profit. The moment I profited 100% or more, I am out! Any 4 figure can be held for minimum of 2 years.
Merit: 250
January 03, 2018, 01:59:10 PM
probably most altcoin for now is a long-term investment because prices are unlikely to go up quickly and all require a process to take some profit
There are some that we can get the profit does not have to be long but there is also a must with the long term. we must be able to distinguish the situation. not entirely have to wait long
Activity: 280
January 03, 2018, 01:57:17 PM
Activity: 252
January 03, 2018, 01:44:31 PM
Many crypto-currencies do not have to be questioned because they take much more long-term gains than short-term ones. So hold it for a long time
Jump to: