Pages:
Author

Topic: Scientific proof that God exists? - page 33. (Read 845591 times)

Activity: 70
Merit: 12
December 13, 2018, 04:18:03 PM
Badecker, I read your discourse on man's free will to choose evil over good. It was well-written, thanks!

Some people choose evil over good, this is a fact of life. How can we blame God for evil existing? Either we are created as robots who can do no harm and live in an evil-free world (what would be the point), or we are created as human beings with free will but the price we pay is evil existing among us for we can choose evil whenever we want to.

To be fair, the concept of God is extremely difficult to imagine. How can a being exist forever with no beginning? Infinity is so hard to grasp, it is much easier for me to believe in something that has a beginning and an end.

legendary
Activity: 2702
Merit: 1468
December 13, 2018, 03:35:16 PM

You said, there is only ''1 thing outside the universe'' which you claim it's god. If god created the universe, where did he get the ''materials'' to do so? Was it not spontaneously generated?

If I understand this correctly, BADecker is claiming that the universe was spontaneously generated by God
He does not believe that something can be spontaneously generated by itself

Am I correct BADecker?

His argument goes like this: The universe had a beginning and anything that causes something else, has to be more complex (whatever that means). Therefore god created the universe. Problem is, how do we know it wasn't gods, or something else that created the universe?

Thank you Astargath for clarifying.

Actually, that isn't how the points go. Astargath, being the deceptive troll that he is, didn't mention cause and effect, which covers everything, including free will.

For proof that God exists, see:
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.10718395
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.14047133
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1662153.40
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.16803380.

Cool

and you are forgetting that for your cause to exist there would have to be a time the cause could exist in. - Remember, the Great First Cause is something that exists outside of time, because It causes time, as well as the universe. However, you are being caused by a collusion of many causes, to post as you do.

Before the Big Bang there was no time, i.e. the cause could not exist. - In simple form, because there was no BB. In complex form, basically what I have been saying all along, that before time existed, there was no time. That which is outside of the universe to cause it, isn't made out of anything within the universe.

Sleep on it, eventually, it will sink in.

Calculate out what I said in this post. Then be honest, and let us know that you doubt the things that you say, even if you won't accept the things that I say.

Cool

It is hard to imagine a condition without the spacetime we are familiar with.  That still remains a mystery.

We have observational data that proves that the Big Bang did indeed happen. We have no clue what happened between time 0 and 380,000 years but new studies of gravitational waves will shed light on that period as well.

As to the "outside of the universe", well, your guess is as good as mine.  Maybe there is no outside.  What you see is what will eventually collapse into a singularity and another BB will produce a different version of our universe.

Saying that some "magician" started this energy explosion raises more questions than it answers.  It anthropomorphizes the solution.

Another possibility is that we are just a massive black hole that exploded somewhere in the cosmos and created our universe.  Maybe that is why we have Black Holes in our universe.  Just a common feature of the larger cosmos.
legendary
Activity: 3290
Merit: 3092
December 13, 2018, 02:14:50 PM
New scientific evidence has been released... The next video is the scientific proof that God exists:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FXu9_etC5uk

But what's the science on it? Well, it explains how God exists with the 3 Newton Laws:

I. Every object in a state of uniform motion tends to remain in that state of motion unless an external force is applied to it.

II. The relationship between an object's mass m, its acceleration a, and the applied force F is F = ma. Acceleration and force are vectors (as indicated by their symbols being displayed in slant bold font); in this law the direction of the force vector is the same as the direction of the acceleration vector.

III. For every action there is an equal and opposite reaction.
Activity: 96
Merit: 0
December 13, 2018, 01:47:02 PM
I really think that the Holy Bible is the only living proof that we have, it may not be scientific, but it's enough for those who believes.
legendary
Activity: 3906
Merit: 1373
December 12, 2018, 10:28:04 PM

You said, there is only ''1 thing outside the universe'' which you claim it's god. If god created the universe, where did he get the ''materials'' to do so? Was it not spontaneously generated?

If I understand this correctly, BADecker is claiming that the universe was spontaneously generated by God

Am I correct BADecker?

His argument goes like this: The universe had a beginning and anything that causes something else, has to be more complex (whatever that means). Therefore god created the universe. Problem is, how do we know it wasn't gods, or something else that created the universe?

Actually, that isn't how the points go. Astargath, being the deceptive troll that he is, didn't mention cause and effect, which covers everything, including free will.

Cool

and you are forgetting that for your cause to exist there would have to be a time the cause could exist in. - Remember, the Great First Cause is something that exists outside of time, because It causes time, as well as the universe. However, you are being caused by a collusion of many causes, to post as you do.

Before the Big Bang there was no time, i.e. the cause could not exist. - In simple form, because there was no BB. In complex form, basically what I have been saying all along, that before time existed, there was no time. That which is outside of the universe to cause it, isn't made out of anything within the universe.

Calculate out what I said in this post. Then be honest, and let us know that you doubt the things that you say, even if you won't accept the things that I say.

Cool
legendary
December 12, 2018, 09:43:56 PM

Am I correct BADecker?

Cool

and you are forgetting that for your cause to exist there would have to be a time the cause could exist in.

Before the Big Bang there was no time, i.e. the cause could not exist.

legendary
December 12, 2018, 09:06:43 PM

Am I correct BADecker?

Cool
December 12, 2018, 04:52:35 PM

Am I correct BADecker?

Activity: 1624
Merit: 645
December 12, 2018, 04:44:03 PM

Am I correct BADecker?

December 12, 2018, 03:51:40 PM

Am I correct BADecker?
October 21, 2018, 08:20:42 AM

It's funny because you don't realize that what you are saying directly disproves god. ''But we don't have even one factual spontaneous generation.'' So you are saying god did not spontaneously generate the planets, stars, animals, the universe?

is it required that God created the universe by spontaneous generation? We don't know how He created the universe, scientifically. God, being outside the universe, has His own ways of doing things. Just because we recognize many things within the universe as being made by other things in the universe, doesn't mean God did it that way, or spontaneously, when He made the universe. What ever way He did it, we don't know, scientifically.

As an example, at least one religion says that He spoke the universe into being. I don't mean to make this into a religious post. All I am showing is an example of a kind of cause that we don't understand. That's why God is scientifically called, at times, The Great First Cause.

It seems like you don't like the idea of God, whatever He/It happens to be. So you limit your ability to think objectively, just to focus on what you want, rather than what exists. Why are you so against science that you won't accept scientific proof when you are shown it, yet you often accept as scientific proof, some scientific theory, which is known to not be factual? What do you have against science?

Cool

legendary
October 21, 2018, 08:20:03 AM
Since God created science and authorized religion, both of them for the benefit of people, He cares what people think... so that they are saved.

Cool
Vod
legendary
Activity: 3668
Merit: 3010
Licking my boob since 1970
October 21, 2018, 02:47:07 AM
Both science and religion say the big bang and evolution are facts.  Who cares anymore what one idiot thinks.  

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/pope-francis-declares-evolution-and-big-bang-theory-are-right-and-god-isnt-a-magician-with-a-magic-9822514.html

legendary
October 20, 2018, 04:25:19 PM

It's funny because you don't realize that what you are saying directly disproves god. ''But we don't have even one factual spontaneous generation.'' So you are saying god did not spontaneously generate the planets, stars, animals, the universe?

is it required that God created the universe by spontaneous generation? We don't know how He created the universe, scientifically. God, being outside the universe, has His own ways of doing things. Just because we recognize many things within the universe as being made by other things in the universe, doesn't mean God did it that way, or spontaneously, when He made the universe. What ever way He did it, we don't know, scientifically.

As an example, at least one religion says that He spoke the universe into being. I don't mean to make this into a religious post. All I am showing is an example of a kind of cause that we don't understand. That's why God is scientifically called, at times, The Great First Cause.

It seems like you don't like the idea of God, whatever He/It happens to be. So you limit your ability to think objectively, just to focus on what you want, rather than what exists. Why are you so against science that you won't accept scientific proof when you are shown it, yet you often accept as scientific proof, some scientific theory, which is known to not be factual? What do you have against science?

Cool
October 20, 2018, 08:12:46 AM

Before he does that.  He should prove that something made the universe.

We haven't found even one thing in the universe that came about spontaneously.

We haven't found even one thing that we know for a fact was not made.

But we have found countless numbers of things that were made by something.

The whole operation of the universe that we know of is based on chains of things making other things.

Entropy shows that there was a beginning to the universe, and that the beginning wasn't in the too distant past. If there were no beginning, or if the beginning were far in the past, entropy would have broken down all the complexity that exists, by dispersing and diffusing everything in the universe, long ago.

Combining all this shows that "something" outside the universe made the universe.

Cool

''Combining all this shows that "something" outside the universe'' BOOP WRONG. 

First of all, ''We haven't found even one thing in the universe that came about spontaneously.'' How do you know such thing doesn't exist? We know perhaps 0.000000000000001% of the whole universe, does it matter if we haven't found something like that?

''But we have found countless numbers of things that were made by something.'' By something inside the universe not ''outside it''

Big bang made the universe according to science.

We can only estimate the numbers of things that were made by something else, because that number is so great. But we don't have even one factual spontaneous generation. Scientifically, spontaneous generation hasn't happened, even though anyone can keep on guessing or hoping for it.

No, big bang did NOT make the universe according to science. That is just talk. Rather, big bang might be able to make some form of universe, but so far no big bang theory has been produced that could account for life. In addition, even if big bang really exists, nobody knows for a fact that it accounts for our universe.

Cool

legendary
October 20, 2018, 07:10:33 AM

The whole operation of the universe that we know of is based on chains of things making other things.

Entropy shows that there was a beginning to the universe, and that the beginning wasn't in the too distant past. If there were no beginning, or if the beginning were far in the past, entropy would have broken down all the complexity that exists, by dispersing and diffusing everything in the universe, long ago.

Combining all this shows that "something" outside the universe made the universe.

Cool

First of all, ''We haven't found even one thing in the universe that came about spontaneously.'' How do you know such thing doesn't exist? We know perhaps 0.000000000000001% of the whole universe, does it matter if we haven't found something like that?

''But we have found countless numbers of things that were made by something.'' By something inside the universe not ''outside it''

We can only estimate the numbers of things that were made by something else, because that number is so great. But we don't have even one factual spontaneous generation. Scientifically, spontaneous generation hasn't happened, even though anyone can keep on guessing or hoping for it.

No, big bang did NOT make the universe according to science. That is just talk. Rather, big bang might be able to make some form of universe, but so far no big bang theory has been produced that could account for life. In addition, even if big bang really exists, nobody knows for a fact that it accounts for our universe.

Cool
October 20, 2018, 06:45:17 AM

Cool

legendary
October 20, 2018, 05:43:35 AM

Cool
legendary
October 18, 2018, 08:54:18 PM

''Because that's all we know about outside the universe... not two outside-the-universes'' Do you realize how stupid this is? So the universe is just one, therefore inside the universe only 1 thing can exist? How come we have trillions of planets then?

What do you think outside the universe actually means? I don't think you really know, do you? Science doesn't even know if such thing exists but there are some theories, some of them even state that multiple universes exist so how can you claim it's only 1 god that created this universe and not multiple?

Standard Astargath attempted deception. We know nothing about outside-the-universe. We know a lot about the universe (though only a fraction of things that are within). Did you get that? We know one thing about outside-the-universe. What is that one thing? That it is outside the universe. We don't know if it is complex or simple. We don't know if it has anything that we can understand or not. What we do know is one thing... outside-the-universe... one. That is, unlike within-the-universe, which we know there are many things, we don't know anything about without except that it is outside-the-universe, one thing.

You are right. Understanding what outside the universe really means is something people don't know. If they did, it would be part of the universe, like inside the universe. But, we know that the universe was made by something other than itself. Since it isn't in the universe, it is outside the universe.

When you get out there, count the things that are out there for us all... if you can even understand it. So far it is only one... outside the universe.

Cool

''We know one thing about outside-the-universe. What is that one thing? That it is outside the universe. '' We don't. We actually don't know if ''outside the universe'' exists or not.

''Understanding what outside the universe really means is something people don't know. If they did, it would be part of the universe'' Understanding what's outside the universe doesn't magically make it part of our universe.

Whatever made the universe isn't wasn't within the universe when it made the universe. So, it was outside the universe. So, outside the universe exists... although the way that it might exist doesn't necessarily fit the word "exist."

If we can understand it according to universe stuff, it is universe stuff.

Cool

''Whatever made the universe isn't wasn't within the universe when it made the universe. So, it was outside the universe.'' Prove it.

Before he does that.  He should prove that something made the universe.
October 18, 2018, 08:18:44 PM

''Because that's all we know about outside the universe... not two outside-the-universes'' Do you realize how stupid this is? So the universe is just one, therefore inside the universe only 1 thing can exist? How come we have trillions of planets then?

What do you think outside the universe actually means? I don't think you really know, do you? Science doesn't even know if such thing exists but there are some theories, some of them even state that multiple universes exist so how can you claim it's only 1 god that created this universe and not multiple?

Standard Astargath attempted deception. We know nothing about outside-the-universe. We know a lot about the universe (though only a fraction of things that are within). Did you get that? We know one thing about outside-the-universe. What is that one thing? That it is outside the universe. We don't know if it is complex or simple. We don't know if it has anything that we can understand or not. What we do know is one thing... outside-the-universe... one. That is, unlike within-the-universe, which we know there are many things, we don't know anything about without except that it is outside-the-universe, one thing.

You are right. Understanding what outside the universe really means is something people don't know. If they did, it would be part of the universe, like inside the universe. But, we know that the universe was made by something other than itself. Since it isn't in the universe, it is outside the universe.

When you get out there, count the things that are out there for us all... if you can even understand it. So far it is only one... outside the universe.

Cool

''We know one thing about outside-the-universe. What is that one thing? That it is outside the universe. '' We don't. We actually don't know if ''outside the universe'' exists or not.

''Understanding what outside the universe really means is something people don't know. If they did, it would be part of the universe'' Understanding what's outside the universe doesn't magically make it part of our universe.

Whatever made the universe isn't wasn't within the universe when it made the universe. So, it was outside the universe. So, outside the universe exists... although the way that it might exist doesn't necessarily fit the word "exist."

If we can understand it according to universe stuff, it is universe stuff.

Cool

''Whatever made the universe isn't wasn't within the universe when it made the universe. So, it was outside the universe.'' Prove it.
Pages:
Jump to: