Author

Topic: MtGox withdrawal delays [Gathering] - page 188. (Read 908613 times)

Activity: 42
Merit: 0
February 03, 2014, 12:11:32 AM
what really annoying is that I managed to withdraw a small fraction what I left on Gox, it has arrived instantly,
but the 8 or so BTC I withdrawn a week ago has not arrived yet.
Activity: 56
February 03, 2014, 12:08:56 AM
Due to the Japanese holiday, all the withdrawal requests have been piled up

I am sure this applies to bitcoin also, how could I forget the Japanese holidays?? bitcoin needs to have a brake for god's sake   Shocked
Activity: 117
Merit: 10
February 03, 2014, 12:05:05 AM
update.
got a reply from MtGox's support today.
It took me one week to get a reply
--
Dear Valued Customer,

Thank you for contacting MtGox Support. We are sorry for the delay in getting back to you. Due to a high volume of ticket flow we are unable to respond on time. We are working on it real hard to solve the tickets as soon as possible.

We have checked regarding your withdrawals. Your withdrawals are in the "confirmed" status. Due to the Japanese holiday, all the withdrawal requests have been piled up and we are currently working to catch up the delays. So we kindly request you to bear with us. We will update you once it is processed.

We appreciate your patience at this time and we offer our apologies for any inconvenience that this may have caused.

Best regards,
--

I hope they are hiring new people and installing new infra in order to cope with a lot of withdrawals, and support tickets.
According to the 25 days estimate, I should be able to get my JPY cash on the Feb 15th/16th.

I still trust them but come on with all the cash you make hire new people!

Even if Mark is paranoid and wants to hire only trustworthy French men, he can afford a headhunter and offer high packages and the plane tickets to Japan and cameras all over the place at the office.

Activity: 8
February 02, 2014, 11:00:33 PM
A few weeks ago I transferred 3.0 BTC from Mt.Gox to BTC-E and it succeeded. Then I transfer 2.0 BTC from Mt.Gox to Bitstamp.net and it got stuck.  This morning I transfer 5.0 BTC from Mt.Gox to CampBX and it confirms. Later I transfer 6.0 BTC from Mt.Gox to CampBX and it doesn't show anything in blockchain.info. It looks like if I transfer the even number of bitcoin then it fails. So far I lost 8.0 BTC in the Mt.Gox transfer. I email to Mt.Gox for a week already and nobody answers.  I am a Mt.Gox verified account.
Activity: 91
Merit: 10
February 02, 2014, 08:56:07 PM
SEPA transactions should take no longer than 3 days.

"all fund transfers to SEPA accounts in Europe will take 6 weeks or less depending on the size of your withdrawal."

Normaly it take aaround 3 weeks but i guess this time is increasing or they simple alted sepa payments, i'm wating from one, asked at 14-1-7 ... be careful  Shocked . Any one received sepa transfers these days ?  
legendary
Activity: 2492
Merit: 1473
LEALANA Bitcoin Grim Reaper
February 02, 2014, 07:17:05 PM
I am getting slightly annoyed to them. My 14 withdrawals totalling BTC500+ have not arrived after 8 days. They sent 2 withdrawals totalling BTC2.1 to prove that they are alive though.

In my opinion it is a very scammy thing to not process the backlog in order.

Note that I do not usually call anyone scammers, this may be the first time.

Wow. You haven't stopped using GOX? Good lord. Get out of there.

I left as soon as they started their USD wire delays in June. Never went back and very happy since.
legendary
Activity: 1078
Merit: 1006
100 satoshis -> ISO code
February 02, 2014, 06:21:55 PM
I am getting slightly annoyed to them. My 14 withdrawals totalling BTC500+ have not arrived after 8 days. They sent 2 withdrawals totalling BTC2.1 to prove that they are alive though.

Why are you still persevering there? The alarm bells have been ringing since June last year.
donator
Activity: 1722
Merit: 1036
February 02, 2014, 04:31:03 PM

legendary
Activity: 889
Merit: 1000
February 02, 2014, 03:06:06 PM
I was trying to get my money from 2 withdrawals back to my Mtgox account.

I said:
I've read there's an indefinite delay on US withdrawals. Please refund my withdrawal requests back to my account.
Username: ****
Transaction reference: ****
Thanks.

They said:
Dear *****,
Thank you for your mail.
I could see that there are 2 withdrawals , which has been in confirmed status and is under process. We apologize for the delay this might cause to you. Due to a change in our banking system we are currently experiencing a back-log of withdrawals that we need to process. Our team is working hard to increase transaction speeds, but there is approximately a two-week back-log we need to overcome.
It will take a few weeks to get back to normal, and we thank you for your patience during this time.
If you have any further queries, please feel free to contact us and we will be glad to assist you with the information.
Best regards,
MtGox Team

So I said:
I've known people who've had "confirmed" withdrawal requests of longer than two weeks who still haven't received their money. If you can't guarantee my withdrawal will be processed in 2 weeks, please refund my **** USD back to my Mtgox account so I can buy some BTC with it.
Thank you.

Is anyone else having problems getting withdrawals to be added back to their Mtgox account? Did I say it incorrectly?

How will you buying bitcoins with your money help should they refund you? If you pay their markup and send it to another wallet your transaction will not be processed like mine wasn't and support will not respond. Support told me transactions like mine will be loaded automatically i have seen maybe 2 people in threads get their coins and they got thiers sooner then I did although I have been in que longer so how does that work?

My last 8 BTC withdrawals were processed instantly. It's just the luck of the draw. Sorry, man.

Its all good when was the last time you withdrew to a wallet? YOu think i have a chance still of them making this right or im fed?

Just got my last withdrawal instantly again. That makes me 9/9 Cheesy I used the same 2 BTC addresses every time. Probably had nothing to do with it. I suppose that's fair since I bought BTC @ $960 on Mtgox at the 2nd worst moment when the gap was $200. Now just working on getting my USD withdrawals refunded so I can get out my last BTC.

Oh rlly? ibought at same time and don't have my trnasfer since monday 27th of january makes it a double sting charged me 200 plus for markup and on top no transfer recieved
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
February 02, 2014, 12:54:27 PM
SEPA transactions should take no longer than 3 days.
Activity: 42
February 02, 2014, 12:39:37 PM
I don't see too much complaining about SEPA transfers... that means they're kind of alright? I heard they take around a month nowdays, which is fine by me as long as I actually receive my funds Smiley
Activity: 700
Merit: 500
February 01, 2014, 10:20:47 PM

I said:
I've read there's an indefinite delay on US withdrawals. Please refund my withdrawal requests back to my account.
Thanks.

They said:
Dear *****,
Thank you for your mail.
I could see that there are 2 withdrawals , which has been in confirmed status and is under process. We apologize for the delay this might cause to you. Due to a change in our banking system we are currently experiencing a back-log of withdrawals that we need to process. Our team is working hard to increase transaction speeds, but there is approximately a two-week back-log we need to overcome.
It will take a few weeks to get back to normal, and we thank you for your patience during this time.
If you have any further queries, please feel free to contact us and we will be glad to assist you with the information.
Best regards,
MtGox Team

So I said:
I've known people who've had "confirmed" withdrawal requests of longer than two weeks who still haven't received their money. If you can't guarantee my withdrawal will be processed in 2 weeks, please refund my **** USD back to my Mtgox account so I can buy some BTC with it.
Thank you.

Is anyone else having problems getting withdrawals to be added back to their Mtgox account? Did I say it incorrectly?

How will you buying bitcoins with your money help should they refund you? If you pay their markup and send it to another wallet your transaction will not be processed like mine wasn't and support will not respond. Support told me transactions like mine will be loaded automatically i have seen maybe 2 people in threads get their coins and they got thiers sooner then I did although I have been in que longer so how does that work?

My last 8 BTC withdrawals were processed instantly. It's just the luck of the draw. Sorry, man.

Its all good when was the last time you withdrew to a wallet? YOu think i have a chance still of them making this right or im fed?

Just got my last withdrawal instantly again. That makes me 9/9 Cheesy I used the same 2 BTC addresses every time. Probably had nothing to do with it. I suppose that's fair since I bought BTC @ $960 on Mtgox at the 2nd worst moment when the gap was $200. Now just working on getting my USD withdrawals refunded so I can get out my last BTC.
legendary
February 01, 2014, 08:53:52 PM

I said:
Thanks.

They said:
Dear *****,
Thank you for your mail.
Best regards,
MtGox Team

So I said:
Thank you.

Activity: 56
February 01, 2014, 08:43:58 PM

when?
Activity: 700
Merit: 500
February 01, 2014, 08:41:01 PM

I said:
Thanks.

They said:
Dear *****,
Thank you for your mail.
Best regards,
MtGox Team

So I said:
Thank you.

legendary
Activity: 1437
Merit: 1002
https://bitmynt.no
February 01, 2014, 06:01:18 PM
SO what is amount of failed transferes to wallets?
This is impossible to know.  MtGox publish a list of transactions delayed for more than two hours, but does not publish which of the outputs are change (back to a new address owned by MtGox), and which is the withdrawal.  They often use withdrawals to consolidate dust into larger chunks, so the change tend to be largish.  On the same list are deposits to addresses belonging to imported private keys, and we have no way to separate those from the withdrawal transactions.
zyk
Activity: 224
Merit: 101
February 01, 2014, 05:36:44 PM
37000 * 950 dollars = 35 million Us dollars         so there is a reason why there is just "dust" and annoying or if at all e- mail´s  to be had at GOX.....
legendary
February 01, 2014, 05:22:26 PM
SO what is amount of failed transferes to wallets?
zyk
Activity: 224
Merit: 101
February 01, 2014, 05:11:57 PM
http://thegoxreport.com/

its not the US goverment which is holding back a pile of 37000 BTC´s  while pretending to work on it the stash always grows bigger !

even in complete violation of their own ToS :

Members may at any time transfer any amount of Bitcoins to any other Members as well as any other Bitcoin users even if they are not Members (the “Transferee”).
Bitcoin Transfer Transactions may be initiated at any time from the following page: https://mtgox.com/index.html. Transferees shall be identified by their bitcoin address.
Members shall be solely responsible for ensuring that any transfer of Bitcoins to a Transferee shall be a valid and legal transaction not infringing any laws including money-laundering laws and regulations.

MtGox’s responsibility shall be limited to using reasonable technical efforts to ensure the receipt of the Bitcoins transferred. When conducting Bitcoin Transfer Transactions with a Bitcoin user who is not a Member, MtGox’s responsibility shall be further limited to ensuring the transfer of the necessary technical data to the Bitcoin peer-to-peer network.

No Commission of any kind will be charged by MtGox for Bitcoin Transfer Transactions.

it will hold all monetary sums and all Bitcoins deposited by each Member in its Account, in that Member's name as registered in their Account details, and on such Member's behalf.
it shall comply with any and all laws and regulations relating to offering the Platform.

Subject to the foregoing, MtGox's aggregate liability in respect of claims based on events arising out of or in connection with a Member's use of the Site and/or Platform, whether in contract or tort (including negligence) or otherwise, shall in no circumstances exceed the greater of either (a) the total amount held on Account for the Member making a claim less any amount of Commission that may be due and payable in respect of such Account; or (b) 125% of the amount of the Transaction(s) that are the subject of the claim less any amount of Commission that may be due and payable in respect of such Transaction(s).
legendary
Activity: 4690
Merit: 1276
February 01, 2014, 05:05:14 PM
When several reports come in with that box checked, it's a big red flag at the SEC.  So start filling out that form now.
Reminds me of this quote:
Quote from: MagicalTux on #mtgox
<@MagicalTux> a class action in the US to force us to do something the US govt prevents us from doing might not lead you very far
If the SEC is where you complain on the US government, then please go on!

I'm not especially interested in a class-action because I don't want to share the $5M-$10M pot with a bunch of other suckers.  I'm only guessing, but I'll bet that if that pot were divide amongst the Americans that Mt. Gox has screwed, my share would be less than I am owed.

Of course, the more people who capitulate and cancel their orders, or accept the 5% ass-reaming, the more the pool shrinks...

I'd not be surprised if the U.S. didn't make a credible threat to 'extraordinarily rendition' Tux's fat ass.  All it would take is one transaction with a Muslim.  That could explain why they cannot talk and seems to have an inexplicable compulsion to spuriously mislead their customers/victims.

Jump to: