Pages:
Author

Topic: What are your plans with your Crypto Currency? - page 47. (Read 5738 times)

Activity: 297
Merit: 10
🤖UBEX.COM 🤖
Plans like everyone else. Build a house, change the car, go with the family to rest. And all this when the crypto currency is going up.
Activity: 406
Merit: 3
I'm going to continue to invest in cryptocurrencies.I think in the near future everything will be fine and everyone will be in a big plus.
Activity: 266
Merit: 2
DOMINIUM - Decentralised property platform
I would love to practise long term holding, didn't sell anything yet.It would be cool to forget about coins for few years but this market now makes everybody stressed.
Activity: 168
My plans are to keep my crypto currency and buy a new one. Now I'm more focused on investments. The market began to work well. And you need to catch the moment and invest. All good luck friends.
Activity: 105
Merit: 0
I just started to study this market . I don't plan on leaving him . I see great prospects for earnings and I advise you to be patient
Activity: 182
At the moment, my plans for the future. Invest your investments in the new crypto currency. Just monitor the market and maybe buy more. And then wait for the cherished hour.
Activity: 486
crypto for me is for investment looking for profit, and I like to trade long term so I buy when the market goes down and hold for a long time until the price is high enough to sell,and if I'm already successful then want to buy a house,I prefer to buy coins that fall in price and always wait.
Activity: 350
If bitcoin falls below $ 4,000, I will sell all my coins. I can not watch how I lose money anymore.
Activity: 71
I just wanted to  know what are your plans on your cryptocurrency in the future?

Do you plan to keep on investing?
Do you plan to exchange your crypto in fiat and leave crypto?
Will crypto survive?

I'll hold it until the price is really high, if I can hold it up to the price of bitcoin now, it might seem unrealistic, but I believe that one day bitcoin to be replaced.
Activity: 294
My plan for my future cryptocurrency is to keep investing in those coins or token that has greater future and potential growth in value in the nearest future.  Although I will some time cash out to fait currency if it become necessary for me to do so. Wink
Activity: 285
Merit: 3
HEROIC.com | The Future of AI-Powered Cybersecurit
I have the same plans as everyone else, make some money and make my life better), because cryptocurrency is an excellent tool for earning that is available to almost everyone in the world. Hold on brothers and we will made it!
Activity: 407
Merit: 2
SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE
My planing about crypto is keep holding my all coins until it's price is not high. I am a ethereum holder and some alts holder also. Due to bad market condition i can't sell them now. That's why i am thinking i should buy more coins now for long time and when hold them. When they will pump i will sell them.
i will do that too, i will buy a lot of coin when the market is on bad condition and sell it when the market is on the higher price. if i have enough money to do that Grin
Activity: 810
Merit: 1000
Your professional profile on the blockchain
For most coins from my portfolio I like long term startegy more because I belive in cryptocurrency.
Of coure not all
Activity: 672
Merit: 251
I don't know, for following 3 years I just want to grow portfolio and let's see what will happen next. I want to earn at least 1 million $ on crypto and then I will think about diversification in other non crypto related projects .
Jpt
Activity: 374
Merit: 1
I do have many plans with my holdings. I have suffered a lot in cryptocurrency and first of all want to recover that loss. I am looking forwards to selling my cryptocurrencies when they rise in prices. Likewise, I have a plan to buy a house, a car, plots with the earnings from cryptocurrency. So I have much expect from cryptocurrency. 
Activity: 85
I just wanted to  know what are your plans on your cryptocurrency in the future?

Do you plan to keep on investing?
Do you plan to exchange your crypto in fiat and leave crypto?
Will crypto survive?
1. I planto keep investing.
2. Most of my gains i plan to exchange for fiat and then reinvesy if good opportunity comes.
3. If you think crypto is dieing you are making a big mistake. Crypto has never been stronger, bull run will come soon when noone is expecting.
Good luck!
Activity: 153
My plans are simple . learn to look for cool projects and naturally invest in these projects . Well, if you look far ahead, to provide a passive income
Activity: 189
There are a few coins that I plan to hodl for a long term.
Activity: 615
Merit: 250
As long as the encrypted currency performs well, my plan is to hold, reinvest and trade. I hope to earn some money through long-term trading, so this is my goal.
Current encryption is very promising. Continuous investment encryption is not necessarily a disadvantage; on the contrary, long-term investment yields the highest.

Very widely-spread plan and I consider it as a good one. I mean, some crypto I exchange in fiat, because I need my money and some I hold for my future.
Activity: 140
I think that everyone plans to make money on cryptocurrencies. The only question is what price and when people will sell their cryptocurrencies.
Pages:
Jump to: