Pages:
Author

Topic: Removal of escrow.ms? Update: Recommend users for DT 2, as escrow.ms is removed - page 2. (Read 19647 times)

legendary
Activity: 2674
Merit: 2965
Terminated.
Was going to change my trust to neutral for the time being, but handing out negs after having claimed it was not you who did it the last time is not cool
Even if the court declares him completely innocent right now, I see no reason to ever take down the negative I have applied here. I may only rewrite it to properly describe his unjustifiable trust abuse. Not that I'd believe that a person behaving in this way is likely to be innocent rather than guilty. Roll Eyes
Activity: 924
Merit: 1003
4 Mana 7/7
Was going to change my trust to neutral for the time being, but handing out negs after having claimed it was not you who did it the last time is not cool
legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1004

So, u were arrested and had to do a jail time without any trial? How long did it take to get your bail?

13 Months and yes because It's India. In Normal Cases like mine trial takes 4-5 years.

Terrible. Were u involved in cash trade? Did they physically torture u at jail?

By the way, if u plan to be back to the bitcoin community, I guess it is good if u tell your side of the story like both Charlie Shrem & Burt Wagner did.

Yes cash trade and No I was not phyically tortured but living in an Indian Jail is not easy, you don't get seprate cells or facilities like TV,Radio or even a Bed. I was living with 50-60 people in a 2500 sqft room.

I will post my story soon, I'm just busy with Court etc right now. I can't blame people, they believe what they read in papers but I'm not some random guy, I've been here from a long time, my identity is public and atleast they can give me a chance to explain what happend instead of accusing me, that's Public Procecutor's job. If I am guilty I will go to Jail and If I'm not I'll be free. People need to understand that what if, If I am innocent are they going to give me my 13 months back or my reputation. I have suffered, my family suffered even more. So please instead of accusing and bitching about me, give me time. Time will tell the truth.
Activity: 243
Merit: 100

So, u were arrested and had to do a jail time without any trial? How long did it take to get your bail?

13 Months and yes because It's India. In Normal Cases like mine trial takes 4-5 years.

Terrible. Were u involved in cash trade? Did they physically torture u at jail?

By the way, if u plan to be back to the bitcoin community, I guess it is good if u tell your side of the story like both Charlie Shrem & Burt Wagner did.
legendary

Activity: 243
Merit: 100
I've been here from last 4-5 Years and You can not find a single person who can say I took a penny from him. I've done my deals honestly and was doing my business that's it. It's a funny world where you are guilty until proven innocent. Personally I don't give a fuck about what people say behind my back but if you really want to make a opinion of me in your head, You should talk to me first. Because All those news you've read is not true.

When I read things like:
"Bhardwaj revealed to us that Sheikh would procure data related to debit/credit cards through his sources," said DCP (crime) Bhisham Singh. "His associates would clone the cards and withdraw the money and send it to Delhi. Sheikh instructed Bhardwaj to transmit the money to Dubai through the bitcoin route."

and

"The probe revealed that he had handed over the money he received to a person on the basis of code words sent from Mumbai.
Bhardwaj was identified as the receiver."

It seems like you were aware something wasn't right... code words when receiving the funds? And it appears you knew your source was procuring data for cards?  Where did you think he was getting this data???  

You probably can't say much, but the trial should be interesting. If you are truly innocent and got caught up in the wrong crowd, I wish you the best.

There was no interrogation, they wrote something in their local language and asked me to sign it and I had to do it that time. Everything you've read in news were made up by the police guys.

I was not aware of the crime else I would have contacted police first.  Thanks buddy.

legendary
I've been here from last 4-5 Years and You can not find a single person who can say I took a penny from him. I've done my deals honestly and was doing my business that's it. It's a funny world where you are guilty until proven innocent. Personally I don't give a fuck about what people say behind my back but if you really want to make a opinion of me in your head, You should talk to me first. Because All those news you've read is not true.

You were convicted of a crime that was a serious one. You're talking about people who you might have dealt with on the forum and there may be very few people who might have dealt with personally. Nobody can be sure or trust a person just because they have dealt with on an online forum and hence when this news came out, it took everyone by surprise as you were a reputed and trusted user. I can understand your frustration and can sympathize with you if you indeed are innocent and were unaware of all those illegal deals that were reported. You're not guilty yet as your trial is still pending. Hope that the truth wins then.

Thank you buddy.
legendary
Activity: 2632
Merit: 1094

You were convicted of a crime that was a serious one. You're talking about people who you might have dealt with on the forum and there may be very few people who might have dealt with personally. Nobody can be sure or trust a person just because they have dealt with on an online forum and hence when this news came out, it took everyone by surprise as you were a reputed and trusted user. I can understand your frustration and can sympathize with you if you indeed are innocent and were unaware of all those illegal deals that were reported. You're not guilty yet as your trial is still pending. Hope that the truth wins then.
legendary

When I read things like:
"Bhardwaj revealed to us that Sheikh would procure data related to debit/credit cards through his sources," said DCP (crime) Bhisham Singh. "His associates would clone the cards and withdraw the money and send it to Delhi. Sheikh instructed Bhardwaj to transmit the money to Dubai through the bitcoin route."

and

"The probe revealed that he had handed over the money he received to a person on the basis of code words sent from Mumbai.

It seems like you were aware something wasn't right... code words when receiving the funds? And it appears you knew your source was procuring data for cards?  Where did you think he was getting this data???  

You probably can't say much, but the trial should be interesting. If you are truly innocent and got caught up in the wrong crowd, I wish you the best.

There was no interrogation, they wrote something in their local language and asked me to sign it and I had to do it that time. Everything you've read in news were made up by the police guys.

I was not aware of the crime else I would have contacted police first.  Thanks buddy.
legendary
Activity: 1789
Merit: 2535
Goonies never say die.
Considering he is in India,you know it's easy to get away with such issues.Court and stuff is bullshit,money rules the courts around here.If escrow.ms bribes a few officers involved in the case,they'd burn the documents and won't leave any traces.And if he use even the smallest political powers ,even better,he'd be out on bail within seconds.Welcome to democracy.

That's a fair point, I'm not entirely familiar with the legal system in India so I can't comment one way or the other but there is certainly a different definition of "justice" in some areas around the world. I'm at least doubtful he is going to get that same treatment in this community.
legendary
Activity: 1876
Merit: 1308
Get your game girl
Considering he is in India,you know it's easy to get away with such issues.Court and stuff is bullshit,money rules the courts around here.If escrow.ms bribes a few officers involved in the case,they'd burn the documents and won't leave any traces.And if he use even the smallest political powers ,even better,he'd be out on bail within seconds.Welcome to democracy.
legendary
Activity: 1789
Merit: 2535
Goonies never say die.

When I read things like:

and

legendary
Terminated.
No I'm not. My trial has'nt started yet.
You were already arrested. Were you not?

And Instead of pointing fingers on me you should look into your own life.
I do not need to do anything.

I don't care about your opinion it doesn't matters to me.
Of course. That's why you PM'd me. How childish of you.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 501
No I'm not. My trial has'nt started yet. And Instead of pointing fingers on me you should look into your own life. I don't care about your opinion it doesn't matters to me.

I've worked with escrow.ms in the past and I can tell you that he is one of the most honest people I've met in the Bitcoin Industry.
He sold some Bitcoins to someone he shouldn't have and I am pretty sure that he didn't know about the credit card scam.

He was always honest while trading with people on Bitcointalk and on LocalBitcoins, which I respect.

Welcome back, bro. Smiley
legendary
Terminated.
As for my case or arrest I don't want to say anything since Nobody knows what really happened except me. I don't want to discuss about my case however I would like to say one thing, I was not involved with any kind of fraud,scam or money laundering. I was not working with those criminals and I was not aware of the source of funds or that credit card crime.
Which is exactly what someone who was actually part of it all would say. That ain't going to work around here.

I've been here from last 4-5 Years and You can not find a single person who can say I took a penny from him.
That, being true or not, has no relevance to any of this.

It's a funny world where you are guilty until proven innocent.
You were proven to be guilty, that's the thing. Roll Eyes
legendary
Merit: 1308
Get your game girl
Bro,I've known you since early localbitcoins days and have traded high amounts of bitcoins with you without any problems.But the news was heart breaking because I did not believe I've traded with a criminal (as they called you).Later the news about how you along with your clan used to rob ATM's and convert the money into bitcoins which has later sent to other criminals abroad and liquidated again was just too heinous of a crime.You might have been played around,you had no idea you were doing this maybe but at the end of the day,whatever the conclusion is,people will always  have second thoughts about you.
legendary
legendary
Activity: 3696
Merit: 2219
💲🏎️💨🚓
escrow.ms came online 30 mins ago http://archive.is/gXSyq#selection-375.0-383.15 and removed the

False Accusation

from the various trust walls they'd placed it on.

Code:
Name: escrow.ms
Activity: 938
Position: Legendary
Date Registered: 28 December 2012, 20:22:30
Last Active: Today at 16:44:17
copper member
Merit: 1874
Goodbye, Z.
So Escrow.ms is out of jail and pranking people on eve o 1st April
Probably the best fool, and I've missed it.

Wonder why escrow.ms is not responding to this thread/writing any posts.
I'd like to see them showing in which way the accusations against them are false.
legendary
Activity: 3696
Merit: 2219
💲🏎️💨🚓
But I have to admit, his waking up after such a long time does look peculiar.
You didn't think he would ever get out of jail?

I guess now that the "This user recently woke up from a long period of inactivity." Tag is being slapped on UID's we're going to see plenty more alts of the alt known as quickseller posting flip comments that don't actually progress a discussion along...  Roll Eyes
Pages:
Jump to: