Pages:
Author

Topic: What do you do to calm down you're anger? - page 38. (Read 17420 times)

Activity: 127
Merit: 0
Drink a mineral water and not to do anything just sit
Activity: 19
I use juggling. It is fun and also help you concentrate
Activity: 38
Merit: 1
I often break the anger on my dear people, it is very difficult to control when you have a lot of problems, my friend the psychologist told me to count 10 and take deep breaths, sometimes it really helps, but sometimes I don't hold back , important to be able to ask for forgiveness.
Activity: 47
Anger is the key of every conlict lets lose the keys itself so that we dont ever fight again
Activity: 154
When i'm angry or something else bad happening to me.. i'm focusing on positive stuff and trying to calm down faster.
Activity: 224
Handling anger is important life skill that's right
but sometimes people struggles to get rid of it. I know everyone experience anger most specially when someone attempting or to have violated our boundaries we get extremely reacted and get angry. for me, its not easy to get calm when i'm in extremely  angered, So what do you do guys to calm down your anger can you give some idea to overcome or get rid of it.

Kalo saya lagi marah biasanya saya menyendiri ditempat-tempat yang tenang,dan kalo menurut saya tempat yang cocok untuk menenangkan diri adalah pinggir pantai,sungai,atau sejenisnya.
Activity: 61
February 28, 2018, 06:59:36 PM
I am a cool minded person and i rarely get angry Smiley
Activity: 238
February 28, 2018, 10:30:38 AM
I just keep myself quiet for a moment to subside my anger.
Activity: 28
February 28, 2018, 10:25:47 AM
really?  Grin first time to know that ancient method sir maybe you calm yourself by doing that but the side effect is you will get hurt  Grin but if that method can really help to get rid and calm down my anger why not try it Smiley
to calm myself i just pray and i cry to let my and then i ll go to sleep and then when i wake the anger is gone.😊
Activity: 197
February 28, 2018, 10:05:59 AM
I keep silent and listening to the music
Activity: 28
February 28, 2018, 07:36:36 AM
What I do to calm myself, playing the guitar can make me calm and play the game also makes me calm
that alone can make me calm
Activity: 45
February 28, 2018, 07:31:29 AM
I believe all you need to do is walk away, long walk not short.
Or you can jog your way up till sweat came running down.
I mean, just do excercise brother.
There are a lot of studies that prove excercise can relieve stress, and anger is one source of stress.
Activity: 154
February 28, 2018, 07:23:41 AM
I keep up in silent and think about other things ..maybe drag a host to make u sleep......worryless
Activity: 123
February 28, 2018, 06:17:04 AM
When you get angry, sit down. While sitting still angry, then lie down.
Activity: 3
February 28, 2018, 06:16:04 AM
I control my anger by inhaling and exhaling slowly. After that I close my eyes and I convince myself to be calm because there's gonna be war if I explode. I usually distance myself from people and I listen to music so I can distract myself in the current situation.
Activity: 112
February 28, 2018, 06:08:38 AM
how to calm yourself is by way of prayer and refreshing. never once you calm yourself by using drugs because it is very dangerous. instead of solving the problem but adding to the problem. talking to friends can also be a way to calm down. we can tell all our minds load to friends, maybe friends have the best solution for us .. so many ways for us to calm ourselves, depending on ourselves how to do the best for us.
Activity: 7
February 28, 2018, 05:54:19 AM
What i do is just work it off but sometimes i just rest and sleep it off but if i really mad i just go to the park and stay there for awhile.
Activity: 59
February 28, 2018, 05:42:37 AM

I usually wash my face to muffle my anger
Activity: 34
February 28, 2018, 05:01:34 AM
Feeling upset is a normal part of life. Something stressful may happen at home, at school, or in your social life, and the troubling event may leave you feeling angry or frustrated. You don't have the ability to control everything that’s happening around you. However, you do have control over one thing: you can choose how you behave and react to these challenges. With a little knowledge and a bit of practice, you can learn useful strategies to manage your responses and keep your cool no matter what. Thanks
Activity: 134
February 28, 2018, 04:28:18 AM
If you still feel unhappy after trying to get rid of negative emotions, write it down. Writing your feelings is a great way to stay calm because it allows you to analyze and clarify the complexity of the problem, from which a solution can be found. It also causes your brain to get rid of it because it has been permanently stored somewhere else.
Pages:
Jump to: