Pages:
Author

Topic: ✅✅✅[mini-ICO] Innercore Protocols is raising $50-100k for a DApp Platform. - page 11. (Read 4109 times)

Activity: 1162
Merit: 389
Keep Network
This is an interesting project, I really hope that it will also had a physical card that can be used flexibly at anytime we need o use this coins.
I think it will be perfect for the future of cyrptocurrency.
The project is interesting but there are many shortcomings that need to be corrected today and not tomorrow
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
good project !
thanks teams !
Good luck !
Activity: 14
You're the first project I've ever seen care about it's community.
brand new
Activity: 0

I would like to know if the platform is decentralized or centralized and how it intends to help the world become a better place to live. And if you have sustainable projects. Thank you
Activity: 2
when you see a business model that is bound to succeed, you know it. Innercore as a business and even more interestingly as a token is a great recipe for success. Seating back and listening to the videos David has put together on what he and the team have been doing on innercore, how and where they intend to take this train to, i'm just glad to be a part of this success ride.
brand new
how time is airdrop ends ? and how much money 1 coin ?
Activity: 9
Innercore is an amazing platform .I love it
Activity: 9
my question to you is:
if the minimum is not reached as the target that was put in question. you have a plan b or c.
and if the ceiling is reached or if it exceeds the expectation for example if the ceiling was of 1 million and you have managed to exceed and reached 1 million and a half will have a greater distribution for the members or will be directly proportional to each one
Activity: 23
Many thanks to all your team for this very awesome project and your hard work. I think this project will be very popular in all the world and I hope that everything will be fine with you. Thanks again and good lcu k you in future.
Activity: 1316
Merit: 379
#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE
One thing about innercore and the CEO is openness. Right from the beginning, it is all about a project designed with honesty and humility as a guiding principle. Everything is done differently. ICO is to raise just as much amount that will not lead to wastage and boggues spending; Now, there is internal exchange that will enable exchange of token within the ecosystem. This is the project to look out for in 2018 forward.
Activity: 12
Most of all I appreciate in the project personal qualities of the project Manager David Gentzel. I see that this person is very responsible for the project and cooperation. The videos are very detailed and clearly set out the strategy, prospects and ways of development of the project
Activity: 16
Hi!
Innercore's (CORES) transactions will be mineable?
I want to congratulate you and your team for the clear and clever way you promote your project!

Best Regards
Activity: 588
Merit: 251
It looks nicer if you have a bounty campaign thread or a nice-looking design on the announcement thread so you can get more newcomers. Just pm me to make both, I'll do my best.
Activity: 36
Let us make it a Lucky 7 for everyone who supports this project since this your seventh project. The protocol and the concept is having a real life usage To the oon
Activity: 327
Merit: 100
Does anyone know how long the ICO is running for, and what the minimum investment is?
Activity: 19
how time is airdrop ends ? and how much money 1 coin ?
Activity: 266
Merit: 10
What size of soft and hard cap is installed for the project?
brand new
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1014
@David in these times it is not normal to see so much humility when explaining a project, I thank you. I'll be near here to see how it evolves.
copper member
Activity: 70
@David in these times it is not normal to see so much humility when explaining a project, I thank you. I'll be near here to see how it evolves.

Thank you for your note.  Hopefully, this style of communication resonates with people.  I'm not certain that it will, but it seemed like the honest and appropriate thing to do regardless.
Pages:
Jump to: