Pages:
Author

Topic: Ripple or bitcoin - page 13. (Read 2151 times)

Activity: 126
Merit: 1
June 09, 2018, 11:58:19 AM
I would probably go with Ripple, as Ripple is a legit company and I see the vision with the technology. I mean its really a win-win situation, either way you'll get money without even investing your own, if the value of either coin increases. I'm already invested into Ripple so another $10.000 wouldn't mind at all. Smiley
copper member
Activity: 98
Merit: 3
:)
June 09, 2018, 11:52:56 AM
Bitcoin, of course.

It's like Gold vs Dollar. I prefer gold for investment.
Activity: 840
Merit: 266
June 09, 2018, 11:48:39 AM
Even tho I respect Ripple development and how hard they are working on the development, I would choose Bitcoin every time because I never believed that Ripple is crypo coin or even related to crypto world and no matter how wide it spread it will remain with out real potential for big gains with all this banks and regulation involved with it .
Activity: 1036
Merit: 502
June 09, 2018, 11:48:25 AM
Hypothetically speaking, if someone offers you $10,000 to hold in one coin, only condition is to hold it for 2 years, which coin would you choose to hold?

You can choose between only 2 coin, one is bitcoin and other one is ripple. What would you choose?
I will choose bitcoin because though i feel that the risk is greater but also the chance gaining higher profit is most likely to happen in 2 years time.
Activity: 902
Merit: 112
Buzz App - Spin wheel, farm rewards
June 09, 2018, 11:45:23 AM
Hypothetically speaking, if someone offers you $10,000 to hold in one coin, only condition is to hold it for 2 years, which coin would you choose to hold?

You can choose between only 2 coin, one is bitcoin and other one is ripple. What would you choose?

I like Bitcoin almost. Bitcoin holds better than Ripple. Maximum people/holder will say that Bitcoin is boss of crypto and everyone interested in Bitcoin.
Without any hesitation, I will hold Bitcoin for some years. Because it is more potential coin than all other altcoins.
If you think Ripple will grow more, than please think about satoshi. If Satoshi increase, then price will rise. Otherwise price will fall down.
Activity: 798
Merit: 250
June 09, 2018, 11:43:21 AM

If necessary, I would choose Ripple, because Bitcoin is very difficult to increase many times the current value, Ripple is possible, but investment is always risky, you should consider!
Activity: 168
Merit: 12
ONe Social Network.
June 09, 2018, 11:42:42 AM
I think it is better to trust already proven technologies and to choose BTC, since he is the king of this market and will remain it for the next time
Activity: 602
Merit: 100
June 09, 2018, 11:40:25 AM
I would chiose bitcoin for sure.. ripple has a high potential Gian compared to bitcoin but is more unstable so if i have to hold for 2 years bitcoin is more probable that will still be Here after 2 years
Activity: 205
Merit: 10
June 09, 2018, 11:36:40 AM

I voted for Ripple and I trust in its technology. It is more friendly coin for banks, goverments, Ripple is also older than a Bitcoin Tongue
Activity: 644
Merit: 253
Change Your Worlds Build a New Era!
June 09, 2018, 11:35:08 AM

Pages:
Jump to: