Pages:
Author

Topic: What do you do to calm down you're anger? - page 36. (Read 17420 times)

Activity: 54
Merit: 0
Once I threw my phone upon a wall, but it wasn`t such a good idea though. Now just trying to go for a walk outside to refresh myself.
Activity: 135
i listen to music and see my friends it will calm my anger.
Activity: 72
Close my etes. Take a deep breath and count until my anger/emotion goes down. It is when i think wgain and decide if there is something ti decide.
Activity: 136
Merit: 1
I can easily calm down my anger, if I start browsing internet. I just deflect my attention to other things.
Activity: 155
I shift my attention to something completely unrelated to the thing that's stressing me out or making me mad. I would perhaps watch some funny youtube vids or 9gag posts for a few minutes until the intense feeling wears off.
Activity: 6
I just go away. Go downtown or mall maybe. I will contemplate again once the initial rage subsides.
Activity: 62
I usually remove myself from that situation to cool my head  because i dont want to say things i might  regret in the end.
Activity: 30
i just breathe deeply
Activity: 42
Merit: 2
I am just taking a deep breath for awhile before i speak so that i can think wisely.
Activity: 87
I just take deep breath and walk just like others did then shout out loud to release my anger..
Activity: 61
Whenever I am angry, I cry if I cannot take it anymore. But not in front of other people. I just cry and let the anger and pain release. I usually end up asleep after crying out loud.
Activity: 4
really?  Grin first time to know that ancient method sir maybe you calm yourself by doing that but the side effect is you will get hurt  Grin but if that method can really help to get rid and calm down my anger why not try it Smiley

The wall is made up of foam Smiley
Activity: 136
Super Silver Lemon Haze - best relaxation med
Activity: 115
Merit: 10
★Adconity.com★
Handling anger is important life skill that's right
but sometimes people struggles to get rid of it. I know everyone experience anger most specially when someone attempting or to have violated our boundaries we get extremely reacted and get angry. for me, its not easy to get calm when i'm in extremely  angered, So what do you do guys to calm down your anger can you give some idea to overcome or get rid of it.

It is normal to be mad sometimes, that is why we are created with a nervous system. Sometimes anger can be very hard to handle specially when it is so intense and you are just following what your heart is telling you and your head just shuts down to a point that you will follow your first instinct and that is revenge and it may lead to something that you will regret later on. I would say, meditation or yoga can give a person a chance to lower down the temper or somehow control it to a point that you will use your head rather than your heart.
Activity: 238
What I am doing to overcome my anger is praying to God. It really helps me to cooldown.
Activity: 41
Just slow down and focus on your breathing, splash some cold water on your face and count to 10 (or 50… or 100) if you feel like you're about to do or say something harmful
Activity: 56
Merit: 1
This is one of the worst feelings to endure and leave someone in anxious. I tend to take hours to be alone with myself and breathe. It works 'till now
Activity: 166
my ex girlfriend made me meditate every time she thought i was angry and in fact it made me even more angry every time. so i guesss this method doesn't work to me  Grin going to the gym or for a walk works better
Activity: 160
Walking can help calm an angry and stressed person. Plus, you'll get some healthy heaping of benefits such as cardio and respiratory betterment, improved physical and mental fitness, etc.
Activity: 59
stare at something pink or green or aesthetic
maybe eat as well
or look at memes or puppy gifs haha
Pages:
Jump to: