Pages:
Author

Topic: ✅✅✅[mini-ICO] Innercore Protocols is raising $50-100k for a DApp Platform. - page 12. (Read 4109 times)

Activity: 113
Merit: 0
So many people have been joined in Innercore bounty group, which means Innercore's success. I believe.
Activity: 75
Your company is very promising and has a place to be in the cryptocurrency market.     The most important thing is to show all your investors and customers the value and importance of the product you are working on. A great project and the team with it is amazing.The  project is already pleased with the fact that there are a lot of tasks on bounty,and therefore earn tokens of the campaign will be easy and simple. First of all, helping  to become popular and successful!
Activity: 294
Merit: 1
a good first step, because collecting $ 50-100k is not a difficult thing for this project because the concept that is made is very good and has potential in the cryptocurrency market, maybe one thing is quite worrying, namely the price of tokens in the market later
Activity: 404
I like the innercore because of simplicity and no advertising sply founder is so simple and internal  exchange idea is suprb

Just asking when will ico close
copper member
Activity: 70
Hi, I'm David Gentzel, the founder and CEO of Innercore.  I'm a serial entrepreneur, and this will be startup #....7?  It's been a lot, but I like doing this, and I've had a reasonable level of success along the way.  So, here we are again.

Anyway, if you couldn't tell already, we're going to do this thread a bit differently.

Instead of posting 20 CGI-rendered images selling you on Innercore, I just want to talk to you.

I've created a series of videos that explain what Innercore does, how we're different, and how we're structuring our token sale differently.  Everything we're doing is designed to support the most pragmatic business we could design in a way that hopefully provides you with more upside than traditional ICOs.

So, with that said, here are the videos.  The first 2-3 minutes of the first video is a great overview of Innercore.  Give that one a shot, and if you like what you hear, keep watching.

Video 1: What is Innercore?  What do we do, and why is it important for us to exist?

Video 2: Innercore's Token Economy, and how the token is linked directly to platform performance.

Video 3: Innercore's Roadmap and Future Direction

Video 4: Innercore's Token Sale, and how we designed it to be unique

Video 5: A bit of a wrap-up of everything, leading into the token sale

Video 6: The token sale is live.  Excitement.

We do indeed have a website, whitepaper, and all that good stuff that we spent quite a bit of time on as well -- including a Social Media community of over 90k members (that we didn't even have to pay for).  It's probably what you were originally expecting to begin with.  But, I wanted this to be a bit more personal than your average Bitcointalk pitch.

So, hopefully you enjoyed that, and here's everything else:

website

whitepaper

token sale information

telegram

facebook

twitter

instagram

youtube

Pages:
Jump to: