Pages:
Author

Topic: What do you do to calm down you're anger? - page 35. (Read 17420 times)

Activity: 11
Merit: 0
Whenever I'm angry my videoke set is always my companion, I SING and let my anger out, I can calm myself by that without causing trouble. Try it, it's good way to calm yourself whenever you're angry.Sing to your heart's content.
Activity: 14
its depends on what makes me get angry. some times i need to hit something... but most times i only start any game to focus on it and do not think
Activity: 37
Literally nothing. I just go through the emotions quietly and take myself away from everyone.
Activity: 19
I go away i want to be alone and cry and after that i am already okey.
Activity: 154
I am just closing my eyes and start slowly breathing and also trying to find something positive in those situation.
Activity: 38
i usually walk outside, and talk with a close family member that i could share everything with her
Activity: 84
just go away, the more distance between me and someone/something I am angry with - the better
Activity: 95
Nothing good will happen when you let your emotoin controls you. You must take over yourself.
Activity: 119
Drink a beer....smoke some cigar
Activity: 129
While sitting still angry, then lie down
Activity: 121
I just drink some whiskey and smoking..
sometimes i go to a quit place to relax and feel better..
Activity: 55
Take a shower.
Activity: 156
singing rock songs with a loud voice
Activity: 13
Do something with pets. If I have a pet, bathe or cut his nails. Or teach your pet a new trick to show to family members and friends.
Activity: 116
When im mad or angry I just go to far and also go to a friend that will makes my anger loss and im happy I had a friend to lean on when im not in my self.
Activity: 67
Merit: 10
I just sleep it over. It's way harder to handle it during daylight though. ;-)
Activity: 28
I Keep quiet when I'm angry. It's d best approach.
Activity: 71
usually if I am going to blowout my anger and I just want to control it, I am breathing deeply and looking outside where I can see more colors of green.
Activity: 56
I smoke a cig
Activity: 23
I also prefer to be alone to have a peace on my mind
Pages:
Jump to: