Pages:
Author

Topic: Russian Invasion of Ukraine[In Progress] - page 3. (Read 56635 times)

Activity: 2422
Merit: 318

Golfcarts - You are free not to believe what Ruzzia is sending to the front - I would not want to believe it either if I were you - but the golf carts are well documented for anyone who is following the conflict, and is not behind the lines, it is in the frontlines. This along with the "hangar tank" to transport troops and other "inventions" that use meat armour mostly.

But this is nothing compared with the destruction of more expensive vehicles. A said all is well documented and geolocated - you can choose not to look at it, it does not matter.

You asked admin to remove my post previously explaining in detail why you're dumb calling those "golf carts" so I'll be short this time as you'll
probably ask him again, so I'll be short: "You're dumb. All armies in a world use "golf carts""

We doing both. Destroying facilities with long range drones and killing russian units on battlefield.
Our company kills in average 10 orcs and wound 10 more. So like 20 orcs in a day in average. Sometimes more (when they trying to assault) sometimes less.

How come you had to leave Avdeevka then?

No you do not. You are completely missing the point: The US is demilitarising Ruzzia and selling more weapons than ever to everyone. Ukraine is ok with doing the job in exchange for keep being a free independent Ukraine. Ukraine can keep fighting for years. It will take you around couple of years to realize what is happening - like a slowly boiling frog - and even then you will not admit it. It does not matter, is equally real.

Stoltenberg disagrees with you, Russian army is stronger than before war:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qfwgZcFR6KY
legendary
Activity: 3766
Merit: 1368
[...]

The more money the US sends to Ukraine and elsewhere, the more devalued it becomes. The USD might be worth only half the value of what it was at the start of the war. Sending more money will only devalue it more, until people everywhere start serious trading with gold and silver... which China and Russia are stockpiling for BRICS.

How do we know this? US banks are stockpiling gold and silver, but are way behind China and Russia.

[...]

dumBAss, the US is sending mostly military aid, the coin stays at home and it is not being financed by printing money - among other things because the democrats are quite concerned with inflation. Also, this is a showroom that is encouraging many countries in the world to get better armed and do so buying US stuff - ethically questionable, but financially effective.

China is in the middle of a property crisis dumBAss, even the Chinese gov has said that growth is going to be much slower than in the past.

Please, provide any evidence of "banks stockpiling gold - ... aaw forget it, it is just another crap you heard in either in the bar or some Methodist Church in San Antonio. Sufficient to say that the wealth of nations is nowadays based on what they can produce and their influence, but you are a lost cause, is not worth discussing with someone that does not respect the basic facts and reason. Your head is so full of the wrong stuff that nothing else can get in.

"aaw forget it..." Lol. What? did you finally look up the stockpiling of gold that the banks are doing... along with China and Russia? China is telling its people to hedge their 'money' and investments by getting into gold and silver. This means that the reports that you see about a floundering Chinese economy have to do their relation to the USD. The USD is dying, but China and Russia are backing out of it rather than dying along with it. The reports don't show this, because they are focused on the USD.

I hope that the US is sending military aid rather than $$$ in their latest, $60 billion for Ukraine package. At least that way some of the money will remain in the USA, even though it still devalues the USD. But Russia is already technologically ahead of anything that the US is going to send to Ukraine.

The USD is starting to go the way of the German Mark in WW2. Soon it will be less than worthless to Ukraine.

Cool
legendary
Activity: 2184
Merit: 1575
Do not die for Putin
[...]

The more money the US sends to Ukraine and elsewhere, the more devalued it becomes. The USD might be worth only half the value of what it was at the start of the war. Sending more money will only devalue it more, until people everywhere start serious trading with gold and silver... which China and Russia are stockpiling for BRICS.

How do we know this? US banks are stockpiling gold and silver, but are way behind China and Russia.

[...]

dumBAss, the US is sending mostly military aid, the coin stays at home and it is not being financed by printing money - among other things because the democrats are quite concerned with inflation. Also, this is a showroom that is encouraging many countries in the world to get better armed and do so buying US stuff - ethically questionable, but financially effective.

China is in the middle of a property crisis dumBAss, even the Chinese gov has said that growth is going to be much slower than in the past.

Please, provide any evidence of "banks stockpiling gold - ... aaw forget it, it is just another crap you heard in either in the bar or some Methodist Church in San Antonio. Sufficient to say that the wealth of nations is nowadays based on what they can produce and their influence, but you are a lost cause, is not worth discussing with someone that does not respect the basic facts and reason. Your head is so full of the wrong stuff that nothing else can get in.

legendary
[...]

Despite being in a worse position after $278B commitment (failed counter-offensive, no air defense left, shortages in equipment and personnel on the front lines, and destroyed power generation capacity), by cutting support by almost half from what it was in 2022, that will now somehow be "sufficient amount to implement the strategy I think the US wants implemented"? Did i understand your point correctly?

ergo, this is about keeping Ruzzia at war for as long as it takes
I agree with this, only for some reason despite everything that is happening you appear to think that Ukraine can somehow outlast this? Or did i misunderstood you and you now feel that Ukraine is just collateral damage in the game to demilitarizing Russia a bit more, thus why we support but not sending F16s position?

And you theory on US not having any downside and only being a benefactor, conveniently completely ignores China, and that having printer go Brrrr causes inflation, which causes internal issues.

No you do not. You are completely missing the point: The US is demilitarising Ruzzia and selling more weapons than ever to everyone. Ukraine is ok with doing the job in exchange for keep being a free independent Ukraine. Ukraine can keep fighting for years. It will take you around couple of years to realize what is happening - like a slowly boiling frog - and even then you will not admit it. It does not matter, is equally real.

Ukraine is in a better position than early in the war: Ruzzia cannot replenish tanks, missiles or ship at the rate these are being lost or used. From having no air defence, Ukraine now has the platforms and the trained people while additional patriots & other are now approved - including a few from Europe. Ukrainian pilots are nearly completely trained in the F16 and several of these are arriving from Europe and possibly US.

Ukraine has developed long range drones that can hit even in Karelia. I do not think you are following the events, but Ruzzia has relocated the strategic bombers to a base in Karelia because they are no longer safe anywere else near Ukraine and they cannot build more.

BTW check you math, 60B is only from US and only for now. You are not counting on EU and others help. In two years 22 to 24,  US sent 70B only.

I am not ignoring China (now in a crisis) nor inflation by printing. There are many risks, as there are many potential opportunities, for now what matters is that 100 republicans voted yes to aid, which may give you a glimpse of what the future could look like.

"You are completely missing the point: The US is demilitarising Ruzzia and selling more weapons than ever to everyone." Somebody posts something that says Russia is being demilitarized by the US. But Russia is buying US military stuff from everybody else on the black market. This is part of the reason why Russia isn't worrying about Ukraine. They have reverse engineered all of the US stuff, and they are building better.

Russia's drones can go everywhere in Ukraine, anytime Russia decides to send them. Ukraine is dead.

Ukraine? Simply a byword. They're gone. That's why Russia is moving into places like Niger, Africa, while the US is moving out. Soon Niger will be manufacturing Russian military arms, and making Big Bucks doing it. Then only the Russians living in Russian towns will care about Ukrainian droning. Make the Russian people mad enough, and they will simply overrun what's left of Ukraine without the help of or orders from the Russian government.

Cool
legendary
Do not die for Putin
[...]

Despite being in a worse position after $278B commitment (failed counter-offensive, no air defense left, shortages in equipment and personnel on the front lines, and destroyed power generation capacity), by cutting support by almost half from what it was in 2022, that will now somehow be "sufficient amount to implement the strategy I think the US wants implemented"? Did i understand your point correctly?

I agree with this, only for some reason despite everything that is happening you appear to think that Ukraine can somehow outlast this? Or did i misunderstood you and you now feel that Ukraine is just collateral damage in the game to demilitarizing Russia a bit more, thus why we support but not sending F16s position?

And you theory on US not having any downside and only being a benefactor, conveniently completely ignores China, and that having printer go Brrrr causes inflation, which causes internal issues.

Ukraine is in a better position than early in the war: Ruzzia cannot replenish tanks, missiles or ship at the rate these are being lost or used. From having no air defence, Ukraine now has the platforms and the trained people while additional patriots & other are now approved - including a few from Europe. Ukrainian pilots are nearly completely trained in the F16 and several of these are arriving from Europe and possibly US.

Ukraine has developed long range drones that can hit even in Karelia. I do not think you are following the events, but Ruzzia has relocated the strategic bombers to a base in Karelia because they are no longer safe anywere else near Ukraine and they cannot build more.

BTW check you math, 60B is only from US and only for now. You are not counting on EU and others help. In two years 22 to 24,  US sent 70B only.

I am not ignoring China (now in a crisis) nor inflation by printing. There are many risks, as there are many potential opportunities, for now what matters is that 100 republicans voted yes to aid, which may give you a glimpse of what the future could look like.
legendary
^^^ In addition, benefactors are only benefactors when they can make a profit off their benefactoring. Who will the US make the profit off of? They won't conquer Russia this way. But Ukraine is already conquered, her children (troops) destroyed, and any Nato government that sees this isn't going to volunteer troops of their own... at least not in a big way.

Companies in America own or hold interest in most of the farmland in Ukraine - https://duckduckgo.com/?q=three+american+countries+own+60%25+of+ukrainian+farm+land&ia=web. Ukraine already belongs to the US. If they can't hold her, she will fall to Russia... as is gradually happening right now.

Cool
legendary
Activity: 2772
Merit: 1786
In order to dump coins one must have coins
Still alive, he he, still killing invaders in astronomic numbers.
[...]
Yep, most of them destroyed by my company near Avdiivka. 2 of 3 photo had been taken on our frontline. Despite your irony, golfcarts are versalite vehicle, sometimes it's realy hard to spot and catch up one of it with an FPV kamikaze. The last one from our work - https://t.me/strikedronescompany/174 . Epic video i think  Smiley

[...]

We doing both. Destroying facilities with long range drones and killing russian units on battlefield.
Our company kills in average 10 orcs and wound 10 more. So like 20 orcs in a day in average. Sometimes more (when they trying to assault) sometimes less.

At this point that is the job, and since it has to be done, the more the better. Sad truth of war.

Yet the collapse has not happened, we are seeing pictures of Ruzzian soldiers on "golfcarts" trying to advance, the US is far closer to approving 60 billion in aid ...

The aid to Ukraine is to fight Ruzzia. This means that Ukraine will be able to either stop Ruzzian advances, recover some ground or keep on hitting the targets that are more valuable, thus achieving a further demilitarisation of Ruzzia - hopefully will take a couple of decades to build what they have and will keep on loosing.

In any of those cases, Ukraine keeps being an independent nation, potentially can join the EU and/or NATO with nothing that Putin can do to avoid it and Ruzzia cannot present all the waste of money and human lives of Ruzzians as anything remotely close to a victory.

Look, the sooner the Orcs are clearly stopped and choose to starting thinking about a reasonable proposal instead of joke-like stuff, the better for the world's economy.

Hey, dumBAss, I hope you are not to old.... one can spend a whole life waiting for a dollar collapse and die before it happens still thinking that is "very close". I am sure you know what I am talking about.

Surely you must agree that if US really wanted Ukraine to either stop Russia or recover some ground then stopping the aid for 4 months, and not sending tech until it's too late (M777, HIMARS, PATRIOT, ATACMS, F16 etc etc etc...) just sounds like a cruel joke and wouldn't make any sense at all. Now the last point (highlighted) is totally logical. Prolonging the conflict just to annoy Russia a bit longer, little downside for US except some $$. Unfortunately the downside for Ukraine on the other hand, might be unrecoverable, but no one is counting or really seems to care about that now, lets just wave some flags to keep them in the fight a bit longer. Yes, yes, orcs on golfcarts probably without weapons too, just with some slingshots, and Ukraine will totally join NATO any day now, just need to keep the Ukrainian population hanging in there a bit longer...

Latest news, Ruzzia is likely going to help Ukraine fight Ruzzia, at least to a point.

Council of Europe unanimously votes to use seized Russian assets to fund Ukraine reconstruction, compensation

https://www.euractiv.com/section/europe-s-east/news/council-of-europe-unanimously-votes-to-use-seized-russian-assets-to-fund-ukraine-reconstruction-compensation/

Surely you agree that in you are in front of a 60 billion gun pointed at your jugular while sending people to fight in golf carts is time to start rethinking if this was such a great idea in the first place.

For what I have seen in the front and during the summer campaign, Ukraine has been changing the strategy to simply making the war extremely expensive for Ruzzia.  if I were Ukraine, I would not be thinking of sending my troops to the frontline or try to recover ground meter by meter, I would rather be thinking of using all those new long-range drones that I have to send Ruzzia into the stone age of communications, oil production and energy generation, destroy aplenty their air defence and airfields and any plane that gets 100 km from the front while while stopping wave after wave of Ruzzian meat. It is clear to me that is much better to prevent Ruzzia from financing the war and destroying assets that they simply cannot replace any longer than risking Ukrainian lives for a stretch of ground.

Only then, after a year of "changing the perception" of the other side and demilitarising the best of the best Ruzzian war assets, I would encourage them to make a proposal for war reparations and an orderly withdrawal before someone puts a bullet in Putin's head.

Remember what I said a million times, there is only one winner to this war and it is not Ukraine, is not Ruzzia and is not the EU.

Golfcarts - You are free not to believe what Ruzzia is sending to the front - I would not want to believe it either if I were you - but the golf carts are well documented for anyone who is following the conflict, and is not behind the lines, it is in the frontlines. This along with the "hangar tank" to transport troops and other "inventions" that use meat armour mostly.

[...]

But this is nothing compared with the destruction of more expensive vehicles. A said all is well documented and geolocated - you can choose not to look at it, it does not matter.

So let me get this straight, Global aid to Ukraine has reached a staggering 253 billion euros committed as of Jan. 15 [2024], or about $278 billion (that's from Feb 2022, so about $139B/yr) and we all see the results of that, no air defense left, collapsing front lines, and destroyed power grid with power outages. But you're saying that the next commitment of $60 billion (just 21% from what was committed before) will somehow totally change everything? You realize how ridiculous that sounds right, do you really expect anyone to believe this?

Edit: Congress Approved $113 Billion of Aid to Ukraine in 2022 but just about a half of that, $60B in 2024 "is time to start rethinking if this was such a great idea in the first place" riiiiiiiiiiight Roll Eyes

I take it you then think it was a good idea then? I know, I just wrote it: It will take one or two years to change that perception, and unfortunately for all except the US, lots of blood and iron.

. I honestly think that the US does not care much about sending 60 billion, 100 billion or 300 billion, what they do care about is the "return on investment", that is, how many air defence systems, how many jets & bombers, how many tanks, how many radars and how many industrial installations get destroyed for every dollar sent. Make no mistake: for US this is about demilitarising Ruzzia without sending the country into chaos (too many nuclear loose ends in that case) - ergo, this is about keeping Ruzzia at war for as long as it takes. If you are counting on the US or the EU just not knowing what they do... good luck.

60 B, let's say 20% of all the aid if you wish, is going to a country that has developed a range of weapons that can target nearly anything in 1000 km from Ukraine is quite a sufficient amount to implement the strategy I think the US wants implemented. My guess is that the Ukranian government(and what is more important the allies) perfectly understand that it is not a good idea to charge into Ruzzian positions just like that. Ukraine has become very skilled in causing economic pain to Ruzzia with very little money, 60 B gets you:

Firstly, it is enough to stop the Ruzzian attacks in the front. Sufficient artillery is enough to stop the advances or make them incredibly expensive.

Second, it is enough for air defence. Ruzzia does not have as many missiles as at the beginning of the war and the production is not really big. Ukraine will now be able to deal to the bigger threats, not with all though.

Thirdly, the refineries are a good target along with all the oil exporting facilities and depots. That would need to happen after the US elections to make sure it does not raise inflation - a big factor in US.

I do not think there is a specific interest in killing Ruzzian soldiers, but it is going to happen innevitably.

Which leads me to the news today: Another Ruzzian ship has been likely "decomissioned" in Sebastopol - a piece of crap, but still a ship. My guess it will start changing perceptions once half of the Black Sea fleet is gone. Two years is my guess, maybe less as there seems to be a new version of the Neptune missile.

https://kyivindependent.com/explosion-in-sevastopol-russian-ship-reportedly-on-fire-and-c

legendary
Do not die for Putin
[...]
Yep, most of them destroyed by my company near Avdiivka. 2 of 3 photo had been taken on our frontline. Despite your irony, golfcarts are versalite vehicle, sometimes it's realy hard to spot and catch up one of it with an FPV kamikaze. The last one from our work - https://t.me/strikedronescompany/174 . Epic video i think  Smiley

[...]

At this point that is the job, and since it has to be done, the more the better. Sad truth of war.

Yet the collapse has not happened, we are seeing pictures of Ruzzian soldiers on "golfcarts" trying to advance, the US is far closer to approving 60 billion in aid ...

The aid to Ukraine is to fight Ruzzia. This means that Ukraine will be able to either stop Ruzzian advances, recover some ground or keep on hitting the targets that are more valuable, thus achieving a further demilitarisation of Ruzzia - hopefully will take a couple of decades to build what they have and will keep on loosing.

In any of those cases, Ukraine keeps being an independent nation, potentially can join the EU and/or NATO with nothing that Putin can do to avoid it and Ruzzia cannot present all the waste of money and human lives of Ruzzians as anything remotely close to a victory.

Look, the sooner the Orcs are clearly stopped and choose to starting thinking about a reasonable proposal instead of joke-like stuff, the better for the world's economy.

Hey, dumBAss, I hope you are not to old.... one can spend a whole life waiting for a dollar collapse and die before it happens still thinking that is "very close". I am sure you know what I am talking about.

Surely you must agree that if US really wanted Ukraine to either stop Russia or recover some ground then stopping the aid for 4 months, and not sending tech until it's too late (M777, HIMARS, PATRIOT, ATACMS, F16 etc etc etc...) just sounds like a cruel joke and wouldn't make any sense at all. Now the last point (highlighted) is totally logical. Prolonging the conflict just to annoy Russia a bit longer, little downside for US except some $$. Unfortunately the downside for Ukraine on the other hand, might be unrecoverable, but no one is counting or really seems to care about that now, lets just wave some flags to keep them in the fight a bit longer. Yes, yes, orcs on golfcarts probably without weapons too, just with some slingshots, and Ukraine will totally join NATO any day now, just need to keep the Ukrainian population hanging in there a bit longer...

Latest news, Ruzzia is likely going to help Ukraine fight Ruzzia, at least to a point.

Council of Europe unanimously votes to use seized Russian assets to fund Ukraine reconstruction, compensation

https://www.euractiv.com/section/europe-s-east/news/council-of-europe-unanimously-votes-to-use-seized-russian-assets-to-fund-ukraine-reconstruction-compensation/

Surely you agree that in you are in front of a 60 billion gun pointed at your jugular while sending people to fight in golf carts is time to start rethinking if this was such a great idea in the first place.

For what I have seen in the front and during the summer campaign, Ukraine has been changing the strategy to simply making the war extremely expensive for Ruzzia.  if I were Ukraine, I would not be thinking of sending my troops to the frontline or try to recover ground meter by meter, I would rather be thinking of using all those new long-range drones that I have to send Ruzzia into the stone age of communications, oil production and energy generation, destroy aplenty their air defence and airfields and any plane that gets 100 km from the front while while stopping wave after wave of Ruzzian meat. It is clear to me that is much better to prevent Ruzzia from financing the war and destroying assets that they simply cannot replace any longer than risking Ukrainian lives for a stretch of ground.

Only then, after a year of "changing the perception" of the other side and demilitarising the best of the best Ruzzian war assets, I would encourage them to make a proposal for war reparations and an orderly withdrawal before someone puts a bullet in Putin's head.

Remember what I said a million times, there is only one winner to this war and it is not Ukraine, is not Ruzzia and is not the EU.

[...]

So let me get this straight, Global aid to Ukraine has reached a staggering 253 billion euros committed as of Jan. 15 [2024], or about $278 billion (that's from Feb 2022, so about $139B/yr) and we all see the results of that, no air defense left, collapsing front lines, and destroyed power grid with power outages. But you're saying that the next commitment of $60 billion (just 21% from what was committed before) will somehow totally change everything? You realize how ridiculous that sounds right, do you really expect anyone to believe this?

Edit: Congress Approved $113 Billion of Aid to Ukraine in 2022 but just about a half of that, $60B in 2024 "is time to start rethinking if this was such a great idea in the first place" riiiiiiiiiiight Roll Eyes

I take it you then think it was a good idea then? I know, I just wrote it: It will take one or two years to change that perception, and unfortunately for all except the US, lots of blood and iron.

. I honestly think that the US does not care much about sending 60 billion, 100 billion or 300 billion, what they do care about is the "return on investment", that is, how many air defence systems, how many jets & bombers, how many tanks, how many radars and how many industrial installations get destroyed for every dollar sent. Make no mistake: for US this is about demilitarising Ruzzia without sending the country into chaos (too many nuclear loose ends in that case) - ergo, this is about keeping Ruzzia at war for as long as it takes. If you are counting on the US or the EU just not knowing what they do... good luck.

60 B, let's say 20% of all the aid if you wish, is going to a country that has developed a range of weapons that can target nearly anything in 1000 km from Ukraine is quite a sufficient amount to implement the strategy I think the US wants implemented. My guess is that the Ukranian government(and what is more important the allies) perfectly understand that it is not a good idea to charge into Ruzzian positions just like that. Ukraine has become very skilled in causing economic pain to Ruzzia with very little money, 60 B gets you:

Firstly, it is enough to stop the Ruzzian attacks in the front. Sufficient artillery is enough to stop the advances or make them incredibly expensive.

Second, it is enough for air defence. Ruzzia does not have as many missiles as at the beginning of the war and the production is not really big. Ukraine will now be able to deal to the bigger threats, not with all though.

Thirdly, the refineries are a good target along with all the oil exporting facilities and depots. That would need to happen after the US elections to make sure it does not raise inflation - a big factor in US.

I do not think there is a specific interest in killing Ruzzian soldiers, but it is going to happen innevitably.

Which leads me to the news today: Another Ruzzian ship has been likely "decomissioned" in Sebastopol - a piece of crap, but still a ship. My guess it will start changing perceptions once half of the Black Sea fleet is gone. Two years is my guess, maybe less as there seems to be a new version of the Neptune missile.

https://kyivindependent.com/explosion-in-sevastopol-russian-ship-reportedly-on-fire-and-c

legendary
Activity: 2408
Merit: 1834
Crypto for the Crypto Throne!

https://twitter.com/astraiaintel/status/1760668865821135261

Yep, most of them destroyed by my company near Avdiivka. 2 of 3 photo had been taken on our frontline. Despite your irony, golfcarts are versalite vehicle, sometimes it's realy hard to spot and catch up one of it with an FPV kamikaze. The last one from our work - https://t.me/strikedronescompany/174 . Epic video i think  Smiley

For what I have seen in the front and during the summer campaign, Ukraine has been changing the strategy to simply making the war extremely expensive for Ruzzia.  if I were Ukraine, I would not be thinking of sending my troops to the frontline or try to recover ground meter by meter, I would rather be thinking of using all those new long-range drones that I have to send Ruzzia into the stone age of communications, oil production and energy generation, destroy aplenty their air defence and airfields and any plane that gets 100 km from the front while while stopping wave after wave of Ruzzian meat. It is clear to me that is much better to prevent Ruzzia from financing the war and destroying assets that they simply cannot replace any longer than risking Ukrainian lives for a stretch of ground.

legendary
Article after article show that Ukraine is failing. By the time any more US or Nato help gets there, Ukraine will have fallen, and will be no more. This all could have been avoided if they hadn't started killing their own people in the Donetsk area, and destroying property there.

Soon Russia will forcefully take over the land of Ukraine, and then they will help the Ukrainians rebuild.

Ukrainian front line is facing impending collapse

https://www.naturalnews.com/2024-04-21-ukrainian-front-line-impending-collapse.html
Ukraine's western allies are worried that Russian forces will soon make their way through Ukrainian defensive lines.

Now enjoying the upper hand in terms of ammunition, Russian troops are advancing significantly, while Ukrainian forces are struggling due to shortages in personnel as well as delays in military aid from the U.S. and Europe.

At the same time, Ukraine is facing a daily barrage of attacks from Russian drones, bombs and missiles. Because Ukraine lacks air defenses, many of these attacks are successfully striking and compromising their military positions, in addition to knocking out vital energy infrastructure.

Sources from both the U.S. and Europe told Bloomberg that “concerns are mounting that Russia may make major gains in the coming weeks by punching through overstretched Ukrainian lines.”

Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelensky is issuing similar warnings, telling European Union leaders in a recent video address that “the Russian army feels its strength in almost everything related to the armed component. And it is precisely because of this strength – in artillery, in equipment, in the ability to operate in the sky – that they are putting pressure on us at the front and are gradually moving.”

Zelensky, as usual, has been pushing for an increase in Western aid and is pressuring the EU to send it the artillery shells that it previously promised to provide. Meanwhile, the aid he has been expecting from the U.S. has been held up as lawmakers stand off about a range of issues. House Speaker Mike Johnson recently announced that a controversial standalone bill on Ukraine aid will be put up for a vote this weekend.

Russian forces recently reached the town of Chasov Yar in the Donetsk People's Republic, which is considered a pivotal location for Ukrainian defenses because it sits at a higher elevation. Russian Defense Minister Sergei Shoigu claimed that they have captured more than 400 square kilometers of land from Ukraine so far this year, while the Ukrainian army is losing around 120 units of equipment and 800 personnel every day.

Russian military is placing increasing pressure on Ukrainian forces

Cool
legendary

legendary
Do not die for Putin

For what I have seen in the front and during the summer campaign, Ukraine has been changing the strategy to simply making the war extremely expensive for Ruzzia.  if I were Ukraine, I would not be thinking of sending my troops to the frontline or try to recover ground meter by meter, I would rather be thinking of using all those new long-range drones that I have to send Ruzzia into the stone age of communications, oil production and energy generation, destroy aplenty their air defence and airfields and any plane that gets 100 km from the front while while stopping wave after wave of Ruzzian meat. It is clear to me that is much better to prevent Ruzzia from financing the war and destroying assets that they simply cannot replace any longer than risking Ukrainian lives for a stretch of ground.

legendary
Thank Goodness that it is Ukraine that has to put up with Russia. We don't want Russia over here (the USA).

Why do those American tanks cost so much? Look here to see: https://www.freedomsphoenix.com/News/361241-2024-04-19-moment-rep-mike-waltz-holds-up-a-90-000-bag.htm.

$500 Russian drones destroying $10,000,000 American tanks - NYT

https://www.rt.com/news/596323-russian-drones-destroy-abrams-tanks/
Expensive American M1 Abrams tanks delivered to Ukraine are increasingly falling prey to Russian drones that cost only a fraction as much, the New York Times reported on Saturday. Even "one of the most powerful symbols of American military might" is not invulnerable to the attacks, it said.

At least five US-supplied tanks out of the 31 provided by Washington have already been destroyed by Russia, the media outlet said, adding that three others were "moderately damaged."

In most cases, the tanks have been destroyed by first-person-view (FPV) kamikaze drones, also known as loitering munitions. These drones are capable of maneuvering before hitting their targets.

Russia tests new nuclear-capable ballistic missile that can “avoid NATO detection” as tensions rise in Middle East

https://www.naturalnews.com/2024-04-19-russia-tests-missile-tensions-middle-east.html
Russia tested a missile last week that some claim could be a new variety of intercontinental ballistic missile (ICBM) with nuclear capabilities that can evade detection by NATO.

The test, which was carried out last Friday, saw the successful launch of the missile in southern Russia at the Kapustin Yar complex. A statement indicated the test confirmed the "high reliability of Russian missiles to ensure strategic security" and achieved its results "in full."

Russia routinely conducts test launches of many of its missiles. However, the fact that they declined to name the type of missile that was tested on this occasion has spurred a lot of speculation and fears that the country could be poised to escalate the Ukraine conflict and potentially lead to a third world war.

Russian military commentator Colonel Viktor Baranets wrote that the missile was reported to have "waltzed" in the sky and left behind unique smoke trails. He said that many experts think it is a new mobile rendition of Russia's Yars ICBM and that "all NATO intelligence services are on their toes" after the test. If so, it would mark a significant advancement over their existing Yars, which must be loaded into a silo so they can be launched. This makes them attractive targets for enemies.

He also noted that Russia's enemies could have a hard time detecting the weapon and that missile detection systems could struggle to understand its flight logic and predict its trajectory.

The tests come at a time when Russia's relationship with NATO is becoming increasingly contentious and Russia is gaining more of an edge in Ukraine as the West starts to reduce its military support for Kiev.

Cool
legendary

legendary
Do not die for Putin
A few interesting news. Firstly, the aid to Ukraine along with other bills for Israel and Taiwan are going to be voted in the US. It is likely that the Biden admin has managed to get enough support while ensuring that the Speaker (Republican) is not impeached by the extreme Trumpists in Congress, but everything at the moment is just a glimpse of hope rather than a certainty.

The aid would be a blow to the Ruzzian chances of presenting a clear win in Ukraine, perhaps to presenting anything win-like.

On the front, a Ruzzia strategic bomber (with capacity to carry nukes) has been downed by a missile. This is super expensive and very difficult to replace - perhaps even impossible.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NwTAK0v5OPk

There is satellite confirmation of the loss of an S-400 battery due to the Ukrainian attack a couple of days ago with ATACAMS, used at maximum range probably.

Warning signs of frontline collapse amid Russian offensive — Ukrainian officer
...In a recent interview with NV Radio on April 18, major Maksym Zhorin, Deputy Commander of the 3rd Separate Assault Brigade, acknowledged the possibility of a frontline collapse due to increasing Russian military pressure.

"It is indeed possible [to imagine the front collapsing]," Zhorin stated, emphasizing the importance of preparing for the worst-case scenario. He reported a notable escalation in Russian operations, extending their reach beyond traditional front lines and increasing covert activities.

“I really do believe the intel and the briefings that we’ve gotten” -Johnson

Do you think the aid is to help Ukraine get back to 1991 borders, or just enough to try and keep it from a complete collapse, to keep it fighting for few more months? The timing and the sudden change of heart of the speaker after he got the intel surely must sound suspect, no? Like all the previous deliveries, that is, not to win but barely enough to keep it in the fight just a bit longer. Or of course it's all just a coincidence... Roll Eyes

legendary
A few interesting news. Firstly, the aid to Ukraine along with other bills for Israel and Taiwan are going to be voted in the US. It is likely that the Biden admin has managed to get enough support while ensuring that the Speaker (Republican) is not impeached by the extreme Trumpists in Congress, but everything at the moment is just a glimpse of hope rather than a certainty.

The aid would be a blow to the Ruzzian chances of presenting a clear win in Ukraine, perhaps to presenting anything win-like.

On the front, a Ruzzia strategic bomber (with capacity to carry nukes) has been downed by a missile. This is super expensive and very difficult to replace - perhaps even impossible.

There is satellite confirmation of the loss of an S-400 battery due to the Ukrainian attack a couple of days ago with ATACAMS, used at maximum range probably.

...In a recent interview with NV Radio on April 18, major Maksym Zhorin, Deputy Commander of the 3rd Separate Assault Brigade, acknowledged the possibility of a frontline collapse due to increasing Russian military pressure.

"It is indeed possible [to imagine the front collapsing]," Zhorin stated, emphasizing the importance of preparing for the worst-case scenario. He reported a notable escalation in Russian operations, extending their reach beyond traditional front lines and increasing covert activities.

Do you think the aid is to help Ukraine get back to 1991 borders, or just enough to try and keep it from a complete collapse, to keep it fighting for few more months? The timing and the sudden change of heart of the speaker after he got the intel surely must sound suspect, no? Like all the previous deliveries, that is, not to win but barely enough to keep it in the fight just a bit longer. Or of course it's all just a coincidence... Roll Eyes

Depending on who you are, aid to Ukraine is for one of two things, basically:
1. To help the US and Nato destroy Russia without having to send their own troops to fight Russia;
2. To strengthen the Russia/China/BRICS alliances so that the US banking system will crash.

The foolish Ukrainian people who think they are fighting for their homeland, don't understand that they are fighting and dying for profits for the US and Nato banking systems. The banks want Russia to collapse so they can get their hands on the raw materials in both Russia and Siberia. And they are using Ukraine troops to attempt to do this.

Other profiteers recognize that there are loads of options for Russia. Some of these options are the cementing of the relationships of Russia, China, the BRICS nations, and many ME nations, like Iran.

The question is, what will hold out longer? The American and Europe free people letting their governments/banking-systems drive them into poverty through inflation, etc., just so the banks can conquer Russia? Or the very technologically capable nations that are not part of the US and Nato?

It's an interesting question... if one can watch it being played out from a safe position.

Cool
legendary

legendary
Activity: 3038
Merit: 1330
Slava Ukraini!

These bombers is huge headache for Ukraine as they're used for all these massive missile attacks against Ukraine. They release rockets being far way from front line. Nothing surprising that so far it's only 2nd loss of such bomber. And it's first time when it was hit in the air, first one was hit standing in air base. It was confirmed that S-200 was used in this operation, same like they used to hit A-50 deep in Russia.
Unfortunately, Russia have huge number of such and different bombers. But there is things that I can watch forever - flowing water, burning fire and falling Russian planes.
And yeah, waiting now for Congress voting.
legendary
Do not die for Putin

legendary
When this year will Ukraine be getting F-16s? December 31? Do you think Ukraine will even e around by then? Do you even think that the US and Nato will be around by then?

West fears Ukrainian front line could collapse soon – Bloomberg

https://www.rt.com/russia/596199-ukraine-us-eu-breakthrough/
The US and the EU are concerned that Russian forces may punch through Ukrainian defensive lines in the coming weeks, people familiar with the matter have told Bloomberg.

Russian troops are continuing to advance thanks to an advantage in ammunition, the agency acknowledged in an article on Thursday.

At the same time, Ukrainian forces “struggle because of delays in US and European military aid and personnel shortages,” it added.

Ukraine also faces daily Russian missile, drone and bomb attacks that are knocking out key energy infrastructure and striking military positions, due to its lack of air defenses, according to Bloomberg.

Because of this, “concerns are mounting that Russia may make major gains in the coming weeks by punching through overstretched Ukrainian lines,” sources in the US and Europe told the agency.

Russian forces have now reached the outskirts of Chasov Yar in the Donetsk People’s Republic, a crucial town for Ukraine’s defenses in the area due to its elevated position, the article continued.

In early April, Russia’s Defense Minister Sergey Shoigu said that the country’s forces have captured another 403 square kilometers of land from Ukraine since the start of the year. The Ukrainian army has been losing around 800 personnel and some 120 units of equipment on a daily basis during the period, he said.

Cool
Pages:
Jump to: