Pages:
Author

Topic: What am I to do? - page 23. (Read 12043 times)

Activity: 108
Merit: 0
September 02, 2018, 10:03:33 PM
Now all the markets are crashing down and I don't know what to do with my altcoins. My briefcase fell 30% in a couple of days. I'm afraid I might lose more. Selling or hodl?

hold up to high prices, but no one knows when prices will be high. or even crypto will soon be finished. waiting for the improved market is very frustrating, because there is no change at all.
Activity: 154
September 02, 2018, 07:49:53 PM
Now all the markets are crashing down and I don't know what to do with my altcoins. My briefcase fell 30% in a couple of days. I'm afraid I might lose more. Selling or hodl?

You can see not only rising prices but also decreasing prices in the world of cryptocurrency. Because of the volatile price characteristics, I think this kind of price changes can always occur in the crypto. Be strong and wait for the best opportunities.
Activity: 132
September 02, 2018, 07:05:42 PM
Don't panic, you are a full member who understands more about the cryptocurrency market situation, you are not afraid of situations like this with falling prices. Rest assured that all the coins that you hold are long-term, everything will be more valuable than now. If it's a good coin and not fraud.
Activity: 81
September 02, 2018, 06:55:40 PM
Do not panic. Hold and wait for the price to go up to avoid loses. The makret will never stay like this. In timw, it will recover and the price would rise again. Be patient and think positive.
Activity: 320
Merit: 10
September 02, 2018, 05:35:19 PM
It was already a mistake for me. It is best to keep the cryptocurrency until they are profitable for you and do not pay off
copper member
Activity: 182
Merit: 2
September 02, 2018, 01:34:26 PM
With 30% loss you will get only loss. So intead of loss wait for some time. Definitely you will get profit in future...
Activity: 266
September 02, 2018, 01:31:58 PM
If you have already lost 30%, it is better to hold until the price rises to the minimum breakeven. I suggest you familiarize yourself with the purchased coins, maybe some should sell at a loss, because poorly developed platform and the team does not fulfill promises.
Activity: 602
Merit: 250
September 02, 2018, 01:24:45 PM
If you panic so much, then of course leave the market, because the price can drop significantly lower even from the current marks! But if you are willing to risk, then just leave your coins for a while and do not sell, I'm sure that sooner or later the price will rise again!
Activity: 224
September 02, 2018, 12:26:48 PM
If you miss your chance for selling your altcoins, you just should to be patient and hold small coins. Just sell them, when price will be normal.
Activity: 252
September 02, 2018, 10:57:47 AM

If you got worried for what happen in the market you need to make a decision, maybe its better to sell some of your coins that you think those coins will be shitcoin or its price will decrease and become very cheap, but its depends on you.
i think that it is better to choose what you like and what will not seem so hard and dull to learn about so listen to your heart
Activity: 252
September 02, 2018, 10:57:08 AM
i think that it depends on what you really want to have as your business or your project you can hve a lot of variants here now
Activity: 868
Merit: 108
September 02, 2018, 10:54:44 AM

If you got worried for what happen in the market you need to make a decision, maybe its better to sell some of your coins that you think those coins will be shitcoin or its price will decrease and become very cheap, but its depends on you.
Activity: 126
September 02, 2018, 10:17:14 AM
It is better to hold than to sell it because you are in panic. Selling altcoins when you are in panic will cause you some loss, it is better to be playing safe than you will sell it then you will have loss. When the market is in red I think it is better to hold than to sell. At the same time, just decide carefully when to sell it and you will sure to gain profit when you observer the market after a few months.
Activity: 602
September 02, 2018, 10:06:14 AM
Don't panic and don't sell, be patient and hold on because if you sell you will lose. Looking optimistically, the market will definitely increase again and the tokens you have will have a better price. It all depends on you, and if you want profits, then stay and sell later.
Activity: 100
September 02, 2018, 09:17:29 AM
You must never promote your coins at a decrease charge than to procure them for due to the fact that is how you make losses. despite the fact that I can't inform you that the cash will no longer fall lower for certain, what i'm able to tell you is that the fee can't live down for all time and it's going to simply recover and you will make all of your money again.
Activity: 188
quarkchain.io
September 02, 2018, 08:36:42 AM
Hold. How else? We all came here not for a second profit, but to change the industry and help our children live in a better future.
Activity: 137
September 02, 2018, 06:58:27 AM
Now the price has become more stable, and is growing every day. So do not sell coins .
Activity: 84
September 02, 2018, 05:19:40 AM
I advise you not to panic.Just keep moving, the market will recover. I'm sure of it .
Activity: 322
Merit: 5
W12 – Blockchain protocol
September 02, 2018, 03:54:43 AM
As A full member in the forum, I believe you already know that being Panic on being discouraged in this field does not ogur well if you must to succeed in the field. Just keep on holding with great optimism for soonest green.
this situation is not forever and i am sure that you will get back all the moneybyou have lost and the price will rise again
Activity: 322
Merit: 5
W12 – Blockchain protocol
September 02, 2018, 03:54:02 AM
you should hold as many people sell and they then regret about it so you should get ready to an uneasynfight with your emotions
Pages:
Jump to: