Pages:
Author

Topic: What do you do to calm down you're anger? - page 33. (Read 17420 times)

Activity: 154
Merit: 0
Trying to hit something to feel pain or just start slowly breathing.
Activity: 144
I always do like swimming and accompanied by chocolate ice cream to calm my anger .
Activity: 20
I start counting backwards to calm myself down.
Activity: 224
Merit: 10
i always hold on to one principle : move away from the trigger, go take a time off, reflect over what happens and give yourself enough time to make decisions, or else you might regret the immediate decision you'll make at your anger moment
Activity: 47
I will divert myself to others things like reading books and i'll eventually forgot what I'm angry about but sometimes i'll just cry mysef out and I'm not angry anymore.
Yes diverting the anger from what you used to do. It is really working for me. When i get angry i try'na sing the high notes.
Activity: 21
I know a unfailing medicine in such a case; when youre sad or angry just call your mom and lay on her lap. And see the magic
Activity: 98
listen to a favorite music, go to mall or just eat an ice cream.
Activity: 33
I will not talk, i will close my eyes for few minutes and take time reminiscing good things. I will consider also the word forgive.
Activity: 91
The only thing helps us calm down when we're anger is listening to music.
Activity: 224
When I get angry I watch comedy movie
Activity: 112
Merit: 4
Go to the gym. Pump some iron, do some cardio and listen to motivational high tempo songs. Job done.
Activity: 10
I watch movie to calm myself.
Activity: 42
Be alone for a while and it will ok.
Activity: 42
I will divert myself to others things like reading books and i'll eventually forgot what I'm angry about but sometimes i'll just cry mysef out and I'm not angry anymore.
Activity: 17
To calm down when I am very furious or angry, I composed myself & think, I will go to a quiet place alone and think, sometimes i go to my bedroom cover my face with a pillow & scream! One of the best thing to let your anger out is to cry, as much as possible I don't want to suppress my emotions because It might affect my heart, I don't want to have a heart attack, and also don't forget to breath in & breath out to calm yourself & relax. 
I will watch a funny video on youtube and if it does not work I will definitely go fishing while listening to music.
Activity: 29
Personally I go for a walk in the country / park and sit down and think out my issues. I also think how small and insignificant they are to some people who are suffering in horrific ways. It allows me to see perspective and think from multiple points of view.
Activity: 198
I can hardly control my anger when i am angry but i found it more helpful and harmless. Instead of venting my anger on someone or something if i cant hold it any longer, i just turn my back and cry. I go or run to a more private and quiet place and cry. If i dont my anger could be so harmful, i can say words that i would later regret or could also hit the person.
Always trying to think about good stuff and telling to myself that being angry useless.
Activity: 52
You won't have to calm down if you never get angry
Pages:
Jump to: