Pages:
Author

Topic: We can’t trust anyone! - page 36. (Read 27551 times)

Activity: 254
Merit: 10
November 02, 2018, 07:19:22 PM
Hey guys. Remember, in crypto sphere we can’t trust anyone! ICO rating sites are lying to us, you have to do YOUR OWN RESEARCH always! Remember this, and don’t let yourself be scammed!
For now, I think there are many supporting factors in trusting a project. not all ICO sites are fraudulent. many of them are official and legally incorporated.
it's just that indeed we need to be careful especially about a project that indeed the existence of the team is still a mystery.
Activity: 759
Merit: 105
November 02, 2018, 07:15:57 PM
Hey guys. Remember, in crypto sphere we can’t trust anyone! ICO rating sites are lying to us, you have to do YOUR OWN RESEARCH always! Remember this, and don’t let yourself be scammed!
Of course, most of it are totally scam and you don't have to believe in every story that you read on the internet. Seek more information than depending on a certain sites it does give you something either real or fake information so better to double check it first before starting to believe in it.
Activity: 33
Merit: 26
November 02, 2018, 07:05:13 PM

I took your own advice and decided not to trust you. All in on top 10 rated altcoin ico scams.
Activity: 3080
Merit: 603
November 02, 2018, 07:02:34 PM
That's right!

Most of the ICO ratings are paid service that only gives good rating to those that paid them accordingly. Before, when they are just starting around I guess most of their reviews are fine and true but now as time goes by, everything changes. But don't worry about them anymore, it's just a matter of time that they will be gone and inactive.
legendary
Activity: 2576
Merit: 1655
November 02, 2018, 07:00:15 PM

Its pretty obvious that by today, everyone should be aware of the many scam ICO's out there. And I also think that investors are also getting smarter, and they don't easily fall for the trap anymore. DYOR is one the best method, but sometimes is not really enough because scammers are very clever, if you don't want to be scammed, I advise everyone not to invest at all, simply as that.
Activity: 327
Merit: 100
November 02, 2018, 06:57:31 PM

everyone must do their own research before make investments in any investments opportunity,, because its about your own money,,
and remember invest only what you can afford to lose my friend
ICO rating site just to know the list of ICO project in this day,, not more  Wink
Activity: 1540
Merit: 507
November 02, 2018, 06:57:17 PM
Majority of us have known about this dude, but thanks for awareness. Most of icos rating site getting paid to create fake review and scores. But we know that the only reliable ico rating site. A lot of people have been putting their awareness to avoid such scam ico rating site that was getting paid by scammers.
Activity: 602
November 02, 2018, 06:55:35 PM
You have reason but ICO rating websites are a good base to look at where you have to choose between tons of ICO. Then it's better to make your own investigations and researches  to check if the project is really solid or it's probably a scam
Activity: 154
Merit: 1
November 02, 2018, 06:47:01 PM
I do not use such sites and do not advise you. they are all corrupt
Activity: 406
One Social Network
November 02, 2018, 06:43:47 PM
Maybe some ICO rating site are outright lying... but I think many don't know 100% if a project is going to turn into a scam or not. Some scams can be "well done" or very elaborate and fool many people.
Activity: 112
Merit: 2
November 02, 2018, 06:38:19 PM

IMHO, this shouldn't be new to anyone who's been here for a while with the exception of the newbies. ICO rating sites are meant to serve as a guide and a layer of your research for any project. A lot them are compromised and are there for the money, so it's easy to pay them for your ICO to be on the front burner.
Activity: 714
Merit: 3
November 02, 2018, 06:29:44 PM
gey guys. Remember, in crypto sphere we can’t trust anyone! ICO rating sites are lying to us, you have to do YOUR OWN RESEARCH always! Remember this, and don’t let yourself be scammed!
Trust i would say is the reason why crypto is decentralized.
It's really been in a while now since some ICO listing sites been compromising. They are always after the money that will be paid to them and will not bother to analyse the project before rating. Ratings are done based on the amount of money paid and not how good the project is. So it is better for one not to depend on them before choosing.
Activity: 130
Merit: 8
”Decentralized Digital Billboards”
November 02, 2018, 06:14:16 PM
Pages:
Jump to: