Pages:
Author

Topic: [NR 1] Triplemining.com <> BIG jackpot every week <> - page 13. (Read 113533 times)

Activity: 504
Merit: 502
I joined about a month ago. Coming up on almost 80K shares and still no solve? This qualifies for the worst streak ever in the history of Triplemining. I realize lots of people look at the hours, but the shares tell the real story of whether things have been good or if things have been bad. This week has been insanely bad. From our average hash rate we should on average solve one every 16 hours or so.

It's painful to get streaks like this, it makes it easy to lose faith. Oh, well, I'm going out to cut the lawn. A watched pot never boils. We will crack one eventually...LOL!
Activity: 263
Merit: 250
Pool operator of Triplemining.com
BIGGEST. BLOCK. EVER!  Angry

Ok now we can say this.

We're over 6.75 times D.  TThis is the worst block to date.

Bad luck, but remember, bad luck of the past doesn't influence the future, so keep mining Smiley

I've doublechecked the pool, everything is in order, for those that are worried...
Question.

Is there anyway that I would be able to share/display my mini pools states with others? (members)

Ideally, I would like to make a site that I could paste this code in or API key or however it would work. Basically just trying to get the stats on the minipool page to display on another site of mine.

Thanks in advanced.

I'm looking into completly reworking the API so more data like that is available
Does triplemining support difficulty > 1 shares?  I can't find an option for it but would like to point some asics your way.

We currently do 30 shares/second.  So if you are mining at a higher rate then 30 shares/second, the pool will increase your difficulty so you will submit less shares, until you're back around 30 shares/second.  aka vardiff.   We currently issue difficulties of powers of 2 (1, 2, 4, 8, 16 and so on) but I'm looking into changing that to any number...

For those of you with asics: what do you prefer regarding to difficulty?   I'd love to hear your feedback?

Activity: 871
Merit: 1000
Does triplemining support difficulty > 1 shares?  I can't find an option for it but would like to point some asics your way.

With Asic, you will have vardiff 32 automatically. So it is in my case.
Activity: 148
Merit: 100
Activity: 871
And starting again  Cry
Activity: 97
Merit: 10
Money can't buy happiness but it can buy assassins
Activity: 111
Merit: 10
Bitcoin Entrepreneur
Added some ASIC hashing power to this pool. Seems like a pretty good deal. Currently nr 2 and planning on dethroning nr 1 in due time Smiley
Activity: 190
Par Pari Refertur
So you are this team?

#1   Schwiiz   ASIC Inventor   352 GH/s   2

Welcome to "our" little pool.
Thanks for the hash  power. Smiley

Haha. I wish.

I'm mining at only 300 MH/s with two 5750s.

Tongue

It's ok,

Welcome anyway. Smiley

Which team are you?

o0Wolf.Pack0o
Activity: 224
So you are this team?

Thanks for the hash  power. Smiley

Haha. I wish.

Tongue

It's ok,

Welcome anyway. Smiley

Which team are you?

Team Chrithu. As I said, I have joined on my own and currently I am solo mining. Nevertheless I've added my referal URL to my sig in case someone feels like joining up. But people joining a team don't have much of a benefit as I see it. Unless of course the Teamleader sends part of the extra BTC back to them. In my view that should be automated on the site: All extra payouts to a minipool should automatically be equaly distributed amongst the minipool members. That way both sides of the referal would get somthing from using that referal link aka being in a team.
Par Pari Refertur
So you are this team?

Haha. I wish.

Tongue

It's ok,

Welcome anyway. Smiley
So you are this team?

Haha. I wish.

Par Pari Refertur
Hi there. I stumbled across Triplemining through an add on Bitvisitor.

Since BTCGuild is growing and growing, which as far as I understood poses a potential threat to the system as a whole, I thought it is my responsibility to not further be part of the problem and decided to go looking for a smaller pool.

I virtually JUST NOW started mining on Triplemining. Getting the same hashrates as with BTCGuild. Since there is almost no fee, this looks like the better deal.

To answer my preposter's question: I am solomining. I thought about starting a team, but then again I'm not sure if I want to put up with all the hate you sometimes get when you share referal links.

So you are this team?

Hi there. I stumbled across Triplemining through an add on Bitvisitor.

Since BTCGuild is growing and growing, which as far as I understood poses a potential threat to the system as a whole, I thought it is my responsibility to not further be part of the problem and decided to go looking for a smaller pool.

I virtually JUST NOW started mining on Triplemining. Getting the same hashrates as with BTCGuild. Since there is almost no fee, this looks like the better deal.

To answer my preposter's question: I am solomining. I thought about starting a team, but then again I'm not sure if I want to put up with all the hate you sometimes get when you share referal links.
Par Pari Refertur
it's finally here... let's hope the following round are a bit shorter Smiley

it's a christmas miracle.  we need some asic support! 

Not much but i'm expecting my jalapeño. Wink
legendary
Activity: 1190
www.bitcointrading.com

it's a christmas miracle.  we need some asic support! 
legendary
Activity: 1190
www.bitcointrading.com
triplemining y u no find blocckkkkkk
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1010
Ever since Bitcoin has been in the tech news lately again, i decided to see how it goes, so i'm back to mining for now Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: