Pages:
Author

Topic: Scientific proof that God exists? - page 31. (Read 845591 times)

legendary
Activity: 3906
Merit: 1373
December 19, 2018, 03:29:40 PM

This is the same for science. The differences are, The Bible says it straight out and people believe or don't. Science papers essentially says that they don't know if they are right, but people believe them anyway. So, which is more of a religion? Bible or science?

Cool

Show me one pregnant virgin or one talking snake.  It is a fucking fairy tale. Why can't you understand this?  You seem to be able to understand more complex issues, but with this simple fairy tale, you seem to have some trouble.

Do you need help?  It is self-evident, no?  Anyone with non-zero critical thinking skills can see it.  Why can't you?

Show me that science really knows that the universe is billions of years old, or that it began by a Big Bang, or that the far distances are as great as science says, or that there isn't some cataclysmic disaster traveling towards the solar system at the speed of light.

Remember. Scientists say right in their papers that they don't really know about these things.

The Bible is eye witness reports of things that happened.

Keep your so-called science religion if you want. Science isn't faulty, because the scientists say that they don't know. It's the manipulators of science knowledge - the university leaders - who are turning science into a cult.

Cool

''The Bible is eye witness reports of things that happened.'' How do you know?

Told you that, as many as a dozen times or more, in this thread and others. If you want to find out directly, do a detailed study on how the Bible came to be. Other than that, look back in this thread.

Cool

So what you saying is, you know because you know, because you said so.  

The Bible is true because it says so.

The Bible is an eyewitness account because it says so.

God is real because the Bible says so.

Pinocchio is real because the book "The Adventures of Pinocchio" says so.

Here are more books for you, all based on eyewitness accounts:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_fairy_tales

Where did I say that?

You posted it. Such can be expected from you. You seem to be willing to only accept the science that suits you. Science that shows the solidity of the Bible has all your science theories beat, hands down.

Cool
legendary
Activity: 2702
Merit: 1468
December 19, 2018, 03:23:50 PM

This is the same for science. The differences are, The Bible says it straight out and people believe or don't. Science papers essentially says that they don't know if they are right, but people believe them anyway. So, which is more of a religion? Bible or science?

Cool

Show me one pregnant virgin or one talking snake.  It is a fucking fairy tale. Why can't you understand this?  You seem to be able to understand more complex issues, but with this simple fairy tale, you seem to have some trouble.

Do you need help?  It is self-evident, no?  Anyone with non-zero critical thinking skills can see it.  Why can't you?

Show me that science really knows that the universe is billions of years old, or that it began by a Big Bang, or that the far distances are as great as science says, or that there isn't some cataclysmic disaster traveling towards the solar system at the speed of light.

Remember. Scientists say right in their papers that they don't really know about these things.

Keep your so-called science religion if you want. Science isn't faulty, because the scientists say that they don't know. It's the manipulators of science knowledge - the university leaders - who are turning science into a cult.

Cool

Told you that, as many as a dozen times or more, in this thread and others. If you want to find out directly, do a detailed study on how the Bible came to be. Other than that, look back in this thread.

Cool

So what you saying is, you know because you know, because you said so.  

The Bible is true because it says so.

The Bible is an eyewitness account because it says so.

God is real because the Bible says so.

Pinocchio is real because the book "The Adventures of Pinocchio" says so.

Here are more books for you, all based on eyewitness accounts:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_fairy_tales
Activity: 1624
Merit: 645
December 19, 2018, 03:18:42 PM

Cool

Cool

Cool

How do you know that's what happened? Why should you trust anyone that claims to be an eye witness?
legendary
December 19, 2018, 03:13:02 PM

Cool

Cool

Cool
December 19, 2018, 09:01:22 AM

Cool

Cool

legendary
December 19, 2018, 08:26:23 AM

Cool

Cool
legendary
December 19, 2018, 08:06:04 AM
Those who believe and will believe even when it contradicts their speculation and they don’t need proof of anything. I see no reason to dispute whether there is a God or not, because this question has no answer now. Every year there will be more facts in one direction or another.

There has never been a single fact that proves any of the thousands of gods, or other mythical creatures.

And there has never been a single fact that disproves god or gods or vampires or other mythical creatures.

The reality is we really don’t know what real is.

Movies like matrix can not be proven to be true or false.

Which simply means any info we get could be true or not true.

Since the only fact I know is I don’t know anything for sure I simply chose to believe in certain things.

And if I am wrong oh well.

Yes there has. For the god of the bible there are tons of facts that disprove him. For instance, the age of the earth or the universe are wrong in the bible. Also many other scientific errors regarding biology. Choosing to believe randomly in stuff is not a good way to live your life.

Cool

legendary
December 19, 2018, 07:41:54 AM
Those who believe and will believe even when it contradicts their speculation and they don’t need proof of anything. I see no reason to dispute whether there is a God or not, because this question has no answer now. Every year there will be more facts in one direction or another.

There has never been a single fact that proves any of the thousands of gods, or other mythical creatures.

And there has never been a single fact that disproves god or gods or vampires or other mythical creatures.

Since the only fact I know is I don’t know anything for sure I simply chose to believe in certain things.

Yes there has. For the god of the bible there are tons of facts that disprove him. For instance, the age of the earth or the universe are wrong in the bible. Also many other scientific errors regarding biology. Choosing to believe randomly in stuff is not a good way to live your life.

Cool
December 19, 2018, 05:45:43 AM

legendary
Activity: 4256
Merit: 8551
'The right to privacy matters'
December 19, 2018, 01:39:10 AM

Vod
legendary
Activity: 3668
Merit: 3010
Licking my boob since 1970
December 18, 2018, 08:25:26 PM
God concept is not testable. Science cannot be used to prove or disprove God's existence.  Full stop.

Batty knows this, but he is a troll.  He will continue this thread forever. :/

I just want him to admit he cannot prove there is only 1 god and not multiple.

Why would he admit anything?  Trolls don't work that way.  They operate by changing the subject constantly.  They will find something they think annoys you and play it to death.
December 18, 2018, 05:06:27 PM
God concept is not testable. Science cannot be used to prove or disprove God's existence.  Full stop.

I just want him to admit he cannot prove there is only 1 god and not multiple.
Vod
legendary
December 18, 2018, 03:44:58 PM

legendary
December 18, 2018, 09:57:03 AM
Can someone please lock this thread?

Please close this stupid thread.  500 pages of nothing more than pissing in the wind.
Vod
legendary
December 17, 2018, 05:38:40 PM
You are certainly most welcome to read through this thread to get the answers to your questions, which are answered in the thread. You have duplicated your questions many times, thereby, at least, coming close to breaking another rule of the forum... duplicate posts.

Wow.  How many times have you gotten drunk and copy/pasted the same post over and over?

I'm wondering how many news reports of your priests raping little boys it will take for your morals to kick in and make you realize you are not hanging out with a nice crowd...

December 17, 2018, 12:52:40 PM

Why do you think that I understand God? That's one of the traits of a God that is great enough to create a universe. He is not understandable.

Why do you think that God isn't a God, since creating all the stuff of the universe shows that He is?

Cool

''That's one of the traits of a God that is great enough to create a universe.'' How do you know it's on of this traits if you don't know what god is? Why do you think god has to be 1 entity and not multiple? You cannot answer the question, there is no way to know if it was just one or many that created the universe which debunks your argument.

Not knowing what God is, is one of the traits of people, that show that God is God.

One of the rules of the forum is, that before you post in a thread, read through the thread. Of course, if the moderators decided to take everyone before a jury to see if he/she obeyed this rule all the time, people would be gone, and the forum would shut down.

You are certainly most welcome to read through this thread to get the answers to your questions, which are answered in the thread. You have duplicated your questions many times, thereby, at least, coming close to breaking another rule of the forum... duplicate posts.

Cool

Nah, your argument is bad. We already discussed this many times, we always end up with you unable to answer why there has to be just 1 god as a creator of the universe and not multiple beings. Your argument does not rule the possibility of multiple beings as creators of the universe.

Even if we accept all your premises, we end up with ''something or someone/s'' must have created the universe and that something or someone/s have to be more ''complex'' than the universe.
legendary
December 17, 2018, 10:43:11 AM

Why do you think that I understand God? That's one of the traits of a God that is great enough to create a universe. He is not understandable.

Why do you think that God isn't a God, since creating all the stuff of the universe shows that He is?

Cool

''That's one of the traits of a God that is great enough to create a universe.'' How do you know it's on of this traits if you don't know what god is? Why do you think god has to be 1 entity and not multiple? You cannot answer the question, there is no way to know if it was just one or many that created the universe which debunks your argument.

Not knowing what God is, is one of the traits of people, that show that God is God.

One of the rules of the forum is, that before you post in a thread, read through the thread. Of course, if the moderators decided to take everyone before a jury to see if he/she obeyed this rule all the time, people would be gone, and the forum would shut down.

Cool
December 17, 2018, 06:40:10 AM

You said, there is only ''1 thing outside the universe'' which you claim it's god. If god created the universe, where did he get the ''materials'' to do so? Was it not spontaneously generated?

Ask Him in the split instant you will have after your judgment, and before you are trundled off to Hell.

Cool

Is that an admission that your ''proof'' is flawed? Since you are unable to explain why there can only be 1 god and not multiple?

Actually, it is showing that your thinking is flawed, to even think that someone could understand outside-the-universe stuff by the science of the universe.

Cool

''think that someone could understand outside-the-universe stuff'' So why do you keep claiming you do and you know it's a god?

Cool

Vod
legendary
December 17, 2018, 06:10:37 AM

Activity: 560
Merit: 11
December 17, 2018, 05:57:29 AM
Pages:
Jump to: