Pages:
Author

Topic: Removal of escrow.ms? Update: Recommend users for DT 2, as escrow.ms is removed - page 3. (Read 19652 times)

Activity: 92
Merit: 10
But I have to admit, his waking up after such a long time does look peculiar.
You didn't think he would ever get out of jail?
legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1010
https://www.bitcoin.com/
Maybe he is looking to escrow the deal between Roger and Loaded if that happens  Cheesy Tongue

@Timelord2067, good catch!
legendary
Activity: 1582
Merit: 1064
...and he's back...

This user recently woke up from a long period of inactivity.

Code:
Name: escrow.ms u=76380 http://archive.is/yT9h3
Activity: 938
Position: Legendary
Date Registered: 28 December 2012, 20:22:30
Last Active: Today at 05:14:54

and slapped four of six with DT with Red Paint TM (but not dogie or shorena)

False Accusation.

Will be interesting to read if they still want to raise funds to pay off the victims of master-P http://archive.is/yT9h3#selection-639.0-639.108

It really doesn't matter, since he is no longer on default trust.
But I have to admit, his waking up after such a long time does look peculiar.
Activity: 378
Merit: 250
www.tgtcoins.com/ico
So Escrow.ms is out of jail and pranking people on eve o 1st April  Grin, I am sure he would have different accounts here and would be peeking on this thread, I wish to see some movement of BTC from his wallet.
legendary
Activity: 3332
Merit: 6809
Cashback 15%
TimSweat, the dude who defaulted on a loan I made to him almost exactly one year ago,  contacted me today.  I have a hard time believing it's really him, but someone has access to his account.  Frigging bizarre stuff on April fool's day.
legendary
Activity: 3696
Merit: 2219
💲🏎️💨🚓
...and he's back...

This user recently woke up from a long period of inactivity.

Code:
Name: escrow.ms u=76380 http://archive.is/yT9h3
Activity: 938
Position: Legendary
Date Registered: 28 December 2012, 20:22:30
Last Active: Today at 05:14:54

and slapped four of six with DT with Red Paint TM (but not dogie or shorena)

False Accusation.

Will be interesting to read if they still want to raise funds to pay off the victims of master-P http://archive.is/yT9h3#selection-639.0-639.108
legendary
Activity: 2632
Merit: 1094
^^

I was just trying to say that a person is not considered reliable by just being trustworthy on a virtual forum and I'm saying this for anyone over here as we don't know any user personally to consider them honest or reputed or reliable. I just cannot blindly meet a person from this forum just because he's a mod or admin and I've known users who have met this guy personally and still vouch for him being trusted. They too could fall into trouble if he was sending them the cash/bitcoins from such trades. People did not want him to be out of DT2 just because he was not scamming on the forum and did something WRONG outside this forum.

If he's active on this forum with another account, it can be tracked easily by the moderators or the ones who detect alt accounts. He must have paid a lot to get released on bail (lawyer charges etc). Any sensible person who has been through so much wouldn't return back as hes being legally watched too.
legendary
Activity: 1876
Merit: 1308
Get your game girl
I remember escrow.ms was one of reliable user here.
He was very reliable user and a trader.He was amongst the first few bitcoiners I bought bitcoins from.Matter of fact ,little did we knew he was money laundering a big racket.Their teams even robbed ATMs and converted the cash into bitcoins along with other bank scams.Had to end it that way...

Escrow.ms may have been honest but he was involved with criminals which makes him liable too. He was very well aware of what he was doing and just to earn some extra money, it costed him more than what he earned and he ruined his entire life. What he used to do earlier now doesn't matter and I doubt he would return back to this forum or ever deal in bitcoins again. This only proved that what we think of a person as honest doesn't make him one.
You basically just repeated what I wrote with some extra psychology.What makes you think he won't use bitcoins again ?
1.He would be out of the jail most probably. In India murdurers run free,forge a bitcoin scam.
2.Who knows if he's already active on the forum with other account?
Activity: 728
Merit: 501
He was very reliable user and a trader.He was amongst the first few bitcoiners I bought bitcoins from.Matter of fact ,little did we knew he was money laundering a big racket.Their teams even robbed ATMs and converted the cash into bitcoins along with other bank scams.Had to end it that way...
I see some 0.64BTC still available in his Address ( https://blockchain.info/address/1nPfxnncZqWvVP4UHT6XLfNzfaik7akQS ) , is he still accessing this forum from other accounts or he just left the bitcoin world and this forum?
legendary
Activity: 2632
Merit: 1094

Escrow.ms may have been honest but he was involved with criminals which makes him liable too. He was very well aware of what he was doing and just to earn some extra money, it costed him more than what he earned and he ruined his entire life. What he used to do earlier now doesn't matter and I doubt he would return back to this forum or ever deal in bitcoins again. This only proved that what we think of a person as honest doesn't make him one.
legendary
Get your game girl
Activity: 728
Merit: 501
legendary
Activity: 1582
Any News about the guy mentioned in Fraud? Its about to be 1 year now since he has not logged in.
Any Indian has any latest info about Pankaj Bhardwaj?
He would be out on a bail.If you're not a murderer,a known criminal or a thug,chances are less that you rot in Indian jails.Especially when money is involved,they let you out on a bail.I hope he is doing fine,nice guy.

~75% of prisoners in Indian jails are undertrials. If you are able to arrange the money and get a good lawyer, you can get bail.
He probably is lying low, even if he has been released on bail.
legendary
Get your game girl
Any News about the guy mentioned in Fraud? Its about to be 1 year now since he has not logged in.
He would be out on a bail.If you're not a murderer,a known criminal or a thug,chances are less that you rot in Indian jails.Especially when money is involved,they let you out on a bail.I hope he is doing fine,nice guy.
Activity: 378
Merit: 250
www.tgtcoins.com/ico
legendary
Activity: 3402
Merit: 1548
Get loan in just five minutes goo.gl/8WMW6n
Can u tell m what is DT2?
"DT2 -"Default Trust up level 2, this is a list of people, whose feedbacks are visible to everyone by default.

P.S.
 any news about escrow.ms ?
Activity: 161
Merit: 100
legendary
Activity: 2562
i saw his profile just now henceforth gotta know he was arrested , thing is i dealt more than 100 btc worth of deals with him directly to my bank account  so is there any problem?
As said above, so long as the deal wasn't related to the BTC used by escrow.ms to commit the crime I doubt there will be any problems.

Also, is it me, or is escrow.ms still on DT 2? Is this right?

yes he is still in DT2, and it's not bad he did not did anything wrong here people still trusted him and we don't know story from his side.
Activity: 161
Merit: 100
Any news from his side? Is he charged for the crime?
legendary
Activity: 2324
Merit: 1267
In Memory of Zepher
i saw his profile just now henceforth gotta know he was arrested , thing is i dealt more than 100 btc worth of deals with him directly to my bank account  so is there any problem?
As said above, so long as the deal wasn't related to the BTC used by escrow.ms to commit the crime I doubt there will be any problems.

Also, is it me, or is escrow.ms still on DT 2? Is this right?
Pages:
Jump to: