Pages:
Author

Topic: [PRE][ANN]BITCOURSE-PERSONAL TEACHING AND CONSULTING PLATFORM - page 12. (Read 12744 times)

Activity: 13
Merit: 0
it is nice innitiative by developer where they use education inside of cryptocurency that will give benefit to all that nowadays people very care and concern about education
Activity: 700
Merit: 252
Wow, yesterday this post only has 8 page now it going to 18 and more.look good
Keep it up guys
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
Profinvestment.com

At the moment it's the Olin from the projects I want to be in. I liked your development plan and the team is very strong
Activity: 420
Merit: 10
I believe in your professional team and I'm looking forward to seeing you at the top! It sounds like an awesome opportunity to be a part of it. I wish, your project will be a very successful one! Good luck to the developers!
Activity: 321
Merit: 1
A great idea for everyone who wants to know cryptowolrd. i will support this project, this is a big opportunity to become succesful. Thanks dev... Godbless
Activity: 728
Merit: 117
Hello,
I hope your project can get a big community and help many people in the world to learn everything with you.
Activity: 110
It is great to have this kind of project, bright idea of the team , good luck to all.
Activity: 616
Merit: 13
i know that it really solves the issue about the currency barrier.. this project can be a big thing, i'll support you guys.
Activity: 42
 a decentralized system that works great.
Cool
Activity: 50
In the current centralised monetary system, we have security in our trades, if you are not satisfied with the service you are entitled to a full refund, something that makes people comfortable in buying and selling, this is not the case usually in the cryptoworld, so the fact that bitcourse offers this same service on a Decentralized platfrorm is something to be happy about

This step taken by Bitcourse is clear evidence that the crypto world is ready to be accepted by the mainstream, who wouldn’t want to be part of that.

I wish the dev the very best of luck and you have my full support

Habz
Activity: 294
determination today leads success tomorrow , i will hope thos token change future cryptocurrency
Activity: 42
It is very interesting the perspective of the education and training that this cryptocurrency handles being one of the fundamental pillars for the development of the humanity my total support and agreement of the necessity of the development of this project, we hope it is very successful
Activity: 169
so briefly reading this not limited to cryptocurrency and market trading course only right? that will broader the reach to include many other aspect of education..looking forward to see how the platform establish
Activity: 37
Well planned project, awesome. I am in support and suggest all friends to do the same as it is very strong project.all the best dev
Activity: 196
good planing, this be come a greart currency on futur i"m sure about that thank you.
Activity: 387
Merit: 2
good job for your project
Activity: 84
A fantastic idea driving towards providing trust between the service providers and the customers. Quite convincing in the making of a platform based on personal teaching and consulting combined with blockchain technology .. hopefully can achieve success at the time of its official launch.
Activity: 90
Well elaborated concept - discloses the weaknesses of the present situation and clearly exposes the strengths of the project. And more, proposes solutions.
Activity: 742
Wow, ur project is soo good and detail, Hope can be success like bitcoin
Activity: 406
Merit: 103
Good luck with the project dev, looking forward to a token with decent structure and future proof.
Pages:
Jump to: