Pages:
Author

Topic: Ripple or bitcoin - page 11. (Read 2151 times)

Activity: 1008
Merit: 149
Hire Bitcointalk Camp. Manager @ r7promotions.com
June 14, 2018, 02:34:39 AM
Why in the world would you compare Ripple with the king of the crypto world? This is a stupid comparison and completely unnecessary in my opinion. I am not a Ripple hater just because it is associated with banks, but it needs to be compared with coins like Ethereum, Litecoin etc since it is leagues away from Bitcoin in terms of popularity, ranking, features etc. Bitcoin needs to be compared with coins like Ethereum in this instance.
copper member
Activity: 812
Merit: 12
I ❤ ₿itcoin and Ethereum
June 14, 2018, 02:27:33 AM
bitcoin is a good choice for now, because I think bitcoin still gives big profit compared to others.
Activity: 896
Merit: 102
June 14, 2018, 02:12:45 AM
Ripple is older than Bitcoin  Tongue Also Ripple is bank-friendly so I think that it is important to see an adoption..
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
GIGZI
June 14, 2018, 02:11:18 AM
Hypothetically speaking, if someone offers you $10,000 to hold in one coin, only condition is to hold it for 2 years, which coin would you choose to hold?

You can choose between only 2 coin, one is bitcoin and other one is ripple. What would you choose?

I would choose Ripple, even if the choice is far more than two coins. I'm sure Bitcoin still has enormous potential. But we know how much panic at Ripple at the moment, so I think it's very undervalued. Two years is a long time. Enough to change people's perception of Ripple.
I disagree if the ripple is much better than bitcoin. but as alternative investment with limited capital then I will also choose ripple too, because this is still affordable with the capital I have now
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
June 14, 2018, 02:03:45 AM
For two years, chances are I'll go to Ripple. Let's just say both will be back at their respective highest prices. Of course, in percentage terms, Ripple will generate more profits. But I believe Ripple will be better than that in the next two years.
Activity: 770
Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World
June 12, 2018, 01:48:52 AM
Of course bitcoin no doubt because its decentralized and this is the king of cryptocurrency that will continue to grow over time. Yes, RIPPLE is also a big coin but its centralized coin and investors are scared to invest on this coin in long term. Bitcoin will surely win in this poll and of course in reality bitcoin is still great compare to ripple.
True indeed bitcoin no doubt because the future is very promising,
so I personally prefer bitcoin rather than ripple,
but somehow the ripple is good too
copper member
Activity: 462
June 12, 2018, 01:33:42 AM
Hypothetically speaking, if someone offers you $10,000 to hold in one coin, only condition is to hold it for 2 years, which coin would you choose to hold?

You can choose between only 2 coin, one is bitcoin and other one is ripple. What would you choose?
Of course I will choose bitcoin instead of ripple . Bitcoin is obviously have a corresponding high value than ripple . Ripple is much cheaper than bitcoin . So I prefer to use bitcoin .
Obviously I would also choose a bitcoin rather than a ripple,
because the future of bitcoin is no doubt,
so surely everything will believe if using bitcoin
Activity: 686
Merit: 108
June 12, 2018, 01:21:42 AM
Of course bitcoin no doubt because its decentralized and this is the king of cryptocurrency that will continue to grow over time. Yes, RIPPLE is also a big coin but its centralized coin and investors are scared to invest on this coin in long term. Bitcoin will surely win in this poll and of course in reality bitcoin is still great compare to ripple.
Activity: 602
Merit: 250
June 12, 2018, 01:13:54 AM

I would choose Ripple, even if the choice is far more than two coins. I'm sure Bitcoin still has enormous potential. But we know how much panic at Ripple at the moment, so I think it's very undervalued. Two years is a long time. Enough to change people's perception of Ripple.
Activity: 126
Merit: 0
June 11, 2018, 08:12:00 AM

I chose Ripple. Simply, the Ripple marketcap is a fifth smaller than Bitcoin.
Activity: 182
June 11, 2018, 03:57:22 AM
I will go to Ripple. Not just by reason of using the panic of people today. But I really believe we need Altcoin like Ripple in the future. I think there are still many weaknesses in P2P and however we need third party guarantees at least to ensure the security of transacting. So it will probably be a bridge between crypto and bank system in the future.
Activity: 222
June 10, 2018, 09:26:14 AM
Looks like for two years I will choose Bitcoin. We know both of them have enormous potential in their respective habitats. But Bitcoin is Bitcoin, nothing what Bitcoin needs to prove, it will remain a crypto Icon anytime. But Ripple may take longer to get great success. Ripple had to prove many things before being able to gain trust back from the community.
Activity: 361
BIB Exchange
June 10, 2018, 04:22:29 AM
for myself I prefer Ripple because since the first muncl Ripple development is quite good and quite setabil until now, maybe in the year aka will come auh better again.
Activity: 280
Merit: 1
June 10, 2018, 03:59:58 AM
With all due respect to Bitcoin, I will choose Ripple. We have heard all about Ripple. But look how powerful Ripple holds the correction especially on mei. Quite simply, when viewed from its market capitalization, Ripple would be more potential to earn several times over the current price range.
Activity: 238
The All-in-One Cryptocurrency Exchange
June 09, 2018, 07:01:13 PM
IMO, with $ 10000 and a crypto option to hold for 2 years, I would choose Ripple instead of Bitcoin. At present, although the Bitcoin price is at the highest level in the market, regarding potential, the ripple in the future will have more potential because Ripple is associated with many banks in improving the speed of transaction processing. Therefore, the future ripple will be more potential than BTC and ETH in the application of blockchain technology in enterprises.
Activity: 256
Merit: 1
June 09, 2018, 06:54:52 PM
Bitcoin,because :
1. the first coin born
2. bicoin is a reference price of other coins
3. currently is the coin with the highest price that is hard to beat by other coins
4. bitcoin is the most widely used coin in the world
Activity: 211
June 09, 2018, 05:54:01 PM
I would prefer to hold off on a bitcoin than a ripple. bitcoin is very stable over time. She is also very easy to recover from the condition from red to green. In addition, the price is also very fantastic. This is the reason I prefer the bitcoin, though Ripple is also a good alternative including coins.
Activity: 588
Merit: 11
June 09, 2018, 05:21:00 PM
Ripple is presently one of the top five virtual coins and it is been favored by some banks particularly in Japan. But I still chose bitcoin because it is more profitable than ripple both in shrt term and long term. Bitcoin have already proven its ability to recover during a deep corrections and can reach many all-time highs. Bitcoin also dominated the entire cryptocurrency market in almost all aspects.
Activity: 756
Merit: 13
DIFX - Digital Finacial Exchange
June 09, 2018, 05:13:36 PM
If that is the case i will probably invest in ripple because one of my mentor told me it can hit $5 in a year, also due to the fact that i do not have any amount invested in ripple, im holding mostly btc, eth and ltc, so investing in ripple will diversify my portfolio as well.
Activity: 700
Merit: 250
June 09, 2018, 05:02:43 PM
technology and the best system owned bitcoin, that's for sure. bitcoin can be seen annually in experiencing a significant improvement. for the next two years will be more bitcoin certainly talked a lot about price and results. of course, the price of the bitcoin will be higher than there is at the moment and it's far from ripple.
Pages:
Jump to: