Pages:
Author

Topic: [NR 1] Triplemining.com <> BIG jackpot every week <> - page 15. (Read 113533 times)

Activity: 263
Merit: 250
Pool operator of Triplemining.com
Just to confirm, Triplemining has switched back to 0.7

We recommend following us on twitter: twitter.com/triplemining to be kept up to date on our urgent latest news.
lol.  in the OP, it says you guys haven't found any blocks yet...

Trying to find that text to change it, where exactly did you read this?
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1000
www.bitcointrading.com
lol.  in the OP, it says you guys haven't found any blocks yet...
I don't really understand this pool, but I like the asteroid/robot picture on the front page Smiley

Our robots are indeed cool!

If you have any questions about our pool, feel free to ask!
legendary
Activity: 1512
@theshmadz
I don't really understand this pool, but I like the asteroid/robot picture on the front page Smiley

I'm guessing it gives cpu miners at least a chance of getting some bitcoins, which is rather charitable.. and I'm sure that a cpu miner receiving a half-coin would feel the same as a mediocre miner like me actually solving a block!

I like small pools, I'll give it a try. Hopefully lady luck is on our side this weekend!

*edit* I now have a team! Feel free to join "The Smokin' Hashers" at http://shmadz.triplemining.com  Cool
Activity: 388
Save A Life, Adopt a Pet Today!
Any word on this - variable difficulty will significantly reduce server/bandwidth load on your end.  And i have noticed that on your pool according to bfgminer my hash rate by accepted shares is lower..  Is there some specific i need to do to use GBT or is their a way to make mining more efficient with your pool to get my accepted share hash rate up... 

GBT is automatically detected and used so this should not be any problem.  Wht do you mean with "lower accepted shares"?  This should not be the case.

We are aware that variable difficutly will reducte  load and we're looking into it.

BFGminer shows a hash rate (in newer versions) that is based on shares actually accepted by the pool.  Really the most important rate in my mind.  What i meant was that the accepted share hash rate is lower than on other pools using stratum - i have tested against slush and btcguild.

It may not be protocol based - it could just be server load when there is a lot of simultaneous activity - i don't really know how to look at that.  But thats why i was suggesting the vardiff because it would reduce server load and bandwidth and possibly improve overall share rate.
Any word on this - variable difficulty will significantly reduce server/bandwidth load on your end.  And i have noticed that on your pool according to bfgminer my hash rate by accepted shares is lower..  Is there some specific i need to do to use GBT or is their a way to make mining more efficient with your pool to get my accepted share hash rate up... 

GBT is automatically detected and used so this should not be any problem.  Wht do you mean with "lower accepted shares"?  This should not be the case.

We are aware that variable difficutly will reducte  load and we're looking into it.
Just for your information:

GBT mining is now active on our pool.  We're looking into variable difference and stratum but this will take more time.

For now, we can handle ASICS by using GBT.  Happy mining!

Evening!

I noticed that the last block found is still calculating the payout - is something stuck?

It is calculated now
Evening!

I noticed that the last block found is still calculating the payout - is something stuck?
Our apologies for the outage of the website yesterday.  Please note that all realtime updates on our pool can be found on twitter: http://www.twitter.com/triplemining
Just for your information:

GBT mining is now active on our pool.  We're looking into variable difference and stratum but this will take more time.

For now, we can handle ASICS by using GBT.  Happy mining!
Activity: 190
Merit: 100
Par Pari Refertur
Well the problem is that you guys are not maintaining your hash power in the pool, and that will increase the time that the pool takes to find a block.
For now i cant mine because my laptop is tired, giving me errors on the graphic card. But wen i get my Jalapeño i will always continue on this pool.
Just started out in the world so am learning and seeing what pools are good so far this is one I do not think am going to be staying on unless it proves its self in figures or am a gone to another.

If you plan to hop pools, this pool is nothing for you, as the variance is higher then a PPS/dgm pool.  If you stay with only 1 pool, in the long run, this pool will give you correct payments for your work.
legendary
Activity: 2450
Merit: 1002
didnt know people still mined here =P
Whats the average earning here if having around 400/300Mhash/s Would it even be worth mining at all ?

As we offer difficulty=1 shares, you can start mining at very low hashrates.  The expected outcome has a greater variance than some other pools, but in result, I believe the payment system is the only system that can be sustained for longer periods as we do not need to charge fee's to build up a buffer to cover bad luck.

So to answer your question: it is worth mining if the rewards you get are more worth than the cost of the electricity you need to generate the shares.  To see how much you would earn on average: mine for at least 24h continuously on our pool, then go to the transaction tab, and multiply the expected payout with the expected number of blocks to find per day.  That will give you the average payout.
When is triplemining implementing stratum pool mining ?

We're looking into it.
legendary
Activity: 2128
Merit: 1002
When is triplemining implementing stratum pool mining ?
legendary
Activity: 910
Quality Printing Services by Federal Reserve Bank
Going steady for the 300GH/s!

Do you remember when 40 GH was a big deal? Smiley
Good old days...
Going steady for the 300GH/s!
Pages: