Pages:
Author

Topic: [PRE][ANN]BITCOURSE-PERSONAL TEACHING AND CONSULTING PLATFORM - page 11. (Read 12744 times)

Activity: 56
Merit: 10
Nice view of project. Your vision is amazing and road map is also make this project intestinng. And important thing your devlovers is showing our capabilities
Activity: 252
This project gets my attention, every part gives interest. I see the success of this project and goodluck dev.
Activity: 145
What are the courses to be offered in this project?
Activity: 966
Merit: 25
Ton Together | Save Smart & Win Big
Well just like already mentioned, this is the first token in education field especially in teaching and consulting. Such an interesting concept since everyone needs education in this era, online furthermore. So, i am looking forward for this token proggression in the future
Activity: 239
Merit: 0
Education is the key of success in Crypto , i also hope this sentence will bring you to the top !
Definitely a good idea to mix Blockchain & Education in everyday's life .
I 'm giving a 20/20 for the originality & Idea
Activity: 224
Strategist
I was amazed the first time i saw this thread. It has a great project, the aim was good, the project was well explained in this post. Hope this project succeeds in the near future.  It will really help in our communities.
Activity: 70
following this educational ICO project with keen interest
Activity: 392
Merit: 101
Powerful team is working hard to build a success I continue to support you guys good luck Smiley
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
potential project. It supports the foundation for international education. If it succeeds then it is a big change in the traditional learning method. Thank you. Hope you try harder Smiley
Activity: 322
I love this great platform for pleasure to present Bitcourse. This is great project for supporting education and consulting in whole world.
Activity: 52
Looking forward for the info's and updates on this project guys...
Hope this will grow tougher and bigger project...
And we'll go together to the moon Smiley
Goodluck admins and we are all here for you guys...
Activity: 336
Bitcourse is a good project.we can learning a lot of new knowledge on the internet.  this project will be solve problems in education. Nice idea, good concept..
Activity: 398
This is great, I'm a teacher myself so I'll probably start looking into using this!
Activity: 126
The concept is sound but I want to read more about this project. I'll make sure to bookmark this and read your entire plans thoroughly. So far it looks like this will be one of those project to watch. Good luck Dev!
Activity: 4
 Wink watching closely
Activity: 504
Merit: 101
This will be on demand. Online teaching and consulting will benefit most people. I love education and love to support this project.
We are at the right course. Thanks Dev.
Activity: 181
Jan
Wow i've been a year in this. This token stand for education. Well goodluck team. See you soon,
Activity: 56
GameX (GX) | NextGEN Gaming Cryptocurrency
I posted on your telegram channel but didn't receive answer.
I'm interested with u cuz I'm a teacher and I wanna ask you sth. How can the instructors and teachers can earn money from your system ? They will give online courses and receive your coins ?
Activity: 252
Merit: 100
Looks promising and if you keep pushing this through,  I believe this will become successful.
just joined. hope it is a great projects 
Activity: 27
nice job! well done folks! keep it up!
Pages:
Jump to: