Pages:
Author

Topic: Scam Warning: WoodCollector - page 17. (Read 29077 times)

Activity: 123
Merit: 100
January 20, 2015, 08:59:15 PM
I would tend to agree with woodcollector. Nubbins does seem to be the competition of woodcollector so a smear campaign would be financially beneficial to Nubbins. From what I have seen, woodcollector does have a lot of business comming to his direction and I have not heard any complaints about his work which would likely happen if anything was awray as his customers are spending a lot of money on his work
BG4
legendary
Activity: 1006
Merit: 1024
PaperSafe
legendary
Activity: 1554
Merit: 1009
January 20, 2015, 08:55:24 PM

Get the fuck out of here. That's obviously fucking lasered, you fucking sock.

You're telling us that he didn't do a picture of a lion straight from memory!?!?
 What a hussler!

He did the BTC from memory  Grin
Activity: 448
Merit: 250
I'm a Web Developer: HTML, CSS, PHP, JS.
January 20, 2015, 08:54:17 PM

You're telling us that he didn't do a picture of a lion straight from memory!?!?
 What a hussler!
BG4
legendary
PaperSafe
January 20, 2015, 08:52:59 PM
I found some evidence  

https://encrypted-tbn3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQKLl3ETby5xG3FQ6vWDjSa_JA1FPh6M1qNQt4nFgye75PKCeE3

same lion thats on his "carving"

I hate scammers!!!!
Activity: 149
January 20, 2015, 08:50:31 PM
Sorry, you completely misunderstand. What I am saying is that I have no interest in verifying the veracity of claims from a 5-day-old account. I do not care whether some stranger's original account was hacked or not -- why would I?

If I put "due diligence" into all of the five-day-old accounts on this forum, I would literally have a full-time job on my hand. It's simply not feasible. Thus, the onus of proof is on the 5-day-old account, and a rational person would recognize this. Which I did. Do you understand what I'm saying?

So obtuse, what a total waste of time. Looking forward to the video, I'm sure it'll be a beautiful piece.

Nubbins...Seriously, you are beyond stupid and I hope that this thread achieves one thing for Woodcollector - marketing and new orders. The community is full of scams and frauds, when a genuine person comes here looking to spend tens of thousands of dollars on wood and then in doing so finds a market for his beautiful art work, he gets accused of being a scammer.

You titled this thread 'SCAM WARNING' - What evidence do you have of this, i mean solid hard evidence. If you wanted to question him , why not start a thread saying 'Is Woodcutter using a laser' and put it in the goods section and have some discussion - as Smoothie did a few months back. Instead by labelling him a scammer, with no thread you do this why - to tarnish his reputation?

Having commissioned two pieces from Woodcollector and worked with him for a few months, I have found him to be a very sincere and honest guy. He even surprised me and did a gold inlay in the back of my Unity coin that I had not requested.

Every step of the way he kept me updated.  You sir nubbins, are about to be made to look like a fool and to leave negative trust is just appalling behaviour. This should have been bought up as a q+a discussion thread not a 'SCAM SCAM SCAM' thread.

Its people like you who make good people leave these forums.

legendary
January 20, 2015, 08:36:12 PM
Sorry, you completely misunderstand. What I am saying is that I have no interest in verifying the veracity of claims from a 5-day-old account. I do not care whether some stranger's original account was hacked or not -- why would I?

If I put "due diligence" into all of the five-day-old accounts on this forum, I would literally have a full-time job on my hand. It's simply not feasible. Thus, the onus of proof is on the 5-day-old account, and a rational person would recognize this. Which I did. Do you understand what I'm saying?

So obtuse, what a total waste of time. Looking forward to the video, I'm sure it'll be a beautiful piece.
Activity: 168
January 20, 2015, 08:32:02 PM
I don't give a red fuck about catching up on the history of every user who posts here, so don't act so shocked.

"Just invest some time." Eat shit. I'm supposed to say "hm, this account is 5 days old; I'd better scour this user's history for explanations as to why this is so"?

Wait, you mean your suppose to do some due diligence and look into things before you start spouting off at the mouth and making accusations? Oh no, never, not nubbins. Heaven forbid that we take some time to look into anything or act in a professional manner before we start throwing our weight around. This morning you were just a thorn in my side. Tonight, i really look forward to this, 2 new orders today from people who didnt even know i was here until you started this nonsense (thanks for the marketing BTW), and now an opportunity to do a few videos over the week to put you in your place. In the end, i really hope this was all worth it for you  Roll Eyes

Insert Nubbins smart reply here _______________________________________________________________________________ ___
BG4
legendary
PaperSafe
January 20, 2015, 08:25:27 PM
http://youtu.be/q8uhBrqeD-A

I want a laser engraver now.....
legendary
January 20, 2015, 08:22:51 PM
I don't give a red fuck about catching up on the history of every user who posts here, so don't act so shocked.

"Just invest some time." Eat shit. I'm supposed to say "hm, this account is 5 days old; I'd better scour this user's history for explanations as to why this is so"?
Activity: 908
Merit: 657
January 20, 2015, 07:49:10 PM
That's a five-day-old account.

omg... just invest some time before writing something stupid...

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/resolved-ironmarvel-account-got-hacked-924237

From that thread:

Weird, bitspill is a Hero Member too.

This reflects very poorly on your judgment skills if you actually believe that is a message from the real IronMarvel.
Activity: 168
January 20, 2015, 04:53:33 PM

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/resolved-ironmarvel-account-got-hacked-924237

From that thread:

For real man??
I started a thread calling out that I was hacked about 30 min after it happend. I posted on every loan thread, that the hacker started, not to trust this guy, not to give him a loan... and now you suggest that I try to scam people.
Very poor move dude....

he is on a quest to start as many smear campaigns today as he can, you'll have your own thread from him soon too. no point in trying to use logic and reason with nubbins. hes just going to keep pissing in the wind until he hits something to redeem himself
Activity: 280
January 20, 2015, 04:50:27 PM

From that thread:

For real man??
I started a thread calling out that I was hacked about 30 min after it happend. I posted on every loan thread, that the hacker started, not to trust this guy, not to give him a loan... and now you suggest that I try to scam people.
Very poor move dude....
qwk
donator
Activity: 3542
Merit: 3413
Shitcoin Minimalist
January 20, 2015, 04:45:47 PM

From that thread:

[ some fake pm from the guy who hacked IronMarvel's account ]
Just to set this straight, I can confirm with a high level of certainty that IronMarvel2 is the real IronMarvel.
Activity: 350
January 20, 2015, 04:45:31 PM

From that thread:

You're an idiot is showing strongly here. A guy hacked Ironmarvel's account and messaged everyone he wanted to scam (the hacker did) and went on a trolling rampage. Ironmarvel still has no access to his account despite messaging Theymos.

Me, Bitspill and many were messaged by the scammer / hacker...
legendary
January 20, 2015, 04:23:58 PM

From that thread:

legendary
Activity: 2254
Merit: 1043
January 20, 2015, 04:15:05 PM
Activity: 280
January 20, 2015, 04:13:33 PM

legendary
January 20, 2015, 04:04:48 PM
Here's another master carver, with what is essentially a large Butterfly Labs dildo.

As you can see, both this gentleman and his peer, WoodCarver, are in possession of the same approximate level of skill.
Pages:
Jump to: