Pages:
Author

Topic: What do you do to calm down you're anger? - page 37. (Read 17420 times)

Activity: 41
Merit: 0
I try to concentrate on my breathing so I could calm down. Sometimes music also helps. Playing football, tackling and shouting throughout the game is a good way to release some anger as well  Grin
Activity: 196
I can feel about if my problem is completed or I meet people makes me feel comfortable. usually, people who just loved ones or even people who just want to invite touch like husband and wife.
Activity: 13
I include people who are not easily angry, maybe I'm a person who does not care about something, ignorant and not easy to get along, I do not care what people say let them say no good let them who will bear the sin
Activity: 43
I avoid anger as much as possible by not taking things too seriously and enjoy only what I can control.
Activity: 96
The best ways it to divert your attention on music or watch a movie and let the day passed and your calm again.
Activity: 23
Holding he waist of my wife tightly and kissing her neck feels romantic and acts as a tonic too vanish my anger
Activity: 116
Just put to your mind that anger will not solve anything. When the time comes that your anger issue hits, try to hold yourself together so that you wont do a thing that you might regret later. Give yourself some time to express your anger through doing things that gives your heart joy so that it will replace the negative thoughts in your head.
Activity: 114
if I am angry usually thought to look for my mistake trying to control the emotions because when we are angry we will not care about anything and until finally only arise regret in self .
Activity: 27
Usually my kind of anger is just a burst even if the problem is serious I will not be mad for a long time, I dont know why that is the case but it really is just like that
Activity: 44
To calm my anger I just go to sea or read some books  to decrease  what I felt..or search  for some airdrops and join to earn tokens. 😀😀
Activity: 36
when i am angry i go and meet my gf in a quite park and lay down on her lap for a while. and all of that hell vanishes
Activity: 63
I just pick up the call my besty and shower a beam of slangs on him and just cut the line and heave a sigh of relief
Activity: 392
Bыбeгaю в лec и кpичy изo вcex cил!
Activity: 182
Merit: 1
Just exhale the badvibes and inhale the good vibes try to control your anger. Nothing good will happen when you let your emotoin controls you. You must take over yourself.
Activity: 19
I would drink a glass of wine! Tongue
Activity: 23
I stay alone and drink some alcohol.
Activity: 30
Drink a lots of water and then leave to calm down your self in anger.
Activity: 12
Deep breath and have the mentality that I am the better person.

Getting angry is always the last option, besides have that kind of aura would make you look old.
Activity: 27
I try to isolate myself so I won't take out my anger on other people and I think about the situation and what's the best way to approach it.
Activity: 28
counting one to twenty before doing anything rash or sudden
Pages:
Jump to: