Pages:
Author

Topic: What are your plans with your Crypto Currency? - page 46. (Read 5738 times)

Activity: 144
Merit: 0
I plan to keep investing. and already bought Ethereum for the long term.
Activity: 210
Merit: 10
The P2P Marketplace For Digital Content
I just wanted to  know what are your plans on your cryptocurrency in the future?

Do you plan to keep on investing?
Do you plan to exchange your crypto in fiat and leave crypto?
Will crypto survive?
Although the market has fallen dramatically, I still believe in the cryptocurrency market. I believe in the future this market will grow strongly and bring a lot of profit to investors. I will hold long term my altcoin, I believe they will bring me a lot of money in the future. In addition, I will continue to buy more altcoin. Some altcoin that I will invest now are Ethereum, EOS and Cardano.
Activity: 700
Merit: 275
I just wanted to  know what are your plans on your cryptocurrency in the future?

Will crypto survive?

i still believe to crypto, i will never leave it. right now i already have an investment in one of a coin but also i have a plans to add an investment to one of a good coin in the future. i think crypto will survive at least for now, as we know as far, a crypto user has a lot increased from the last year.
Activity: 700
Merit: 100
my plan on crypto is to keep holding all my coins up to the price I'm predicting, due to the poor market conditions I can not sell it now. and by holding it can give the best advantage in the future and I hold most of my favorite altcoin
Activity: 238

Will crypto survive?
I intend to receive a salary from the Current project, I will invest in ETH and hold a long term. I believe in growth in 2019. I will deduct over $ 6k to buy ETH.
I have always believed in the good future of the Cryptocurrency market. The market capitalization of the current market is $ 240 billion and it is difficult to break down.
Activity: 714
Merit: 104
My plans is very simple wait when price go up to get buy a car.
Then move second earning way for very long holding
Activity: 462
For myself, I decided to keep, buy promising coins. I see the future in this
Activity: 69
With the current situation, I will stand outside the market. BTC will likely down more later so the altcoin also down. So I will not hold coin again as trade (trade is extremely dangerous). I have occasionally visited some ICO projects to try my luck. Mostly do airdrop & bounty get coin free.
even that this is down there is no problem with that as long as you know that this currency have the chance of everything like we all know that anytime there is a change of the price.
Activity: 98
My arrangement with the digital money I have is I will spare it for the time being. I won't offer it on the grounds that the cost of the present coin has diminished in cost. Truth be told I need to have a great deal of coins to keep and I will offer it later on when the cost goes up so I get a major benefit. I trust once with sparing various altcoin can improve what's to come. I think there is not all that much on the off chance that we contribute today with the money crypto on the grounds that the outcomes we can appreciate later on with a record cash crypto dependably sought after by the network as a legitimate intends to contribute.
Activity: 219
With the current situation, I will stand outside the market. BTC will likely down more later so the altcoin also down. So I will not hold coin again as trade (trade is extremely dangerous). I have occasionally visited some ICO projects to try my luck. Mostly do airdrop & bounty get coin free.
Activity: 218
I would say I have great plans for my cryptocurrency rewards. First of all, if I have made enough money from cryptocurrency, I plan to buy a landed property from it and also start a little business alongside which I can be doing together with cryptocurrency. Also, I planned to continue investing in cryptocurrency no matter the profits I have made. I shall continue to do bounty campaigns that I have been doing before and also keep on investing in coins. I believe cryptocurrency business has come to stay and it has a great future. Hence ,my continuity in cryptocurrency is certain no matter the profits I have made.
Activity: 224
Merit: 1
One plan is to earn a lot of money. But other than that I like doing it, I like to learn something new. I can say this is my hobby
Activity: 602
As of today crypto currency is my very source of all my financial needs. Because if i only depend of my regular job it is not enough to my family needs especially it is growing and the expense as well. So my plan for it is for the future and continue work hard to success. And hopefully investing also for long term soon.
Activity: 98
My attitude to encryption is to hold on to our encryption for a long time. We should be greedy when we are most afraid, and fearful when most people are greedy.
Activity: 686
Merit: 250
Crypto is still an attractive market for investors! This time is suitable to buy altcoin and token! Not suitable for the sale of cutting losses!
Activity: 714
Merit: 102
I just wanted to  know what are your plans on your cryptocurrency in the future?

Will crypto survive?

I plan to hold the crypto currency now until the future can be used as a means of payment

I've invested in crypto currency ever since
no, i will hold it now for future use
I am sure the crypto currency will continue to survive
Activity: 308
if you ask about my Plan, then I will continue to survive in Cryptocurrency world as long as this continues, I will continue to invest and will pursue revenue from here. and I always believe that Cryptocurrency will be the financial future of the world.
Activity: 182
I Plan to hold my coins for maximum 5 year period and will exchange half of coins into the fiat currencies. Rest half of coins will plan to hold again
copper member
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1000
As the market now is red, I am planning to hold all the coins I have. I also started buying many potential coins like ETH and XRP. The predictions are that market will be low for many coins so hold is the only option and after a month or two the price will increase and we have chances to gain profit.   
Activity: 223
Since we are still witnessing the Dip, I still plan of acquiring more laudable cryptos to join the ones I have been holding in expectation of the Boom in the next soonest bearish market. However, I wish that Crypto should actualize its dream of been universally used before the next decade, so that I can also be part of those that shall be celebrating the Bitcoin's victory. I believe Cryptos shall survive so long we all are  addicting to their uses except less value or shit ones.
Pages:
Jump to: