Pages:
Author

Topic: Scientific proof that God exists? - page 25. (Read 845591 times)

legendary
Activity: 3906
Merit: 1373
June 20, 2019, 10:24:54 PM
^^^ But none of that has to do with scientific proof one way or the other.

Cool

True but this has: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.51520227

Your link, there, isn't even worth talking to. Did you forget this one? - https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.51429482.

Cool
Activity: 42
Merit: 2
June 20, 2019, 04:36:45 PM

Cool

In my opinion everything is based on science.. as everything is based on a theory. We develop something to create it and make it work, in theory it will never be perfect we can just try our best on making it work the best we can
Activity: 1624
Merit: 645
June 20, 2019, 04:25:54 PM

Cool

True but this has: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.51520227
legendary
June 20, 2019, 04:11:40 PM

Cool
legendary
Activity: 2702
Merit: 1468
June 20, 2019, 02:12:36 PM
God does not want us to know him, so these books of mass control are just for control ( Bible, Quran ) made up by dogmatic old farts. If he wanted to be believed in he would be here and guide us. We should grow beyond the need of superstition and just know that he is there somewhere and be happy with that. Then just focus on the good of the Planet and the lives on this wonderful place while making it grow and protect it from Meteorites,Solar Flares ETC. I think that is our original purpose..

Firstly you should behavior yourself, you have no right to talk with any religious and use name of religious's books in this tone.
If you have knowledge about these books ( Bible and Quran), then you don't need to ask us about God.
You are blind man who doesn't see anything around yourself and blame to God. Where God said that God doesn't want us to know him?

And you should be locked up because you are mentally sick.

God did not say anything, people did.  He fucking does not exist.  'Gods' are subjective emotions that people have.

Gods only exist in peoples brains.  That is why we have so many religions, denominations, cults, and scriptures.

Ask your Allah to post here, in this fucking thread.  If he cannot, just shut the fuck up about your delusion.

If you know the name of God, that he is ALLAH, then call him and see the result, i wish i could see you when you will destroy.
ME MENTALLY SICK ?
And what's about you? you have no manners to talk about any religious in respectively, I have no words to use for you, because you are sooo BAD and your language is showing your background.  
At least i am better than you, i have a path, and YOU ?
YOU don't know what you are Actually.

I feel shame on myself, and i am asking myself that why i came in this thread, where everyone is Losers and Atheism.  

Clearly your IQ is below 80 or so. Why should we respect religions exactly? Im sure you dont respect the rest of the religions that you dont believe in.
Sorry i forget one Word add for yours, Ignorant who already have Zero IQ lever and ask for others give the proof of God.
If you have IQ lever than do you need to ask us any PROOF OF GOD?
We are not asking you, You are asking us and talk about IQ LEVER ? STRANGELY  
If you have IQ LEVEL then proof it that there is no GOD. But in a reasonable language, don't' use abuse. Otherwise i will not reply you. Because i want to quit reply in this thread, because someone are speaking out of language.

Which God, Allah?  Well, that is easy, the stories about Allah were written down from oral traditions in the 7th century.  Primarily based on earlier Abrahamic mythologies.

How do we know they are fairy tales?  Buraqs do not exist.  It is impossible to fly off to space on an animal.  There is no oxygen in space.  We know this because we went there.  An entity that created the universe and everything in it would know this.  People in the 7th century did not.  The stories were not divinely inspired.  They are a human creation.

Islam is a historical cultural artifact.  All the science in the Quran is wrong.
June 20, 2019, 01:47:55 PM
God does not want us to know him, so these books of mass control are just for control ( Bible, Quran ) made up by dogmatic old farts. If he wanted to be believed in he would be here and guide us. We should grow beyond the need of superstition and just know that he is there somewhere and be happy with that. Then just focus on the good of the Planet and the lives on this wonderful place while making it grow and protect it from Meteorites,Solar Flares ETC. I think that is our original purpose..

Firstly you should behavior yourself, you have no right to talk with any religious and use name of religious's books in this tone.
If you have knowledge about these books ( Bible and Quran), then you don't need to ask us about God.
You are blind man who doesn't see anything around yourself and blame to God. Where God said that God doesn't want us to know him?

God did not say anything, people did.  He fucking does not exist.  'Gods' are subjective emotions that people have.

Gods only exist in peoples brains.  That is why we have so many religions, denominations, cults, and scriptures.

Ask your Allah to post here, in this fucking thread.  If he cannot, just shut the fuck up about your delusion.

If you know the name of God, that he is ALLAH, then call him and see the result, i wish i could see you when you will destroy.
ME MENTALLY SICK ?
And what's about you? you have no manners to talk about any religious in respectively, I have no words to use for you, because you are sooo BAD and your language is showing your background.  

I feel shame on myself, and i am asking myself that why i came in this thread, where everyone is Losers and Atheism.  

Clearly your IQ is below 80 or so. Why should we respect religions exactly? Im sure you dont respect the rest of the religions that you dont believe in.
Sorry i forget one Word add for yours, Ignorant who already have Zero IQ lever and ask for others give the proof of God.
If you have IQ LEVEL then proof it that there is no GOD. But in a reasonable language, don't' use abuse. Otherwise i will not reply you. Because i want to quit reply in this thread, because someone are speaking out of language.

Can you prove the flying spaghetti monster doesn't exist and created the universe? No, you can't, therefore he is the creator of the universe and your god is a hoax.
Activity: 2506
Merit: 644
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
June 20, 2019, 08:33:55 AM

ME MENTALLY SICK ?

June 20, 2019, 07:47:39 AM

ME MENTALLY SICK ?

June 20, 2019, 06:37:21 AM

ME MENTALLY SICK ?

legendary
Activity: 2702
Merit: 1468
June 19, 2019, 06:42:13 PM

June 19, 2019, 05:01:14 PM
I just think that we should consider alot of posibilities as everything that exists today is a literally a theory. Everything is based on a theory, and the highest probability i see in my mind is that god does exist but he wants us to just live not worship him or maybe alittle Tongue .. I think he would have alot more amusement that way Cheesy  We need  to find that balance... You know what i mean? Because in my mind religion is a really bad way of how to make rules for society.
June 19, 2019, 09:57:32 AM

FACEPALM that is all i have to say....
June 19, 2019, 09:01:54 AM

Anyone who has read the bible and still believes in god is a mentally disabled person or simply delusional and indoctrinated to no end. No one with an IQ higher than 50 would ever think the bible makes any sense.
June 19, 2019, 07:54:37 AM

June 19, 2019, 03:28:49 AM

Radioactive decay always works in the same way, there has never been any recorded instance where radioactive decay hasnt worked the way it does. The magnitude of the numbers shows that its impossible for it to have been different in the past therefore dating methods are accurate and prove the bible to be a hoax. Smiley

Radioactive decay (RD) doesn't exist without some material that decays. This means that the formation of a particular material must be done simultaneously with the beginning of the decay of that material. This being the case, RD doesn't tell us anything until we know when the material was formed. If the material formed millions of years ago, there was simply a bigger chunk of it than if it formed 10,000 years ago. RD tells us nothing about length of time.

With different kinds of materials, RD always works differently. That's the reason we have different half-lifes for different materials.

You are assuming way too much when you assume that things in the past operated exactly as they do now. Just because RD has worked as it does now for several hundred or thousand years, doesn't meant that time, itself, wasn't different in the past. Such difference might easily affect how RD worked then.

The closest we can come to dating has to do with pottery-like dating methods, and mitochondria-like dating. The further we go back, the vaguer it becomes.

So far, the religious writings are more accurate than any science writings that we have. Why? Because the religious writings show people doing the writing. And if they are simply recording things, these records are most accurate - eye witness records.

Cool

Haha, got you, you fell for it like I thought you would. So "You are assuming way too much when you assume that things in the past operated exactly as they do now"
Aren't you assuming that everything in the past also operated the same way when you claim everything has and had a cause? Cheesy so fun to use your own logic against your arguments haha
legendary
June 18, 2019, 02:21:48 PM

Radioactive decay always works in the same way, there has never been any recorded instance where radioactive decay hasnt worked the way it does. The magnitude of the numbers shows that its impossible for it to have been different in the past therefore dating methods are accurate and prove the bible to be a hoax. Smiley

Radioactive decay (RD) doesn't exist without some material that decays. This means that the formation of a particular material must be done simultaneously with the beginning of the decay of that material. This being the case, RD doesn't tell us anything until we know when the material was formed. If the material formed millions of years ago, there was simply a bigger chunk of it than if it formed 10,000 years ago. RD tells us nothing about length of time.

With different kinds of materials, RD always works differently. That's the reason we have different half-lifes for different materials.

You are assuming way too much when you assume that things in the past operated exactly as they do now. Just because RD has worked as it does now for several hundred or thousand years, doesn't meant that time, itself, wasn't different in the past. Such difference might easily affect how RD worked then.

The closest we can come to dating has to do with pottery-like dating methods, and mitochondria-like dating. The further we go back, the vaguer it becomes.

So far, the religious writings are more accurate than any science writings that we have. Why? Because the religious writings show people doing the writing. And if they are simply recording things, these records are most accurate - eye witness records.

Cool
June 18, 2019, 12:10:21 PM
^^^ You are kinda mixed up, as usual. Everybody knows you don't have to do anything except die. I mean, who is going to waste his money on forcing you to stay alive? Why even state that you don't have to?

The best part about your post is, you finally admit that you don't know.

Cool

Of course I dont know, how would I know if something can create itself from nothing?

Yet you keep claiming that nothing can create itself because.. what? Because you know the cause of 0.0000000000001% of things in the universe? The odds are not in your favor.

Exactly the point. All around us things are being created by other things. Never has something been found that created itself from scratch. The magnitude of the numbers to zero shows that something creating itself is impossible. Even scientific applications show this in probability.

Because of what the universe is, its creator falls into the classification of God. Only a God could make the universe. Or do you know of something else that could make it... something that would not fall into the classification of God?

Cool

June 18, 2019, 12:04:31 PM
God does not want us to know him, so these books of mass control are just for control ( Bible, Quran ) made up by dogmatic old farts. If he wanted to be believed in he would be here and guide us. We should grow beyond the need of superstition and just know that he is there somewhere and be happy with that. Than just focus on the good of the Planet and the lives on this wonderful place while making it grow and protect it from Meteorites,Solar Flares ETC. I think that is our original purpose..

Exactly, if god wanted us to know about him he would know exactly how to do it and without tampering with our free will.

God wants us to know about Him. The reason why some of us claim there is no God, is that God isn't tampering with our free will.

The Bible tells about God, because God wants us to know about Him. If we reject the Bible, it is of our own free will.

Nature shows us about God. If we reject God in nature, we do it by our own free will.

Cool

Duh, clearly the bible is NOT the best way to convince people, otherwise everyone would be convinced about god's existence already. If an all powerful god wanted to convince me of his existence he would be easily able to do it without revoking my free will and yet he hasnt. God either doesnt exist or doesnt want me to be convinced
legendary
June 18, 2019, 10:52:17 AM
^^^ You are kinda mixed up, as usual. Everybody knows you don't have to do anything except die. I mean, who is going to waste his money on forcing you to stay alive? Why even state that you don't have to?

The best part about your post is, you finally admit that you don't know.

Cool

Of course I dont know, how would I know if something can create itself from nothing?

Yet you keep claiming that nothing can create itself because.. what? Because you know the cause of 0.0000000000001% of things in the universe? The odds are not in your favor.

Exactly the point. All around us things are being created by other things. Never has something been found that created itself from scratch. The magnitude of the numbers to zero shows that something creating itself is impossible. Even scientific applications show this in probability.

Because of what the universe is, its creator falls into the classification of God. Only a God could make the universe. Or do you know of something else that could make it... something that would not fall into the classification of God?

Cool
legendary
June 18, 2019, 10:46:56 AM
God does not want us to know him, so these books of mass control are just for control ( Bible, Quran ) made up by dogmatic old farts. If he wanted to be believed in he would be here and guide us. We should grow beyond the need of superstition and just know that he is there somewhere and be happy with that. Than just focus on the good of the Planet and the lives on this wonderful place while making it grow and protect it from Meteorites,Solar Flares ETC. I think that is our original purpose..

Exactly, if god wanted us to know about him he would know exactly how to do it and without tampering with our free will.

God wants us to know about Him. The reason why some of us claim there is no God, is that God isn't tampering with our free will.

The Bible tells about God, because God wants us to know about Him. If we reject the Bible, it is of our own free will.

Nature shows us about God. If we reject God in nature, we do it by our own free will.

Cool
Pages:
Jump to: