Pages:
Author

Topic: What do you do to calm down you're anger? - page 28. (Read 17420 times)

Activity: 31
Merit: 0
I play a game and ignore my surroundings.
Activity: 18
I just take a deep breath before i speak. That is how i manage my anger
Activity: 154
I normally beat someone up to calm down my negative emotion, then I cool down
Activity: 12
Handling anger is important life skill that's right
but sometimes people struggles to get rid of it. I know everyone experience anger most specially when someone attempting or to have violated our boundaries we get extremely reacted and get angry. for me, its not easy to get calm when i'm in extremely  angered, So what do you do guys to calm down your anger can you give some idea to overcome or get rid of it.

breathing deeply and thinking of my cat
Activity: 25
Ill just relax
Activity: 84
Here are some of the techniques that I’m doing when I’m angry with someone or something.
When you start to feel tense and angry, try to isolate yourself for 15 minutes and concentrate on relaxing and calm, steady breathing:Inhale and exhale deeply 3 or 4 times in a row.Count slowly to four as you inhale.Count slowly to eight as you exhale.Focus on feeling the air move in and out of your lungs.
Activity: 36
I go to a temple near by and sit in a corner and do nothing.
Activity: 31
Avoid contacting anyone or talking to anyone as it angers me more.
Activity: 141
If you feel upset and angry or hurt because of someone, then to relieve it you need to think about what your strengths are over the person, if you have found your own strength then you should try to boast of your self to that person, then I assure you angry will turn into pride.
Activity: 5
by talking to my mom
Activity: 91
Handling anger is important life skill that's right
but sometimes people struggles to get rid of it. I know everyone experience anger most specially when someone attempting or to have violated our boundaries we get extremely reacted and get angry. for me, its not easy to get calm when i'm in extremely  angered, So what do you do guys to calm down your anger can you give some idea to overcome or get rid of it.
go to a quiet mountain area with no one. with a cool atmosphere, you will be able to calm your anger there. let alone drinking a cup of coffee.
Activity: 36
I think that these days internet is a very good means to calm down your anger. Just start browsing internet.
Activity: 47
Get drunk to forget about it, and then sleep. That's all.  Wink
Activity: 27
if I go to a quiet place to sit while smoking.
Activity: 154
When i'm angry , always trying to understand that it's just my emotion and better not to show it.
Activity: 196
Im thinking that I will not have a benefit when im getting angry, and Im also thinking of some happy thoughts to calm down and control my anger
Activity: 140
Listen to music watch movies and Eat my favorite foods.
Activity: 37
Punching the wall, and keep silent.
Activity: 76
Go out for a walk and avoid any human contact.
Activity: 30
If I am angry I drink a lot of water and try to calm by walking around the streets.
Pages:
Jump to: